Modern day slavery

Modern day slavery

Postby the truth » Feb 11th, 2019, 12:06 pm

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#249028 this is exactly why tep foreign worker program across this country is the biggest scam of all time, business across this country looking for slave labour ,it has nothing to do with people not wanting to work as they claim in the news all the time
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

csm likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6778 posts

Re: Modern day slavery

Postby floppi » Feb 11th, 2019, 12:13 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 11th, 2019, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 805 posts

Postby the truth » Feb 11th, 2019, 12:21 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 11th, 2019, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby floppi » Feb 11th, 2019, 12:30 pm

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-249028-4-.htm#249028 this is exactly why tep foreign worker program across this country is the biggest scam of all time, business across this country looking for slave labour ,it has nothing to do with people not wanting to work as they claim in the news all the time

Unemployment is at a 42 year low so I'm not sure what you're getting at *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 11th, 2019, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 805 posts

Postby the truth » Feb 11th, 2019, 12:43 pm

*removed* :-X
Last edited by ferri on Feb 11th, 2019, 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby bob vernon » Feb 11th, 2019, 12:48 pm

Free enterprise at it's most basic now flowering in Ford's Ontario.
bob vernon
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1421 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Feb 11th, 2019, 12:49 pm

wow that's crazy. Not sure what it has to do with the Temp Foreign Worker Program, as that program is for legitimate work. The story says these people were lured to Canada, it doesn't mention that program at all.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

2 people like this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4446 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Feb 11th, 2019, 12:50 pm

bob vernon wrote:Free enterprise at it's most basic now flowering in Ford's Ontario.

It appears this started before Ford took over, but it's likely linked to the mentality that got him elected.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4446 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Feb 11th, 2019, 1:57 pm

Omnitheo wrote:
It appears this started before Ford took over, but it's likely linked to the mentality that got him elected.

LOL - and what mentality was that? Who else were the people of Ontario supposed to vote for? The idiot Horvath?
Justin Trudeau is a peanut-chucking snollygoster snowflake. But he has nice dimples. Remember, the hypocrisy of the Left knows no bounds.

blueliner likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 20287 posts

Postby fvkasm2x » Feb 12th, 2019, 3:44 pm

So I know this has little to do with the topic at hand... but tell me if this is actually messed up or if it's brilliant. I thought of it, so I say it's brilliant lol

Let's say "someone" develops a LEGITIMATE type of system where you can actually buy a worker from somewhere to live at your house. LIKE a slave, but not really...

I know, you're already freaked out, but hear me out. It'd go something like this:

People from another country who are DIRT poor, sign up for this work visa program. I hire someone to be my live in worker.

Now they aren't a slave, because I HAVE to provide the following:

1) Room/Board
2) A very very modest wage (because room/board is included, plus the risk of hosting you in the program)
3) Standard of living

Essentially you are hiring a maid, cook, babysitter, etc... but it's from a poor country.

They work for (to us) pennies on the dollar, but it gives them more money than they'd get back home and a better standard of living than they'd get back home. They work for say 5 years. If there are no issues within the program (rules and standards must be developed) and they are law abiding citizens, they get citizenship. They can move out and do their own thing (or stay with you, if for some reason they want).

They are guaranteed days off.
They are limited to a certain amount of hours per week.
Spot checks and home inspections are mandatory and certified.
People applying to hire them must be approved, criminally back ground checked and have full time jobs.

Make the rules stringent and the punishment for abusing the system severe.

Win/win !
fvkasm2x
Guru

Liked in: 1463 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Feb 12th, 2019, 6:06 pm

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-249028-4-.htm#249028 this is exactly why tep foreign worker program across this country is the biggest scam of all time, business across this country looking for slave labour ,it has nothing to do with people not wanting to work as they claim in the news all the time

The Truth is telling the truth. Corrupt to the core. All of it.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.

2 people like this post.
oldtrucker
√úbergod

Liked in: 1016 posts

Postby the truth » Feb 12th, 2019, 10:00 pm

you said it :up:
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Postby csm » Feb 15th, 2019, 11:27 am

Actually, we are all slaves to a corrupt economic system that is designed to funnel all your money in one direction - out of your pockets and into the pockets of the elite.

Carbon tax is a joke - simple legislation will force offending industries to comply or pay huge fines, it is just another method of extorting your hard earned money.

20% C/C interest is nothing more than loan sharking, but sanctioned by the "Private" banking system and their puppet governments, and should be criminalized because it destroys the future of our people like cigarette smoking destroys your health. We live in a buy now and pay the rest of your life society - because Credit Cards are too easy to get - cheap bank loans impossible to get - and kids learn this at a young age - get trapped and the rest is elementary. When I was young, only the wealthy could have a C/C ( American express actually) and that had to be paid off monthly, there were no ATM's with Overdraft protection, you paid for groceries by cash or cheque and major purchases for car or home were done at reasonable interest rates through banks or private mortgage lenders - if you didn't have the money - you waited until you did and the economy rolled on just fine.

Now count the cards, and who carries them - ALMOST EVERYONE - and I'm willing to bet over 90% carry a balance and pay 20% on the balance - and that is "after tax money".

Think about this people - how many public schools teach children "Economic Responsibility" - I'll bet few to none - because it's counter productive to big business and big banks, and those that invest in them.
Apathy = the Death of Freedom - be accountable or be a slave!

Catsumi likes this post.
csm
Board Meister

Liked in: 390 posts

Postby one wheel » Feb 15th, 2019, 4:13 pm

I don't believe for 1 second our Governments aren't fully aware of this totally corrupt scam ?

Why does our Immigration allow any TFW to enter Canada without having valid paper work that states exactly who sponsored them & where will they will be working & the length of stay ?

It's allowed because we are told there is a shortage of workers & we must be able to compete in world markets & MSM tells us it's true ?

The truth is it's nothing but pure greed that's allowing this corruption to flourish & any worker from anywhere will do & how they are treated doesn't matter.

2 people like this post.
one wheel
Board Meister

Liked in: 345 posts

Postby the truth » Feb 15th, 2019, 4:34 pm

1000% correct
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Return to Canada