Ahmed Hussen ,,, settlement services

buteman
Fledgling

Ahmed Hussen ,,, settlement services

Post by buteman »

This is wonderful news !! immigration minister Ahmed Hussen announced that the federal government is providing $18.4 million to colleges and Institutes Canada to provide settlement services to immigrants before they arrive.

So remove federal government from the above and replace it with Canadian taxpayer ! ,,, there we are, that's more like it. Now I do have concerns that our government might run a wee bit tight ,, I mean this character Hussen announced earlier this month that the above funding is part of a $113 million pot to improve supports for newcomers.

I feel compelled to send a cheque now and in future months to help out with the costs involved. The amount of each cheque will be $ 22.52 that's $ 11.26 each from my wife and I ,,, that amount equals the HUGE increase in our Old Age Security cheques that we received ,,, hope that helps !!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Ahmed Hussen ,,, settlement services

Post by Catsumi »

It is recommended that seniors leave Canada and re-enter as migrants or as illegals. Treatment much better.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Catsumi wrote:It is recommended that seniors leave Canada and re-enter as migrants or as illegals. Treatment much better.

On average the immigrants are paid a lot less than Canadians. Plus if you're a doctor and come back to Canada, you might have to work as a cab driver.
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

floppi wrote: Plus if you're a doctor and come back to Canada, you might have to work as a cab driver.

So that's why the leftists are obstructing Uber in Canada.

They need jobs for all these taxi driving, illegal, future Trudeau voters they are saddling us with.
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^

You knew there had to be an ulterior motive to cheerlead for a migrant avalanche. Foolishness that will participate in the destruction of Canada.

I am so glad I will not be around for this poisonous fruits' ripening.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Pete Podoski wrote:
floppi wrote: Plus if you're a doctor and come back to Canada, you might have to work as a cab driver.

So that's why the leftists are obstructing Uber in Canada.

Ummmmm.....I think you got that wrong......it's the Cons/cab owners that are obstructing.

The Edmonton company poised to become Winnipeg's first new vehicle-for-hire company was founded by conservative Alberta lawyers who worked with disenfranchised cab drivers to create a labour-friendly ride-hailing service.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba ... -1.4543602

Cab company founder running as 'independent conservative'

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/po ... e20387707/

Return to “Canada”