Ahmed Hussen ,,, settlement services

Ahmed Hussen ,,, settlement services

Postby buteman » Jan 23rd, 2019, 4:00 am

This is wonderful news !! immigration minister Ahmed Hussen announced that the federal government is providing $18.4 million to colleges and Institutes Canada to provide settlement services to immigrants before they arrive.

So remove federal government from the above and replace it with Canadian taxpayer ! ,,, there we are, that's more like it. Now I do have concerns that our government might run a wee bit tight ,, I mean this character Hussen announced earlier this month that the above funding is part of a $113 million pot to improve supports for newcomers.

I feel compelled to send a cheque now and in future months to help out with the costs involved. The amount of each cheque will be $ 22.52 that's $ 11.26 each from my wife and I ,,, that amount equals the HUGE increase in our Old Age Security cheques that we received ,,, hope that helps !!

blueliner likes this post.
buteman
Fledgling

Liked in: 92 posts

Re: Ahmed Hussen ,,, settlement services

Postby Catsumi » Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:33 am

It is recommended that seniors leave Canada and re-enter as migrants or as illegals. Treatment much better.
Make the Cdn wet dream come true. Vote MAD MAX

Like a plague, JT must go!

4 people like this post.
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3442 posts

Postby floppi » Jan 23rd, 2019, 9:02 am

Catsumi wrote:It is recommended that seniors leave Canada and re-enter as migrants or as illegals. Treatment much better.

On average the immigrants are paid a lot less than Canadians. Plus if you're a doctor and come back to Canada, you might have to work as a cab driver.
floppi
Übergod

Liked in: 547 posts

Postby Pete Podoski » Jan 23rd, 2019, 9:19 am

floppi wrote: Plus if you're a doctor and come back to Canada, you might have to work as a cab driver.

So that's why the leftists are obstructing Uber in Canada.

They need jobs for all these taxi driving, illegal, future Trudeau voters they are saddling us with.

2 people like this post.
Pete Podoski
Board Meister

Liked in: 940 posts

Postby Catsumi » Jan 23rd, 2019, 9:31 am

^^^

You knew there had to be an ulterior motive to cheerlead for a migrant avalanche. Foolishness that will participate in the destruction of Canada.

I am so glad I will not be around for this poisonous fruits' ripening.
Make the Cdn wet dream come true. Vote MAD MAX

Like a plague, JT must go!

Pete Podoski likes this post.
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3442 posts

Postby floppi » Jan 23rd, 2019, 2:05 pm

Pete Podoski wrote:
floppi wrote: Plus if you're a doctor and come back to Canada, you might have to work as a cab driver.

So that's why the leftists are obstructing Uber in Canada.

Ummmmm.....I think you got that wrong......it's the Cons/cab owners that are obstructing.

The Edmonton company poised to become Winnipeg's first new vehicle-for-hire company was founded by conservative Alberta lawyers who worked with disenfranchised cab drivers to create a labour-friendly ride-hailing service.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba ... -1.4543602

Cab company founder running as 'independent conservative'

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/po ... e20387707/
floppi
Übergod

Liked in: 547 posts

Return to Canada