All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Re: All Things Trudeau, Chapter 2

Post by nucksRnum1 »

If Liberals were on the wrong side of every issue - they would not have the leadership of Canada 3 times in a row. The path to accomplishing anything is through JT as a conduit. Singh already knows this. As he has created policy that has passed in the house. Whereas the Conservatives shout at the rain and whine about Trudeau incessantly.

People in this country are hungry for the conservative party to have a culture and willingness to give all of them something worth voting for. And for 3 elections the conservative party has failed them. Whether or not conservatives wake up is irrelevant for me. I will simply continue voting for my party of choice and sound policies.
Last edited by nucksRnum1 on Oct 15th, 2021, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 9:13 am
crookedmember wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 8:12 am Actually, the three-time-loser-Conservatives are wrong again. Why am I not surprised? The Chinese received nothing.

https://ipolitics.ca/2021/06/30/ottawa- ... -the-deal/

Now, let's contrast this with the no-strings deals the former PM made with the US automakers that cost taxpayers billions. Billions taxpayers will never see again.

Conservatives. On the wrong side of every issue. And just plain wrong about everything else. Sad.
Stop living in the past!

What's this year's deficit? Oh just a measly 380 billion, plus up to 100 billion in additional stimulus bs

"Over the five years ending 2024, Ottawa is expected to add $1 trillion to the federal debt, well higher than the $685 billion that had been accumulated through its entire history until 2019."

Liberals. Self pretentious finger-pointers with zero accountability. Disgusting
This lament of living in the past makes me chuckle. The whole reason the conservative party has lost 3 elections is that they are living in the past - putting forward Harper policies that were suspect to begin with. I'm sure people would love conservatives to be in the present with policies that are good for all Canadians in the future.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 2:04 pm If Liberals were on the wrong side of every issue - they would not have the leadership of Canada 3 times in a row.
They don't have the leadership of Canada right now, they are subject to being punted out by the other parties as they have a minority. The Liberals have had their butts kicked twice in a row now. Mostly thanks to the complete idiot they have for a leader.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 2:08 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 9:13 am

Stop living in the past!

What's this year's deficit? Oh just a measly 380 billion, plus up to 100 billion in additional stimulus bs

"Over the five years ending 2024, Ottawa is expected to add $1 trillion to the federal debt, well higher than the $685 billion that had been accumulated through its entire history until 2019."

Liberals. Self pretentious finger-pointers with zero accountability. Disgusting
This lament of living in the past makes me chuckle. The whole reason the conservative party has lost 3 elections is that they are living in the past - putting forward Harper policies that were suspect to begin with. I'm sure people would love conservatives to be in the present with policies that are good for all Canadians in the future.

The only thing to chuckle about is your ability to deflect any comment that proves JT is a piece of :cuss:

Responses of "but the conservatives" just goes to show it is not about what is good for Canadians but rather what's best for the Liberal party as they have proven many times over.

The only policy this country needs more than anything was the changes to ethics laws O'Toole had planned. Once that has changed to hold politicians accountable Canadians would be much better off.

Like I said before, zero accountability just deflect it and blame someone else.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

Can hardly wait to see Justin's fake from the bottom of his shoes news conference from Kamloops . Fire up the popcorn machine .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

blueliner wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 10:09 am Can hardly wait to see Justin's fake from the bottom of his shoes news conference from Kamloops . Fire up the popcorn machine .
Yes I expect the Gordon Downey-sized bottle of Visine will be required for all the fake tears old dumb-dumb Justin is going to cry today...
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

Can't wait to how much money Justin throws at the Tk'emlúps te Secwépemc to apologize for his own stupidity.
One can only hope that anything he announces for the band will apply to all first nations.
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

mikest2 wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 10:21 am Can't wait to how much money Justin throws at the Tk'emlúps te Secwépemc to apologize for his own stupidity.
One can only hope that anything he announces for the band will apply to all first nations.
And we thought a needless $600 million election was expensive to taxpayers, imagine what this beach vacation to Tofino is going to cost us?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

mikest2 wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 10:21 am Can't wait to how much money Justin throws at the Tk'emlúps te Secwépemc to apologize for his own stupidity.
they will be lined up to lick his :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

the truth wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 1:40 pm
they will be lined up to lick his :cuss:
Just like his Castanet supports do
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

I listened to Trudeau today as he spoke. It appeared to me he had something in his right ear.

It would not surprise me if BUTTS was speak to him and he repeated what he said. He had several occasions where he looked like a deer in the headlights. That's a really good question...waiting for his backer to speak.

I don't think his apology was sincere he was sorry he got caught. I hope the Indiginous felt the same way.
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

Glad that the drama is over.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 6:11 pm Glad that the drama is over.
Why ????? Please explain your beloved leader arrogant self entitled spoiled actions today . He looked totally bored and out of place in Kamloops .
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

blueliner wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 7:44 pm
nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 6:11 pm Glad that the drama is over.
Why ????? Please explain your beloved leader arrogant self entitled spoiled actions today . He looked totally bored and out of place in Kamloops .
As he should. Now he can go back to Ottawa and work for Canadians with Singh again. While Conservatives shout at the rain and say Trudeau over and over and over like Jan did with Marsha.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 8:38 pm
blueliner wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 7:44 pm

As he should. Now he can go back to Ottawa and work for Canadians with Singh again. While Conservatives shout at the rain and say Trudeau over and over and over like Jan did with Marsha.
I don’t think dangling a carrot in front of Singh will work this time to get his cooperation at no confidence motions votes.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”