Ron MacLean to attend Liberal Party fundraiser

Veovis
Guru

Re: Ron MacLean to attend Liberal Party fundraiser

Post by Veovis »

I like Ron MacLean helping fundraise and publicly support political parties as much as I like any celebrity doing so. None. They will, and can, I just don't care to see the same guy that will sell me Gatorade try to sell me a political party. They do both for the same reason and I believe that either are "good for me" in the same way.

Doesn't matter the party or product.
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Breaking: Ron MacLean makes homophobic comment on HNIC.

How typical of a Liberal to be homophobic. He and the lying sack of crap Justin Trudeau must share the same level of adoration for the LGBTQ-murdering Fidel Castro.

RON MACLEAN CATCHING PLENTY OF BACKLASH AFTER ON-AIR COMMENT TO KEVIN BIEKSA

While the Toronto Maple Leafs were busy beating the Montreal Canadiens 4-0 Tuesday night to take a commanding 3-1 series lead, a lot of the talk on social media wasn't about the game, but what took place during an intermission. Hockey Night in Canada's Ron MacLean made a very odd comment to fellow panelist Kevin Bieksa during the second intermission that many are interpreting as homophobic.

Bieksa joked that he was the most positive guy on the panel while talking about a specific play, to which MacLean replied "You have a photo of a guy with his tarp off, you're definitely positive for something."

https://twitter.com/mikebouge/status/13 ... 7081047042

https://www.markerzone.com/news/index.php?42660
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Biden to yell “C’mon Man” repeatedly until oil imports increase.
typhoon44
Übergod

Post by typhoon44 »

Gone_Fishin wrote: May 26th, 2021, 9:58 am Breaking: Ron MacLean makes homophobic comment on HNIC.

How typical of a Liberal to be homophobic. He and the lying sack of crap Justin Trudeau must share the same level of adoration for the LGBTQ-murdering Fidel Castro.

RON MACLEAN CATCHING PLENTY OF BACKLASH AFTER ON-AIR COMMENT TO KEVIN BIEKSA

While the Toronto Maple Leafs were busy beating the Montreal Canadiens 4-0 Tuesday night to take a commanding 3-1 series lead, a lot of the talk on social media wasn't about the game, but what took place during an intermission. Hockey Night in Canada's Ron MacLean made a very odd comment to fellow panelist Kevin Bieksa during the second intermission that many are interpreting as homophobic.

Bieksa joked that he was the most positive guy on the panel while talking about a specific play, to which MacLean replied "You have a photo of a guy with his tarp off, you're definitely positive for something."

https://twitter.com/mikebouge/status/13 ... 7081047042

https://www.markerzone.com/news/index.php?42660
Do you think he made a homophobic comment or are you just piling on with the rest of the Cherry-lovers?
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

typhoon44 wrote: May 26th, 2021, 10:19 am
Gone_Fishin wrote: May 26th, 2021, 9:58 am Breaking: Ron MacLean makes homophobic comment on HNIC.

Do you think he made a homophobic comment or are you just piling on with the rest of the Cherry-lovers?
Implying that Kevin Bieksa has AIDS because he has a picture of a man with his shirt off is as homophobic as it gets. The "gay disease" stereotype has marginalized gay men and fostered hatred toward them for years. As a society, we should be way past that kind of taunting and hatred.

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 26th, 2021, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Septuagenarian
Übergod

Post by Septuagenarian »

Self removed.
Last edited by Septuagenarian on Sep 4th, 2021, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

don cherry got fired for just saying -you people- ron should he fired for this kind of hate
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Septuagenarian
Übergod

Post by Septuagenarian »

Sounds like material for a poll.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:-X :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

I see BXA has taken down the picture that exposed MacLean's homophobia.

HNIC probably gave BXA an ultimatum: take them down or get fired because our star Liberal fundraiser can't help himself but show his homophobia when he sees them. Can't risk the loss of that Trudeau Bailout Money either.

I didn't catch MacLean's "apology" - what did he say, "You gay people just experienced my homophobia differently"?

Why are these Liberals all so anti-LGBTQ?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Canada”