Liberals trying to pull a "Jussie Smollett"

johnrae
Fledgling

Liberals trying to pull a "Jussie Smollett"

Post by johnrae »

https://globalnews.ca/news/4985444/mich ... aign-2019/

Liberals know they have been caught, and this time they know even the dim Liberal Canadians can see through the lies.
It’s so bad that some Liberals are now trying to create fake violence so that we stop talking about the issue.
This guy is a coward. Liberals put themselves in a position of distrust and dishonesty. Liberals have been smug and cocky for 3 years , pushing through insane and ridiculous bills that are wrecking Canada as we know it. I saw through the smoke and mirror routine from the get go. I don’t know what this coward is expecting to happen after he claims someone is going to be shot.
Did he say this so that we feel sorry for him and stop questioning the Liberals????
Does he say this to create fake news and try to create a division like Jussie Smollett down south???
There has been no comments on violence on this issue at all. If there is any violence over this , it will be on his shoulders.
KK69

Re: Liberals trying to pull a "Jussie Smollett"

Post by KK69 »

Good post johnrae.
I read the article earlier this week and I found it weird as well. Justin's Liberals can't even fool the "stupid Liberals" any more. Everyone has figured them out now. So now they need to create "Fake Fear" in hopping that people will stop questioning them.
jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Liberals trying to pull a "Jussie Smollett"

Post by jimmy4321 »

What a silly irresponsible thing for Sen. David Tkachuk to say in front of those people considering some of the simpletons in the crowd.
I read these posts, i can't figure whether it's written by a 50 yr old or 15 yr old. Wow!! Lol
Either way get a nap in , y'all won't be so cranky.

Return to “Canada”