Fallout from rail blockades

RandyDandy
Fledgling

Re: Fallout from rail blockades

Post by RandyDandy »

If Justin could grow some stones in this matter it might just help his chances of re-election next time round.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Get that pipe in the ground

Post by the truth »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Feb 14th, 2020, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
RandyDandy
Fledgling

Post by RandyDandy »

Not to be sexist here but c'mon Justin, grow a pair. Do you have any idea as to how many people are being screwed over because of your inaction? Admittedly, there was no one else but I actually voted for you. Aboriginals are 4.9% of the population. Doesn't seem right that they can hold the entire country up for ransom. Because it's 2020. Justin.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/277106 ... protesters

Does anyone have a link to the video mentioned in this story ? I'm curious if the picture that accompanied the story is a frame shot from the video , or a random picture taken elsewhere. It looks like someone pointing a rifle , but the flag beside them suggests to me that it might not have been an RCMP member.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

gordon_as wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/277106/Scoped-rifle-used-to-observe-Coastal-GasLink-protesters

Does anyone have a link to the video mentioned in this story ? I'm curious if the picture that accompanied the story is a frame shot from the video , or a random picture taken elsewhere. It looks like someone pointing a rifle , but the flag beside them suggests to me that it might not have been an RCMP member.

It’s only RCMP pointing loaded firearms at unarmed FN, nobody is surprised.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

RandyDandy wrote:If Justin could grow some stones in this matter it might just help his chances of re-election next time round.

This country just gets squirrellier and squirrelier. How a few brainless idiots can hold an entire country's rail system hostage is just beyond me. What kind of jelly-spined leaders are running this country??? Oh right...
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Brerrabbit18
Fledgling

Post by Brerrabbit18 »

RandyDandy wrote:Not to be sexist here but c'mon Justin, grow a pair. Do you have any idea as to how many people are being screwed over because of your inaction? Admittedly, there was no one else but I actually voted for you. Aboriginals are 4.9% of the population. Doesn't seem right that they can hold the entire country up for ransom. Because it's 2020. Justin.

Funny how many comments are on here when it seems nobody has a grasp on any of the actual facts about why this is happening.
I would begin to try to explain for all the scholars on the forum but pretty sure none of you are particularly interested in anything other than your own loud, uneducated opinions

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Feb 14th, 2020, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

This will escalate and people will start to push back at that time the police will get active against anyone who pushed back and that will escalate things out of control.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Brass Monkey wrote:
Government and rich corporations forcing its economically based projects onto land they have no title on is an example of erosion of rights and freedoms.

They negotiated with properly elected leaders. The only people "not entitled" to do anything are those that are blockading these roads/railways. It's all being stirred up by foreign interests, again, who are using these locals, knowing what complete wimps our governments are. Allowing a tiny minority of people to affect our economy is inexcusable.

Climate change is very real, and the effects will be noticed by us soon enough. {/quote]

Good grief. Even if there is some truth to this apocalyptic hoax, stopping this pipeline or whatever is going to have zero effect. This isn't about the man-made climate change myth, this is about a small number of really crazy and stupid people being allowed to have WAY too much power over the majority. This HAS to stop.

Planet earth doesn’t need to be saved but it needs to be treated with respect and given a break from humanity’s rampage.

I agree. These protestors need to stand down NOW, and stop this nonsense.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 1791 »

Looks like the mohawk war flag.

Looks like the natives have armed these encampments with some of their war parties. Long passed time the army got involved in this nonsense.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Justin's taking a lot of heat for this pipeline, but he's getting it done. There's pipe going into the ground every day. That loser Steve Harper had a whole decade to get pipe from Alberta to the coast and he go nothing done. Justin's the big hero for Alberta now.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Video was posted, might still be on Facebook by the Gidimt'en Camp
RCMP comfirmed according to this
Video
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

1791 wrote:Looks like the mohawk war flag.

Looks like the natives have armed these encampments with some of their war parties. Long passed time the army got involved in this nonsense.

tell them no paycheck at the end of the month if they do not stop it now, they will fold in a second
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Land defenders ? What a joke.

Go get a job !

Oh wait, with this type of tripe on your resume, that isn't