Ontario Amber Alert Complaints? Really????

normaM
The Pilgrim

Re: Ontario Amber Alert Complaints? Really????

Post by normaM »

somewhat calmer. Not just one or two PPE for humans, but several. And the comments on the Peel police social media.
a woman on my FB page complained.. she does not work, spends her day playing on line games and whining she has so a sad Life.. but didn't think she was that pathesad.
I most certainly did shame her.
As my sainted Mother would have said " what the eff is wrong with people?"
disgusting skin bags
edited to add - someone just sent me this.. says it far better than I can
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

This guy is much nicer than what I would have called the 300+ self-entitled asshats who called 911.

Thursday’s Amber Alert was followed by numerous complaints from people who were awakened or otherwise disturbed by the notification on their phones. In fact, there were over 300 calls to 911 complaining about the notification.

It’s bad enough that someone would feel irritated about an Amber Alert, but to then be made aware of the emergency situation police are dealing with and still feel it’s appropriate to burden the 911 system with such a minor complaint takes an elite level of pettiness and selfishness.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4968211/comm ... d-selfish/
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Urban Cowboy wrote:
oneh2obabe wrote:Have to wonder what goes through people's minds when 23% say yes to opting out of receiving emergency alerts.

POLL: SHOULD YOU BE ABLE TO OPT OUT OF EMERGENCY ALERTS ON YOUR PHONE?

Given that such a group would be considered as having s__t for brains, what's going through their minds is self explanatory. [icon_lol2.gif]

That's an insult to shiiit.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Return to “Canada”