All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Re: All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

Post by nucksRnum1 »

SheilaO wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 8:34 pm
nucksRnum1 wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 8:20 pm Trudeau has made history. He has beaten 3 conservative leaders in a row. That must be an unprecedented statistic. 3 Mandates in a row. Illustrates that Canada prefers the liberal platform and vision for Canada. The pandemic mandate - stays. The carbon tax revenues - stay. The green mandate (in spite of falling short of obligations internationally) - stays. The focus on guns that make murder easy - stays.

The best part - Trudeau wins so easily - that he didn't even need to break a sweat.
A carbon tax makes things more expensive for everyone. It makes Canada less competitive on the global scene. It adds costs to transporting goods, driving a car to work, heating your home - and it all goes into the general revenue black hole. What is gained - nothing. It is just a money grab on the middle class. Guns make murder easy - what about knives? What about someone mowing down a bunch of people in a van? What about poisons? - All easier to get than a gun. For a criminal it is incredibly easy to buy a far more dangerous gun on the black market than you can legally buy.
It's time that artificially suppressing things like wages so that inflation and taxes are not as big of an impact as people say they are.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
AlienSoldier
Übergod

Post by AlienSoldier »

the truth wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 7:24 am you people voted in again this racist :cuss: offender https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada ... -1.5290664 https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... too-moment
*shrugs* he doesn't bother me.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 8:20 pm Trudeau has made history. He has beaten 3 conservative leaders in a row.
Really? When? All I saw was a loser idiot (Justin) cost taxpayers $600 million and achieve nothing. He "beat" no one, in fact, given he had a huge lead in the polls, all the idiot Justin did was miss a shot at an empty net. Too many stinking albatrosses around his neck to win a majority. It's time Justin the loser steps down, and the Liberals find a leader who can actually win an election.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

nucksRnum1 wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 5:50 pm
This makes me laugh.
And it makes me cheer. You don't see the CPC running off strong, intelligent women like Justin does. Good job CPC! :130:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 8:41 am
nucksRnum1 wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 5:50 pm
This makes me laugh.
And it makes me cheer. You don't see the CPC running off strong, intelligent women like Justin does. Good job CPC! :130:
If the alleged women were indeed as strong as you say - they wouldn't have ended up as a footnote. They would have moved from strength to strength like Freeland did. Just think - if Raybold played ball - she may have been able to fulfill her dad's prediction to Trudeau sr of someday being a prime minister. Instead, she stood on a principle and paid for it. Maybe conservatives can woo her back into their fold and she can run again. That's the thing about "alpha" women that don't play well with others - they end up in the gutter like Paul did last night.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

nucksRnum1 wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 9:36 am
If the alleged women were indeed as strong as you say - they wouldn't have ended up as a footnote.
And if Justin wasn't a woman-hating scumbag, they wouldn't have been run off.
Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 9:53 am
nucksRnum1 wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 9:36 am
If the alleged women were indeed as strong as you say - they wouldn't have ended up as a footnote.
And if Justin wasn't a woman-hating scumbag, they wouldn't have been run off.
As a strong, smart woman, one of the things I like least about Trudeau is that he didn't show strong leadership when Wilson-Raybould and her sidekick mutinied. I would have jettisoned them from caucus a helluva lot sooner than he did. I think it was his feminism that kept him back from acting decisively and had they been men I think they would have been gone sooner.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

Nobody loves and respects women quite like these conservatives.

roseridge wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 1:40 pm If Justin Trudeau was such a rockstar - then why isn't his wife 6' tall, blonde, size 4 waist - look what he's got - she's no more than a 4 or 5 in terms of looks, and she looks like a menopausal sewer hound. His mother was a first class hoe.
All posts 100% moderator approved!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

crookedmember wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 11:59 am Nobody loves and respects women quite like these conservatives.
Agreed. :up:
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Sep 20th, 2021, 8:20 pm Trudeau has made history. He has beaten 3 conservative leaders in a row. That must be an unprecedented statistic. 3 Mandates in a row. Illustrates that Canada prefers the liberal platform and vision for Canada. The pandemic mandate - stays. The carbon tax revenues - stay. The green mandate (in spite of falling short of obligations internationally) - stays. The focus on guns that make murder easy - stays.

The best part - Trudeau wins so easily - that he didn't even need to break a sweat.
Nope. It has happened before. Harper did it. Chretien did it (although in a different context), MacKenzie King did it - against FOUR different Conservative leaders, and waaay back MacDonald beat 3 different Liberal leaders.

It is worth noting that in much of Canadian history, parties that flipped and flopped on who their leader was pretty much never succeeded.

My spidey sense tells me that Trudeau will have passed his sell by date in the next election. If we see more "succession moves" like raising the profile of Freeland, Annand, Wilkinson etc. that will be a "tell".
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

hobbyguy wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 12:17 pm

My spidey sense tells me that Trudeau will have passed his sell by date in the next election.
He passed his sell by date six years ago.
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 12:18 pm
hobbyguy wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 12:17 pm

My spidey sense tells me that Trudeau will have passed his sell by date in the next election.
He passed his sell by date six years ago.
Can we sell him to the CCP?
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Catri wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 11:51 am had they been men I think they would have been gone sooner.
Men would have just accepted the unethical and disgusting orders from the PMO and given SNC Lavalin a free pass.
crookedmember
Banned

Post by crookedmember »

daria wrote: Sep 21st, 2021, 12:42 pm
Can we sell him to the CCP?
Maybe if we sell him to the CPC, they could finally win an election.
All posts 100% moderator approved!

Return to “Canada”