Canada Shooting

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Canada Shooting

Post by Queen K »

The Green Barbarian wrote:https://globalnews.ca/news/6882592/nova-scotia-shooting-detailed-timeline/

looks like they've put the entire timeline together now. Fills in the rest of the blanks. I was wondering why he killed Gina Goulet, his final victim. Looks like he knew her, so it wasn't just a random slaying, like some of the others.

She may have been an old flame, a wanna-be flame or someone who kept him in the friendzone. Anything.

Imagine these people, who did not answer their door. Best thing ever not to answer their door. I wonder how much post traumatic-stress they are going through based on the "what if's" alone.

"9:48 a.m. — Police say the gunman drives south to a home on Highway 4 in the Glenholme area. The residents call 911, saying they know the shooter. They do not answer the door, and he eventually leaves."

I also wonder how much time they spent how answering inane questions with 911 about how old the caller was and other seemingly useless questions. removed I do wonder what the transcript of that call looks like.

Also, they got a photo and description of the shooters car but didn't release it for what seems like ages and ages.

I can't imagine the what if's those people are going through today.

Another odd thing, this shooting never made it to "Another Shooting Rocks the World."
Last edited by Catsumi on Apr 29th, 2020, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

RCMP say tactical officers also arrived to refuel, and there is an encounter with the gunman.

Kinda sounds like they only found him by accident. Lucky coincidence RCMP pulled into the same station.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Yes, that's it, by total accident. And he kept changing vehicles. How would anyone know?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Queen K wrote:Another odd thing, this shooting never made it to "Another Shooting Rocks the World."

There are just so many shootings these days it's no longer newsworthy?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
mullyman
Board Meister

Post by mullyman »

how inept those cops were to sit at the road and expect the perp to drive up to them... after all who would drive through a field? err. a fugitive? come on...
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

mullyman wrote:how inept those cops were to sit at the road and expect the perp to drive up to them... after all who would drive through a field? err. a fugitive? come on...

Are you talking about Toronto?

https://twitter.com/FaithGoldy/status/1 ... 6898898945
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The more we learn the more we think that somehow someone may have told the RCMP about the souped up fake RCMP car a lot earlier.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

They were told about the weapons cache, and did nothing.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

rustled wrote:They were told about the weapons cache, and did nothing.

He wasn't a legal gun owner, he bought those guns illegally, so therefore, by Trudeau and Bill Blair's definition, he wasn't an enemy of the state. Now, if he had had a license and had purchased those guns legally, oh ho ho look out...
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

Queen K wrote:The more we learn the more we think that somehow someone may have told the RCMP about the souped up fake RCMP car a lot earlier.

Cops are playing this whole thing close to their chest. Some of those cars had dealer stickers in the window still. Theyve known hes a nut bar for some time and never did anything about it . Easy for our moron PM to blame forks for making people fat.
Strong and free
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

One would have to be in the police environment, but the first "rule of thumb" when receiving most types of complaints is "how can I not take this investigation on", or "how. can I refer this somewhere else." Sometimes that's the old standby, "this is civil".

Anyone who has tried to report their vehicle stolen.... "have you called all tow companies",,, "you're not the registered owner, yes they have left the vehicle with you for the last month, but they will have to make the report ..."

Any 911 clerk can take a complaint and send a car, the real test, is how do you blow the complaint off, by getting the complainant to complete a series of preliminary tasks. They won't hear back from a percentage of reportees and that keeps the call volume to a manageable number.

The one that drives me nuts "how can we...". they ask the complainant how they can investigate the incident !
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Zoso wrote:Cops are playing this whole thing close to their chest. Some of those cars had dealer stickers in the window still. Theyve known hes a nut bar for some time and never did anything about it . Easy for our *bleep* PM to blame forks for making people fat.

There's a lot of blame here to go around, and with that, liability too. Here's what we think we know:

1. This guy had a history of violence, especially against women, but was never charged. The police knew about it, but couldn't really do anything, as everyone was too scared to come forward and testify against this guy. Not really much you can do to blame the police on this one.

2. This guy had illegal weapons, and no license, and it sounds like the police knew this. Why was nothing done about that? Why was he not charged? Why were the weapons not seized? This would be something they must be trying to figure out internally, so that they can come up with a story that doesn't make them look as bad as it should.

3. Explanation for why the guy was driving around for hours shooting people, and there was no police response. Where were they? Why was a guy forced to hide in a field for hours, even after calling 911? How was this guy allowed to just start pulling people over and murdering them?

4. The bizarre situation where two RCMP arrived and started shooting at a third RCMP officer, hitting a building (a fire house I believe) that was full of people who were sequestered there to get away from the bad guy. That could have turned out really badly, but luckily no one was injured. Notice how this story has completely disappeared from the news?

That's just what I can come up with for now.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Zoso wrote:Cops are playing this whole thing close to their chest. Some of those cars had dealer stickers in the window still. Theyve known hes a nut bar for some time and never did anything about it . Easy for our *bleep* PM to blame forks for making people fat.

There's a lot of blame here to go around, and with that, liability too. Here's what we think we know:

1. This guy had a history of violence, especially against women, but was never charged. The police knew about it, but couldn't really do anything, as everyone was too scared to come forward and testify against this guy. Not really much you can do to blame the police on this one.

2. This guy had illegal weapons, and no license, and it sounds like the police knew this. Why was nothing done about that? Why was he not charged? Why were the weapons not seized? This would be something they must be trying to figure out internally, so that they can come up with a story that doesn't make them look as bad as it should.

3. Explanation for why the guy was driving around for hours shooting people, and there was no police response. Where were they? Why was a guy forced to hide in a field for hours, even after calling 911? How was this guy allowed to just start pulling people over and murdering them?

4. The bizarre situation where two RCMP arrived and started shooting at a third RCMP officer, hitting a building (a fire house I believe) that was full of people who were sequestered there to get away from the bad guy. That could have turned out really badly, but luckily no one was injured. Notice how this story has completely disappeared from the news?

That's just what I can come up with for now.

I smell one very large Justin Trudeau Liberal Rat cover up , very surprised that CBC hasn't jump all over this one ....... :200: :200:
mikest2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mikest2 »

They still will not identify the semi automatic rifles involved. This also smells like the answer will not support Trudeau's narrative
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...

Return to “Canada”