Rise of white supremacism

Jlabute
Guru

Re: Rise of white supremacism

Post by Jlabute »

Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
mnprochnau
Banned

Post by mnprochnau »

Heya Mnprochnau here. As the originator of this thread I am impressed by the attention it has garnered. 137 replies. White supremacism or just plain old racism is a volatile topic here in Kelowna. I usually go for a humorous style in my posts but couldn't resist the Canadian press release article. Quite an innocuous start for such a potent blend of views and absurdity. The title itself is the bait. Image publishing that in a real racist area of Earth and not wine country Kelowna full of wanna be dushe bags. I could've started a riot. Racism isn't the real issue its the outward perception of difference between us all. viewing others by difference instead of similarities. And yet none of you realized what I meant with my innocuous response on April 23 and went off on some crazy tangent of 14 words and Saskatchewan Nazi's . As a superior intellect I heartily subscribe most of you misguided souls to wrap your head around the fact that our time on Earth is of a limited quantity.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Omnitheo wrote:Randomly on the street in Edmonton the other day, some guy rode by me on his bike giving a Nazi salute and shouted at me “Sieg Hail. F*** the Jews, we don’t want them”

Are you Jewish? Or was he thinking you would agree with him? Either way, pretty disgusting (left or right).
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

I am not. It was such an out of nowhere comment I didn’t know how to react. I shouted back to him as he had ridden by “f you” and it sounded like he yelled back “yeah f the Jews”

Definitely a peculiar experience
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Country plough boy
Übergod

Post by Country plough boy »

https://www.breitbart.com/national-secu ... lim-women/

Racism classism. Religious hatred. Its all the same
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

When we look at the Trudeau Liberals, we see a lot of white supremacists. The MEN with the real power are wealthy, white Laurentide Elites: Trudeau, Morneau, Lametti, Blair, Champagne, Duclos. These MEN are pearly white, and come from positions of extreme privilege.

They are financed by wealthy Laurentide Elites: Bronfmans, Westons, Irvings.

And when faced with an ethnic woman who dared to question their elitist agenda, they promptly smeared her reputation and fired her from her position. There's no room for anyone that isn't a wealthy white boy when the real power of the party is examined. The token people of colour are simply virtue-signalling props with no ability to set direction or make decisions.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justin ... -1.4389126
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.

Return to “Canada”