Gun Control

Jonrox

Re: Gun Control

Post by Jonrox »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 1st, 2022, 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 1st, 2022, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

foenix wrote: Jun 1st, 2022, 9:05 am ....and you need an AR15 and it's ilk for that? Like there aren't other legal firearms to play with?
Yes, I DO. Since its the same fire rate, chamber size and style as other rifles it compares to that are legal why even argue that this rifle is somehow more dangerous or not needed?

What you just stated is like telling a sports car enthusiast they can buy a Civic, that they don't need to play with a Porsche.

Foenix, you don't understand firearms, their size, impact or how they are used. You have no appreciation for target shooting or collectors. Why do you feel that, since you have no interest in the sport, it's your place to even suggest other firearms are available to play with and just as good?
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 1st, 2022, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

Lawrence: How Does A Texas Police Chief Go AWOL?

The entitlement of evangelical conservatives in America is astonishing. And then this city swears in an incompetent police chief as a city council member in secret. Conservatives are worse than Liberals in every way.

Catri
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Catri »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 1st, 2022, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Sparki55 wrote: Jun 1st, 2022, 12:09 pm
foenix wrote: Jun 1st, 2022, 9:05 am ....and you need an AR15 and it's ilk for that? Like there aren't other legal firearms to play with?
Yes, I DO. Since its the same fire rate, chamber size and style as other rifles it compares to that are legal why even argue that this rifle is somehow more dangerous or not needed?

What you just stated is like telling a sports car enthusiast they can buy a Civic, that they don't need to play with a Porsche.

Foenix, you don't understand firearms, their size, impact or how they are used. You have no appreciation for target shooting or collectors. Why do you feel that, since you have no interest in the sport, it's your place to even suggest other firearms are available to play with and just as good?
There you go, you've answered my question. So no difference then and the comparison would be that there are other "Porsche" out there that are compatible you can substitute it with. Pretty simple no?

Why would you even assume I haven't? I already said I grew in the States, became a sharpshooter as an NRA member. Besides, it's not the car that's important, it's the driver or in this case the target shooter. If your obsessed about how a firearms looks on a target range, you're doing it for the wrong reasons.....I'm sure when you figure that out, it won't matter what you're shooting with as long as it's dead center.
Last edited by foenix on Jun 1st, 2022, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

oldtrucker wrote: Jun 1st, 2022, 12:34 pm Feonix...since you are into the sport we should tag up and go shooting some time. You can teach me some things maybe.
You should re read my post. I wrote I was into target shooting growing up in the States. I've gone on to other sports that doesn't require blasting things.

Return to “Canada”