Defund the CBC

Should we stop the taxpayers' bailout of CBC?

Yes, they need to make it on their own
70%
No, I want more coverage of Trudeau's socks
30%

Total votes: 115

bb49
Guru

Re: Defund the CBC

Post by bb49 »

One doesn't have to look far on CBC to find more stories on their agenda.
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/costofliving/w ... -1.6079494
Women entrepreneurs create fake male assistants to navigate gender biases.

When CBC isn't pushing their anti-white bias, they're pushing the anti-male.
I_am_a_Canadian
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/canada-b ... -1.6075277
Doctors want Canada to collect better data on Black maternal health.

Ad nauseum.
I_am_a_Canadian
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

CBC is gushing over Justin's looks, and get sat down hard!

Canadians are sick and tired of that BS. Enough already!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Whatever their filthy hands touch also catches the Niberal pox." - Skunky Girl, 2022
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 30th, 2021, 8:32 pm CBC is gushing over Justin's looks, and get sat down hard!

LOL - yet more virtue-signaling - the entire "shaggy" look that our idiot PM kept going just to make it look like he was "like everyone else", and yet being one of the biggest elitist phonies going. And of course, there's the CBC to pump his tires when the charade is finally over. Just so sickening.
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jul 1st, 2021, 3:12 pm
Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 30th, 2021, 8:32 pm CBC is gushing over Justin's looks, and get sat down hard!

LOL - yet more virtue-signaling - the entire "shaggy" look that our idiot PM kept going just to make it look like he was "like everyone else", and yet being one of the biggest elitist phonies going. And of course, there's the CBC to pump his tires when the charade is finally over. Just so sickening.
Bingo we have a winner ^^^^^^^
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

LOL - another hilarious response to the CBC's idiotic tweet about dumb-dumb Justin shaving his beard - classic!!

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

I honestly thought that this was a "Beaverton/Babylon Bee" headline when I first saw it, but then sadly I remember just how brain-dead the media is and how in the pocket of the Liberals most of them are. Just so DUMB...
Journalists in tizzy after Trudeau shaves beard

The story of the day for Canada’s mainstream media seems to be that Justin Trudeau shaved his pandemic beard.

A bare-faced Trudeau appeared at a media availability Wednesday, sparking a flurry of tweets and giddy election speculation from Canada’s press.

On Twitter, journalists from the Canadian Press, Global News, the Wall Street Journal and CityNews all joined in to fawn over Trudeau’s lack of facial hair.

Canadian Press reporter Mia Rabson claimed that Trudeau’s decision to shave his facial hair “is about to set off a new flurry of speculation” and called on people to brace themselves.

SNIP

This is not the first time that the media has obsessed over Trudeau’s appearance. As exclusively reported by True North last year, the CBC spent more time talking about Trudeau’s hair, socks and beard than they did about disgraced Liberals who were accused of sexual harassment or charged with assault.
https://tnc.news/2021/06/30/journalists ... ves-beard/

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

^^^ I only wish Canadians still had the backbone to stand up to tyranny.

We're truly taxed for the CBC, with no representation.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"Whatever their filthy hands touch also catches the Niberal pox." - Skunky Girl, 2022
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

cbc is jt's paid off prostitute
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

the truth wrote: Jul 3rd, 2021, 8:02 am cbc is jt's paid off prostitute
It's been going on a lot longer than JT's been around.

But that's OK cause he's the cause of everything bad according to some.
I might look normal but believe me, I talk to animals and wait for them to reply.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well he needs to own his :cuss: ups imo he is 100% responsible for increased racism in canada.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

the truth wrote: Jul 3rd, 2021, 8:17 am well he needs to own his :cuss: ups imo he is 100% responsible for increased racism in canada.
Increase in racism has been going on before JT became PM but go ahead and blame him for that too. It's part of the Trudeau heritage.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

foenix wrote: Jul 3rd, 2021, 8:32 am
the truth wrote: Jul 3rd, 2021, 8:17 am well he needs to own his :cuss: ups imo he is 100% responsible for increased racism in canada.
Increase in racism has been going on before JT became PM but go ahead and blame him for that too. It's part of the Trudeau heritage.
Kind of like the residential school graves are part of our heritage too?
I_am_a_Canadian

Return to “Canada”