Canada, you got exactly what you deserve ,,,

buteman
Fledgling

Canada, you got exactly what you deserve ,,,

Post by buteman »

So now we approach a Canadian General Election in a few months. All things being equal we, as voters will remove the incompetent clown that we put in the prime minister's office at the last general election.

The last general election Canadians would have voted for Donald Duck, Donald Trump, or even the first homeless soul down on Leon that would throw his hat in ,, anything to get rid of Harper. Think hard about it now ,, was Harper really all that bad ?

No he wasn't !! ,,, without question you can't please everyone but seriously Justin Trudeau ? a completely unqualified drama teacher that we placed as leader of our country ,, simply defies logic.

His father who suffered from delusions was under the impression that Canada's border ended at the Quebec Ontario border.
Yes we are all entitled to our opinion, as far as I'm concerned the Liberal party in Canada is nothing more than a corrupt organization.

An honest politician ? oh I'm sure there are a few of them this clown we have as Prime Minister is certainly not one of the few. This individual has more concern for Muslims immigrants and refugees that he does for the senior citizens of Canada.

Trudeau is spending million of our money to buy votes, he's wasted billions of our dollars, money that could have been put into improving the lives of citizens of this country. We are just the laughing stock, roll on October when we can oust this individual and his party and all the scandals we have suffered through.
Scorp
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Canada, you got exactly what you deserve ,,,

Post by Scorp »

But we got pot as a Just desert, and now I don't care about who gets in.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Scorp wrote: ... now I don't care about who gets in.

Given the choices, it really doesn't matter. Indeed we have exactly what we deserve and now it doesn't matter who we vote for. With all the partisan excuse making for Stephen Harper it was inevitable we were going to get to a place where we would elect just about anyone, even an unqualified man-child, to get rid of him. And now we’re going to elect dimples, another unqualified man-child to replace Trudeau. Partisan politics has given us the choices and the government we deserve.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote: With all the partisan excuse making for Stephen Harper

Such as? What were these "partisan excuses?" I saw a lot of lies coming from partisan LIEberal lapdogs, that's for sure. Those lies and fear-mongering crapola is still happening now. Never see any comments from the self-proclaimed "centrists" (guffaw!!!) here about that whole debacle.

And now we’re going to elect dimples, another unqualified man-child to replace Trudeau..

Jagmeet may surprise you!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I know it won't make any difference but given the choices we have for the next election I'm considering not voting.

None of them impress me.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Bsuds wrote:I know it won't make any difference but given the choices we have for the next election I'm considering not voting.

None of them impress me.

Seems that a lot of people are dumping on Dimples Jagmeet Singh. Have you looked into his platform at all?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Scorp
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scorp »

Oh, I'm going to vote.

But I might let Heather be my guide on that day or consult http://votecompass.com/
Last edited by Scorp on Jun 28th, 2019, 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Bsuds wrote:I know it won't make any difference but given the choices we have for the next election I'm considering not voting.

None of them impress me.

You and me both Bsuds. Jagmeet Singh and Elizabeth May are both non-starters with their economy killing platforms, and as much as I'd like to see Trudeau replaced, it really is too bad the Conservatives couldn't find an adult and ended up picking dimples to "lead" them. Maybe they were still trying for the "cute" factor back then not realizing that was going to wear off. There really is no one to vote for in this upcoming election, and sadly, even the choices to turf this government fail as options.

Another way to look at this: No matter who gets elected to be our next PM, whether it be Trudeau, dimples, Jagmeet Singh or Elizabeth May we lose. There is no good outcome (maybe a Conservative or a Liberal minority). For the first time in my voting life there really is no good reason to go out and vote.
Scorp
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Scorp »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Seems that a lot of people are dumping on Dimples Jagmeet Singh. Have you looked into his platform at all?

The NDP platform:

http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.ph ... m#p2503155

(And Jagmeet has asked for a PBO fiscal audit of the NDP platform.)

The Conservative platform (so far as I can find):

http://www.conservative.ca/
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

Sorry but unless this UN migration compact is thrown out the door...Canada is toast and I believe its already too late barring a serious intervention or national uprising.
Sure do love Rutland!!
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

phasyluck wrote: I believe its already too late barring a serious intervention or national uprising.

There's an election in October. That's the closest thing to a national uprising you'll ever see in this country
(and I expect with the dismal choices available we might see one of the lowest turnouts in a long time).
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Ka-El wrote:There's an election in October. That's the closest thing to a national uprising you'll ever see in this country
(and I expect with the dismal choices available we might see one of the lowest turnouts in a long time).

Are the Liberal *bleep* now instructed to preach "don't bother" to the electorate, hoping to stifle voter turnout? I expect a huge turnout as people are really hungry to dump Trudeau the prevaricator on his soggy butt.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote:There's an election in October. That's the closest thing to a national uprising you'll ever see in this country

I can see stupid elitists staying home, or more likely, lying about staying home as they proudly go out to vote for the imbecilic LIEberals again.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Seems that a lot of people are dumping on Dimples Jagmeet Singh. Have you looked into his platform at all?

Yes but I didn't really need to as I would likely never vote NDP.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

Scorp wrote:But we got pot as a Just desert, and now I don't care about who gets in.

That won't last long once the Islamic Party of Canada get's in!

http://www.neveragaincanada.ca/welcome- ... of-canada/
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... of-ontario

(just a small bit of info perhaps you should be checking out before you decide not to participate in defending your own country!)

Official Religious Parties should be illegal - unless you are in favour of becoming like Iran and other muslim dominated countries.

Where is the Catholic party of Canada, or the Protestant party of Canada, or the Satanic party of Canada ( oh yes - Satanism is a religion - I understand is not recognized in Canada? - so much for freedom of religion, eh?)

People should believe in tangible facts, not historical fantasies derived from primitive minds - religion is anything but "Peace and Love" - it is more about Power, Money and Conflict!
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!

Return to “Canada”