Muslims good. Islamists very bad.

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Muslims good. Islamists very bad.

Post by Queen K »

You nailed it.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Sep 18th, 2019, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Post by ninetyninepct »

Jlabute wrote:and a Muslim is someone who follows Islam.

They all obey the same literature. Death to infidels. Strike their necks. Kill all Jews. Taqiyya. Tawriya. and on and on. I really have a problem with anyone whose primary intention is to kill me or impose their beliefs on me. I have problems with an organization that dictates I must be killed if I refuse to join up.

Take a close look at Sections 318 and 319 of the Criminal Code of Canada and see the legal definition of Hate Literature. It gives religion a pass. The problem is that Islam is not a religion but a theocracy. Big and important difference.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

ninetyninepct wrote:
They all obey the same literature. Death to infidels. Strike their necks. Kill all Jews. Taqiyya. Tawriya. and on and on. I really have a problem with anyone whose primary intention is to kill me or impose their beliefs on me. I have problems with an organization that dictates I must be killed if I refuse to join up.

Take a close look at Sections 318 and 319 of the Criminal Code of Canada and see the legal definition of Hate Literature. It gives religion a pass. The problem is that Islam is not a religion but a theocracy. Big and important difference.

Essentially you’re scared that Muslims are going to come here and do what the Christians and Catholics have already done? That irony is pure uncut god woven gold.

During the Fort Mac wildfire of 2016 there were 60 Syrian (muslim) refugee families that came together and pooled what little money they had and donated it to the people displaced by the fire.

Hate crimes against Muslims spiked in 9/11 and haven’t gone down to pre-9/11 levels because of this exact rhetoric.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

ninetyninepct wrote:
Jlabute wrote:and a Muslim is someone who follows Islam.

You must know Muslims, Jews and Christians share the same beginning, hey? The 3 religions are like brothers in their place of origin and their holy books. They are worshipping the same God. It's too bad the situation turned out to be like Cain and Abel.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

They may worship the same god but they have different rule books.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

No, I'm sure the rule book are similar too. They just call them different. The characters are mostly the same. Jews and Christians differ from Jesus on and Muslims from Prophet Mohammad on.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

floppi wrote:
You must know Muslims, Jews and Christians share the same beginning, hey? The 3 religions are like brothers in their place of origin and their holy books. They are worshipping the same God. It's too bad the situation turned out to be like Cain and Abel.

Typical leftist, has no clue about history. Christianity came directly from Judaism, and considers the Torah scripture.

Islam originated in Arabia, and considers the bible contrary to scripture with it disagree Islamic teaching. Instead, the Qur'an and Hadith are scripture. No Christian, Jewish, or secular scholar thinks Jews and Christians accept the Qur'an as coming from god.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Glacier wrote:
floppi wrote:

Typical leftist, has no clue about history. Christianity came directly from Judaism, and considers the Torah scripture.

Islam originated in Arabia, and considers the bible contrary to scripture with it disagree Islamic teaching. Instead, the Qur'an and Hadith are scripture. No Christian, Jewish, or secular scholar thinks Jews and Christians accept the Qur'an as coming from god.

Typical rightest propaganda........revisionist history. Isn't that what I wrote?.... Christianity started from Jesus who was a Jew.
....and Quran and Christianity/Judaism have similar stories from the Bible.

According to Muslim belief and scholarly accounts, the history of the Quran began in the year 610, when the angel Gabriel appeared to Muhammad in a cave near Mecca, reciting to him the first verses of the Quran.

The angel Gabriel is, of course, an important character in the Hebrew Bible (where he appears to and explains visions to the prophet Daniel) and the New Testament (where he appears to Zecharia, telling him of his son-to-be, John the Baptist).

Beyond Gabriel, the Quran is filled with characters from the Hebrew Bible: Adam, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David and Goliath, Jonah, Mary, and John the Baptist all appear, among others — including Jesus.

Those shared characters also participate in many shared narratives between the Quran and the Bible. Among them are the Garden of Eden, the Flood, the choice of Abraham and the creation of the people of Israel, Abraham’s near-sacrifice of one of his sons, Moses and the liberation of Israel from Egypt, the life and death of Jesus, and the idea that God repeatedly sends prophets to humanity to warn and instruct them.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/quran-b ... milarities
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I'm going to start a new political party. It is going to be just like the Liberals except it's going to be pro-pedophilia and against all immigration unless they're Nazis. We will accept Liberal Prime Ministers as great thinkers. We will make stuff up about how Chretien supported pedophilia and PET was pro-Nazi.

I'm going to take the red book and change and distort the meanings, but accept my distortions as truly what it actually says.

You might not consider us in the same political tent, but I do (even though I've distorted your political beliefs), therefore we worship the same PMs, and there's nothing you can do to convince me otherwise.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Sounds like sour grapes to me :D
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

We need to forget the distasteful rhetoric in this country, and work to find a way that people of the Muslim faith can live in harmony with their neighbors of various religions. It should be made clear from the outset, that Canada will not allow the introduction of any practices or policies that violate the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. There are few among us who would agree with the introduction of any such doctrines that would relegate any group within our society as subordinate or unequal to others; be it women or homosexuals or Christians or Jews for example. To make an exception for any group is the quintessential slippery slope. That we won't entertain anything of this nature should a a non-negotiable issue.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Ban religion altogether, that would get rid of many of our world problems.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Smurf wrote:Ban religion altogether, that would get rid of many of our world problems.

And how would you achieve that?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

OKkayak wrote:And how would you achieve that?

Easy. Send everyone to the Gulag. If they resist, shoot them.
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”