Trudeau cancels trip?

featfan
Guru

Trudeau cancels trip?

Post by featfan »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/27 ... sts#277233

So the little boy has been told to stay in Canada and cry in front of the cameras on CBC.
This home/country/world power is dying because of the Liberals policies.
Virtue signaling.
My guess is divorce is coming.
Then he comes out of the closet.
Gets hired to be a mouthpiece/puppet for a Billionaire.
Commits suicide in 10 months.
Or joins his brother doing documentaries.

In the years following his father's death, Trudeau produced documentaries for Canadian television. In 2003, he was one of the highest-profile Canadian journalists covering the 2003 invasion of Iraq, producing a documentary film for the CTV program W5, Embedded In Baghdad. His 2004 film, The Fence, shot in Afula, Israel and Jenin of the Palestinian territories draws up a portrait of families on either side of the Israeli-built security barrier around the West bank.[11]

In June 2005, Trudeau focused attention on what he said were the implications for civil liberties in the Canadian government's use of security certificates to detain indefinitely, without trial, suspected terrorists based on secret evidence. Trudeau offered to be a surety for Hassan Almrei, a Syrian refugee held in a Canadian jail for four years without any charges being laid.[12] His appearance in court in support of Almrei resulted in front-page coverage in the Toronto Star and National Post and major media attention being given to the security certificate issue for the first time. Trudeau's efforts were chronicled in his documentary Secure Freedom. Almrei was ordered released under house arrest by a Federal Court judge on January 2, 2009. On December 14, 2009, Almrei was released.

Known for his staunchly anti-imperialist views, Trudeau attracted controversy in August 2006 for an article he penned praising Fidel Castro's Cuba.[13]

Trudeau's documentary Refuge, produced in 2008, tells the story of the humanitarian crisis facing Africa's Darfur region and eastern Chad.[14]

In 2012, he produced the film The New Great Game, for the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation about the maritime geopolitics of the Middle-East and Western Indian Ocean.[15]

In 2016, Trudeau published his first book with Harper Collins, Barbarian Lost, Travels in the New China, a number one Canadian best-seller. The book is a travel mémoire with an undercurrent of philosophical and historical reflection. It dresses a personal and nuanced portrait of an ancient country in the throes of massive change. About the book, Trudeau is quoted as saying: "My whole professional career has had a focus on geopolitics, and in this age, you cannot understand the world without understanding the massive role that China has grown to play."[1
blueliner
Übergod

Re: Trudeau cancels trip?

Post by blueliner »

One can hardly wait for the CBC soap opera to start . This is going to be very interesting to see who Justin going to blame for this mess and how much more the carbon tax will go up to cover up his :cuss: up . Sure Greta will be by his side holding his hand and wiping his fake tears .
Any comments from the Castanet Liberal Seal Clappers ??
TimmyE
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by TimmyE »

It's obvious why he didn't denounce Senegal's position on LGBTQ. He's got their UN vote. Yet, he still wanted to run around to the Caribbean getting their vote. Blocking railroads and our transportation can and will be devastating to our economy. Take care of the home front first. I don't quite get why he is so hot to trot for that UN seat.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

TimmyE wrote:It's obvious why he didn't denounce Senegal's position on LGBTQ. He's got their UN vote. Yet, he still wanted to run around to the Caribbean getting their vote. Blocking railroads and our transportation can and will be devastating to our economy. Take care of the home front first. I don't quite get why he is so hot to trot for that UN seat.

Well surprised that CBC didnt pick up on Senegal's position on LGBTQ , if Andrew Sheer would have said anything ................
You have to remember the Justin seat on the UN is in his mind his ticket to a Noble Peace Prize . Its all about Justin's EGO nothing more nothing less . :smt045 :smt045
Once again anyone who voted for him willing to stand up and admit to it :200: :200:
Last edited by blueliner on Feb 16th, 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not PC

Post by Not PC »

This is nothing more than yet another personal vacation to Yoga Pants boy, on the taxpayers dime. *bleep*.
Boda
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Boda »

blueliner wrote:
TimmyE wrote:It's obvious why he didn't denounce Senegal's position on LGBTQ. He's got their UN vote. Yet, he still wanted to run around to the Caribbean getting their vote. Blocking railroads and our transportation can and will be devastating to our economy. Take care of the home front first. I don't quite get why he is so hot to trot for that UN seat.

Well surprised that CBC didnt pick up on Senegal's position on LGBTO , if Andrew Sheer would have said anything ................
You have to remember the Justin seat on the UN is in his mind his ticket to a Noble Peace Prize . Its all about Justin's EGO nothing more nothing less . :smt045 :smt045
Once again anyone who voted for him willing to stand up and admit to it :200: :200:

I didn't vote for him, but I'm willing to stand up and admit that I'm amazed at your ability to know what "is in his mind".

Your blatant bias negates any validity of your opinion.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Hatred that knows no bounds. And makes some of us blind also. And willing to make up anything.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

bob vernon wrote:Hatred that knows no bounds. And makes some of us blind also. And willing to make up anything.

Well now, isn't that being displayed at a feverish pitch across our Country as of late ?
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
tomloudon

Post by tomloudon »

I am sure Junior is upset he had to come back to Canada missing his Caribbean vacation. But with the barrage of comments and press about him being derelict in his duties as Prime Minister with the chaos that has crippled Canada, he had no choice but to put his bermuda shorts back in the tickle trunk. My only concern now is how badly he will screw this up as he and the liberal party do not have the ability or knowledge in how to deal with these illegal blockades.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

Well surprised that CBC didnt pick up on Senegal's position on LGBTO , if Andrew Sheer would have said anything ................
Once again anyone who voted for him willing to stand up and admit to it :200: :200:[/quote]

I didn't vote for him, but I'm willing to stand up and admit that I'm amazed at your ability to know what "is in his mind".

Your blatant bias negates any validity of your opinion.[/quote]

Well sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade . Not negativity ,just stating facts .
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

tomloudon wrote:I am sure Junior is upset he had to come back to Canada missing his Caribbean vacation. But with the barrage of comments and press about him being derelict in his duties as Prime Minister with the chaos that has crippled Canada, he had no choice but to put his bermuda shorts back in the tickle trunk. My only concern now is how badly he will screw this up as he and the liberal party do not have the ability or knowledge in how to deal with these illegal blockades.

A real PM, like Steve, would have let the police wade in with truncheons and mace. And deployed the army along the full length of the pipeline, for years if necessary. And given shoot to kill orders. He'd have settled this quickly, and made the trains run on time.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bob vernon wrote:Hatred that knows no bounds. And makes some of us blind also. And willing to make up anything.

I'll remember this for the next idiotic post about Alberta from the Left.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Well that's too bad. We were all looking forward to Justin's latest dance moves, not to mention which shade of blackface he'd use to connect with the residents of Barbados. I'll guess we'll just have to settle for him saying stupid things here at home rather than saying stupid things abroad.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

bob vernon wrote:A real PM, like Steve, would have let the police wade in with truncheons and mace. And deployed the army along the full length of the pipeline, for years if necessary. And given shoot to kill orders. He'd have settled this quickly, and made the trains run on time.

I miss the days of Chretien and his lieutenant Hughie Stewart. Jean knew how to handle protests.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Well that's too bad. We were all looking forward to Justin's latest dance moves, not to mention which shade of blackface he'd use to connect with the residents of Barbados. I'll guess we'll just have to settle for him saying stupid things here at home rather than saying stupid things abroad.

I`m sure a lot of Canadians would Love to see this weeks costume.
Feathers, lots of feathers covered in Tar.

Return to “Canada”