Doug Ford asks Biden for 1 million vaccines

jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Doug Ford asks Biden for 1 million vaccines

Post by jimmy4321 »

oneh2obabe wrote:^^^Don't know who you are responding to but I didn't fall for anything. Ford tried and failed to obtain the vaccine - end of story.
What they should have done was more effectively avoid having record infection rates throughout the year- not end of story :biggrin:
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

jimmy4321 wrote:
oneh2obabe wrote:^^^Don't know who you are responding to but I didn't fall for anything. Ford tried and failed to obtain the vaccine - end of story.
What they should have done was more effectively avoid having record infection rates throughout the year- not end of story :biggrin:
We could say that for pretty well most of Canada.
And who is it that's responsible for the country?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

bb49 wrote: And who is it that's responsible for the country?
Don't expect the Trudeau acolytes to answer that one. It's always everyone else's fault. removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Feb 20th, 2021, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Offtopic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

jt has proven from the beginning of this whole pandemic that he is a complete failure & idiot. What even crazier is many voters are so damn gullible believing his BS.

People need to actually look around our world and see doctors thinking outside the box to help patients recover from covid.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

indianlarry66 wrote: he was never going to , i can tweet biden on twitter to send me a vaccine shot , should i be hailed as a hero ? lmao
No. Far from it.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

Hmmmm- yes more vaccines, yet, still you have to mask up - still have to social distance - still can't mingle - no guarantee you won't get sick - no guarantee you won't be a source of contamination - and no guarantee you will even survive the needle or not get some autoimmune disease side effect as a result.

Of course you will never hear the truth because Trudeau bought off the news media, and they tell you nothing he doesn't want you to hear.

Why is it people say they weren't born yesterday, but continue to act like it?

Are people that stupid and afraid they are willing to take the "pill" from those that caused this to begin with??

Just think if mankind had vaccines way back 2 million years ago where we would be today, eh?

Oh wait - we are still here - my bad.
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

stuphoto wrote:
I am all for this, If the US has a million vaccines to spare at this time why not.
I imagine if things were reversed Canada would gladly share with the US.
So Doug you going to take it too?

Or are you simply going to Look like your taking it?

Tell you what - when it comes in, let me choose the vial at random from my choice of pharmacy, and since I'm qualified, I'll be HAPPY to give you the jab.

Nice and DEEP!!!
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

indianlarry66 wrote:lol seriously , if you dont know how dougie failed then you dont really understand whats going on in ontario . :smt045
So instead of enlightening us to what you think he failed at you would rather cast stones and make fun of everybody that doesn't have your same opinion. Does that sound about right?
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.

Return to “Canada”