Why you always lyin'?

Gone_Fishin
Guru

Why you always lyin'?

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Climate Einstein tells the porker of the year for 2019.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=152300476633882
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Biden to yell “C’mon Man” repeatedly until oil imports increase.
blueliner
Übergod

Re: Why you always lyin'?

Post by blueliner »

Gone_Fishin wrote:Climate Einstein tells the porker of the year for 2019.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=152300476633882
She's nothing but another Justin Trudeau Hand Puppet
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Dec 17th, 2020, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Dec 17th, 2020, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brerrabbit18
Fledgling

Post by Brerrabbit18 »

Removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Dec 17th, 2020, 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic, baiting
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

McKenna has admitted that lying is easy to do, and it's easy to get gullible people to believe her.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

..........because that is how I was raised.
..........I was never scolded as a child for any wrongdoings.........only praised as a "little angel".
..........I was continually told growing up how I was smarter than all the other kids.
..........I was always told I could be whatever I want to be when I grew up.
..........I was told as a child when I grew up "people would hear me roar".
..........I was always told my name would be "in lights some day".

They were right, that day arrived..........

https://twitter.com/OttawaCitizen/statu ... -office%2F
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Another Trudeau minister lying her *bleep* off. What's with these Liberals, always lyin'?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

typhoon44
Übergod

Post by typhoon44 »

removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Feb 3rd, 2021, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Why you always lyin' about vaccine deliveries?
Government backtracking: Trudeau mistakenly claims Canada will receive 20M shipments of AstraZeneca vaccine

The federal government is now backtracking comments from the Prime Minister that offered a lot of hope in Canada’s troubled vaccination efforts, coming as Justin Trudeau tries to defend his government’s response to vaccine shortages.

Government officials telling 680 NEWS that the Prime Minister misspoke after Trudeau said during his COVID-19 briefing that AstraZeneca would be fulfilling its full order to send around 20-million doses of its vaccine to Canada before the end of June.

He made the comments during the question period, saying he had received assurance from the CEO of the drugmaker but officials with public service and procurement tell 680 NEWS that is not the case, saying the timeline will not be announced before Health Canada approves the vaccine.

https://www.680news.com/2021/02/05/feds ... a-vaccine/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

mikest2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mikest2 »

Yup, Trudeau "misspoke". Well he misspoke before, many times, we've called them lies and broken promises.
Now it is becoming clearer that the Liberals misspeak as a routine matter of course.
What a pathetic cast of liars, thieves and utter incompetents.
Be nice to have someone in government with a math or science degree. Liberal arts degrees are destroying Canada.
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Why you always lyin', Justin? Will the CBC point out this latest series of porkers by Sock Boy?
FACT CHECK: Trudeau falsely claimed Conservatives denied pandemic, opposed masks

“We’ve all seen Conservative politicians casting doubt on science, casting doubt on experts, saying ‘the pandemic isn’t real, you shouldn’t wear masks,’” Trudeau said. “It is really concerning to hear that kind of suspicion around what scientists and experts say from the Conservative health critic, however, knowing what the Conservative Party’s approach is on science, we shouldn’t be surprised.”

Included in Trudeau’s statement is the claim that Conservative politicians cast doubt on science and experts by claiming that the pandemic isn’t real, and that people shouldn’t wear masks.

A search through parliamentary records revealed that on the matter of the pandemic’s existence, Conservative MPs had raised concerns about a possible pandemic as far back as January 2020, nearly two months before the World Health Organization declared it.

On January 27, 2020, Conservative MP Matt Jeneroux asked the Liberal Health Minister if Canada had “enough antiviral drugs in the national emergency stockpile to address a possible broader outbreak?”

About a month later, Conservative MP Steven Blaney also raised concerns about a possible pandemic.

“The World Health Organization is talking about a possible pandemic, but what is the government doing? Nobody knows. Radio silence. This situation is very worrisome. This is a serious, high-risk issue, but the Liberals are twiddling their thumbs. What is the government’s plan for helping Canadians protect themselves from the coronavirus?” said Blaney.

In total, since the pandemic began Conservatives have addressed the coronavirus crisis as a “pandemic” at least 2439 times in various committee meetings and House of Commons affairs.

snip

As for Conservative views on mask-wearing, records show that CPC MPs have been promoting or talking about the use of masks to combat the coronavirus as far back as January 2020, even while the federal government was specifically advising against masks.

During a Commons health committee meeting on January 29, 2020, Conservative MP Robert Gordon Kitchen advocated for the use of masks at border crossings and airports at a time when Health Minister Patty Hajdu was claiming that border closures were ineffective at curbing the virus.

In total, Conservatives discussed masks at least 405 different times since the pandemic began.

Neither former Conservative leader Andrew Scheer nor current leader Erin O’Toole ever denied the existence of the pandemic. O’Toole also came out in support of masks before the Public Health Agency of Canada recommended them.

“Yesterday, the U.S. Center for Disease Control suggested everyone should wear a mask. Every country that has a handle on the crisis appear to have more universal mask wearing. Canada should attempt this as well. Every measure helps,” tweeted O’Toole on April 4, 2020.

Scheer pointed out in an April 15, 2020 tweet that it was the federal government which had been inconsistent on mask advice.

“Right now there is no need to use a mask for well people,” said Dr. Theresa Tam said during a March 28 briefing.

https://tnc.news/2021/03/12/fact-check- ... osed-masks
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Just like the pipeline railway blockades etc this Liberal government is constantly late, days, weeks, months, to the party. Seems like they cannot make a decision without testing the public winds to try to make the best possible political position not what is best for Canadian's. I honestly wonder if Trudeau could actually make a decision if his life depended on it.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

^^ If anything it’s the Liberals that base things on politics rather than science, the Covid hotel jails are a prime example of the Liberals basing rules on politics rather than science, to date every guest held against their will at Covid hotel jails have all tested negative for Covid...
Keep on Truckin
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Hurtlander wrote:^^ If anything it’s the Liberals that base things on politics rather than science, the Covid hotel jails are a prime example of the Liberals basing rules on politics rather than science, to date every guest held against their will at Covid hotel jails have all tested negative for Covid...
and most have left early because of the horrid conditions...
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.

Return to “Canada”