Sophie Trudeau's charity gets $900 million from taxpayers

rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Sophie Trudeau's charity gets $900 million from taxpayer

Post by rustled »

Now the entire program is in disarray.

This is what happens when the PMO figures they won't have to be accountable.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ha ha you massive tool Justin, no, you can't just get away with everything, despite the fact that up until now, thanks to our incredibly pliant media and thousands of apologist mush-heads, you have gotten away with almost everything.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

This was yet again another example of Trudeau thinking the rules don’t apply to him. How in the hell did Trudeau or the PMO actually think they’d get away with a minority government allowing a charitable organization, one that the Trudeau family is a major part of, be in control of the dispersal of nearly $1 Billion dollars ? Especially when there’d be no accountability since the AG would have no ability to monitor the WE Organization books, nor could the opposition or the media have access to how the WE Organization dispersed the money through freedom of information requests.
Trudeau should be forced to resign effective immediately, the guy has zero sense of ethical behaviour. This morning during a press conference Trudeau said his government was completely transparent about the issue, I call bull *bleep* to that. Apparently the deal between Trudeau and WE Organization was worked out in early April, yet the rest of the world didn’t know about this until June 25.. If Trudeau was being transparent, why didn’t his government mention anything when the special committee session of parliament was still sitting ?
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Tons of Govt workers " working- eye roll" from home - why did the grant have to be farmed out in the first place. Nearly 20 million payday - I'll do it for 10 million
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

Justin Trudeau should be in prison for this.

How can anyone consider this acceptable?

Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

^^^^ OMG< there are four Biographies of Justin Trudeau
Must be packed full of fun facts :/
btw, one of my fav quotes of JT's
"At one point, people are going to have to realize that maybe I know what I'm doing."
Are we at that point yet? Watch, the next charity gets to hand out grants like a Pez dispenser will be even closer to JT and Sophie's heart

Now that Jessica had to resign in shame guess they didn't have many Buddies left at WE
Maybe JT can use his own charity named "ME"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

normaM wrote:Are we at that point yet? Watch, the next charity gets to hand out grants like a Pez dispenser will be even closer to JT and Sophie's heart

Well there still is the Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation, which if you go to their website, posits much of the same blarney and feel-good psycho-babble that the WE people espouse. Lots of talk about "change", but no real idea how or what is going to change. That's always been a bug-bear with me and others I know with these "charities" (they aren't charities, they're political organizations masquerading as charities), because they always have in big bold letters on all of their propaganda - "We fight for change". Ok what change? What is this change? Why does it need to be changed? Is this change beneficial? No discussion about that. Just - "we need change". Ok, great.

We all know what the "change" is they want, wealth distribution, money poured into failed technologies like solar and wind to combat "man-made climate change" myths, etc etc. That's the change that these political organizations want. And the way to go about it is to indoctrinate the kids with their garbage. "Kids, everything you know about the world is wrong. Mom and dad are terrible people who are lying to you. Grandpa and grandma destroyed the world in a lustful desire to be the greediest generation on earth, and everything they have ever done is in the pursuit of evil. Everything your older relatives are telling you is wrong and horrible. Trust us. Don't trust them.

All baby-boomers are selfish and just generally awful people. If grandpa and grandma challenge anything you are saying, tell them that they aren't allowed to talk to you anymore (this is true, seen it too many times myself) or that you don't ever want to see them again. Believe us, this will work in shutting them down, and stopping them from spouting their putrid hateful bile (its only hateful because it may disagree with our narrative). Remember, you are the first generation in the history of the Earth who truly cares about this planet, and puts the planet ahead of everything, especially stupid things like worrying about money. Money isn't important. Oh yeah, even though we just said money isn't important, please now go ask your parents for $1,000 to donate to our cause. Your teacher and your prime minister will be happy to write us a letter of recommendation."
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Pete Podoski
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Pete Podoski »

Insight and an action plan to dig into this Liberal corruption within the P.M.O.

https://www.facebook.com/PierrePoilievr ... 590295977/
Be sure to read Justin Trudeau's new autobiography: Sunny Day Sketches of a Small Mind
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

https://www.trudeaufoundation.ca/

The next billion dollar winner?
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

Rex Murphy and his story on WE and our arrogant prick of a pm.
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-mu ... -would-fly
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/ ... c764cd1bf/

And more news on WE

Conservative employment critic Dan Albas said Thursday that he was “incredibly concerned” by the amount of money that would have been tied up in WE Charity paying for recruitment.

“It seems that WE is outsourcing an outsourced program,” Albas said on Thursday, before WE Charity announced that it was pulling out of the program.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

The Green Barbarian wrote:https://www.trudeaufoundation.ca/

The next billion dollar winner?

I see that the Trudeau Foundation has 17 board members, 15 are white, neither of the two non white are First Nations..
Pretty sad.
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

Letter from Mario Dion to Michael Barrett

https://twitter.com/MikeBarrettON/statu ... 67/photo/2
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Why Ethic investigation - should be criminal
Freaking JT has more Lives than a cat
Really like JT thinks the majority of Canadians are dumber than a sack of dead cats.. oh wait, at times so do I
" only my buddies at WE can handle this Program"
Change his name to FALSEAU
Surprised his pants don't catch fire on National TV
Enough of this garbage.. grants for starving Students to pick trash
Yes, that's a poser
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

$900 million. What the :cuss: do they need almost a billion dollars for?

Did they just ask them how much they want and they were like:

Last edited by OKkayak on Jul 6th, 2020, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Canada”