Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Vacancyrate
Banned
Posts: 3581
Joined: Mar 15th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by Vacancyrate »

Just a heads up.

The Federal Liberal Government of Canada lowered their CRS criteria (Comprehensive Ranking System) which ranks immigrant applicants based on factors like education, work experience, language proficiency.

Lower CRS cutoff scores = lower "quality" candidates being offered admission.

Justin Trudeau dropped it from 450 to 75. Government is saying we'll take anyone right now.

Tim Horton's can't find workers!

Image

Now have a look at the Express Entry invitations.

Image

If you think it's tough finidng decent work and a affordable place to live it's only going to get worse.

Remember - you are a Nazi if you question any of this policy.
User avatar
bb49
Guru
Posts: 5429
Joined: Jul 16th, 2019, 2:38 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by bb49 »

OMG, what comes out of Ottawa just gets more and more depressing.

I had to look up Immigration Through Express Entry,
The application process for skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently and take part in our economy.
What this is telling me, they want (not very) skilled immigrants. Maybe just some dunderheads that will vote for the guy that got them here.
February 14, 2022. The day Democracy died in Canada.
Even Steven
Guru
Posts: 6312
Joined: Mar 24th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by Even Steven »

Well, Canadians better start reproducing at higher rate to make mass immigration unnecessary...
Last edited by Even Steven on Feb 14th, 2021, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boosted632
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2034
Joined: Oct 14th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by Boosted632 »

Even Steven wrote:Well, Canadians start reproducing at higher rate to make mass immigration unnecessary...
Why would anyone want to bring children into this nightmare the immigrants can have it its already a mess keep drivving it into the ground
I wouldn't Have to manage my anger if people could learn to manage their STUPIDITY
Even Steven
Guru
Posts: 6312
Joined: Mar 24th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by Even Steven »

Boosted632 wrote: Why would anyone want to bring children into this nightmare the immigrants can have it its already a mess keep drivving it into the ground
I take it you're a "glass half empty" kind of person...
User avatar
oldtrucker
Guru
Posts: 7759
Joined: Nov 24th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by oldtrucker »

Vacancyrate wrote:Just a heads up.

The Federal Liberal Government of Canada lowered their CRS criteria (Comprehensive Ranking System) which ranks immigrant applicants based on factors like education, work experience, language proficiency.

Lower CRS cutoff scores = lower "quality" candidates being offered admission.

Justin Trudeau dropped it from 450 to 75. Government is saying we'll take anyone right now.

Tim Horton's can't find workers!

Image

Now have a look at the Express Entry invitations.

Image

If you think it's tough finidng decent work and a affordable place to live it's only going to get worse.

Remember - you are a Nazi if you question any of this policy.
His dad started the destruction and he will finish it. Seems anyone under 40 just doesn't get it though. They LOVE him.
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
Vacancyrate
Banned
Posts: 3581
Joined: Mar 15th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by Vacancyrate »

Even Steven wrote:Well, Canadians better start reproducing at higher rate to make mass immigration unnecessary...
Hence the title "Ponzi scheme".

Canadians are not having babies because houses cost a million dollars and the median wage is around 38,000/year in Canada. So we bring in immigrants (import people and give them credit cards and a mortgage) and then their children dont have kids because it's so expensive here.

The more immigrants we bring in - the more immigrants we have to bring in!

Instead of plugging the hole with immigrant chewing gum, how about we actually fix the hole?

Additionally - we are STEALING able-body workers from other countries, which only makes them more dependent on Canada for aid and help in the future and prevents them from improving their own countries. The only people left in Mexico are the disabled, women and children!

This is what a 75 score is and what it takes to get into Canada.

FREE MEDICAL CARE AND CANADIAN WELFARE FOR ILLITERATE 45 YEAR OLDS

Image
User avatar
oldtrucker
Guru
Posts: 7759
Joined: Nov 24th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by oldtrucker »

^^^ And to add to that....The best and easiest way for him to destroy anglo Canada is through- immigration. He knows Canadians don't have the nads to go against the popular PC grain.
Trouble is that the Cons don't care....they would giv'er away just as quick.
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
Vacancyrate
Banned
Posts: 3581
Joined: Mar 15th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by Vacancyrate »

oldtrucker wrote:^^^ And to add to that....The best and easiest way for him to destroy anglo Canada is through- immigration. He knows Canadians don't have the nads to go against the popular PC grain.
Trouble is that the Cons don't care....they would giv'er away just as quick.
Just think about how the media and the Liberals/Conservatives/NDP classified the People Party's position on immigrantion.

Now we have a destroyed economy and double digit employment and we're RAMPING UP how many unemployed, illiterate immigrants we're going to import? It stands to reason most people would question such actions as this is a strictly a economic issue and racism has nothing to do with it.

However if you resist this policy the idpol hammer falls on your head, you bigot!
User avatar
oldtrucker
Guru
Posts: 7759
Joined: Nov 24th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by oldtrucker »

Vacancyrate wrote:
oldtrucker wrote:^^^ And to add to that....The best and easiest way for him to destroy anglo Canada is through- immigration. He knows Canadians don't have the nads to go against the popular PC grain.
Trouble is that the Cons don't care....they would giv'er away just as quick.
Just think about how the media and the Liberals/Conservatives/NDP classified the People Party's position on immigrantion.

Now we have a destroyed economy and double digit employment and we're RAMPING UP how many unemployed, illiterate immigrants we're going to import? It stands to reason most people would question such actions as this is a strictly a economic issue and racism has nothing to do with it.

However if you resist this policy the idpol hammer falls on your head, you bigot!
Ya...oldtrucker is against immigration in its present form....big surprise and secret! [icon_lol2.gif]
It doesn't matter what political spectrum your on...if you are in the RE game, you want that 10% increase and housing shortages. That's why people don't care....they are getting paid off big by RE gains.
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
Even Steven
Guru
Posts: 6312
Joined: Mar 24th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by Even Steven »

Vacancyrate wrote: Canadians are not having babies because houses cost a million dollars and the median wage is around 38,000/year in Canada.
That's a load of baloney


The higher the standards of living, the less are reproduction rates. If financial worries were stopping people from having babies, then all of Africa, Asia, and South America would go extinct. But it's the other way around- North America and Europe are not reproducing and rest of the world are reproducing.

People in poorer countries are having babies while living 6 people in a 2 br apartments. Ever been outside of Canada, lol?
Vacancyrate
Banned
Posts: 3581
Joined: Mar 15th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by Vacancyrate »

Even Steven wrote: The higher the standards of living, the less are reproduction rates. If financial worries were stopping people from having babies, then all of Africa, Asia, and South America would go extinct.
The baby boom after WWII.

Free houses for vets, awesome jobs for everyone, rapidly increasing wages, lots of programs and pensions, average house price 2-3 time average yearly wage...why not have a kid?

Results? Biggest explosion in babies in our history.

I guess Canada was a dump back then?

As opposed to today where someone has to save up 20 years for a downpayment and pay off that 50,000 dollar student loan before thinking about a kid.
User avatar
oldtrucker
Guru
Posts: 7759
Joined: Nov 24th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by oldtrucker »

Even Steven wrote:People in poorer countries are having babies while living 6 people in a 2 br apartments. Ever been outside of Canada, lol?
And some want that mentality to come here....why?
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
Vacancyrate
Banned
Posts: 3581
Joined: Mar 15th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by Vacancyrate »

oldtrucker wrote: And some want that mentality to come here....why?
...because they are landlords.
User avatar
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep
Posts: 32536
Joined: Oct 4th, 2008, 7:21 pm

Re: Immigration Ponzi Scheme

Post by GordonH »

Last Federal election the voters of Canada had their chance to give jt a swift kick in the :cuss: and send him packing.
As long as he continues to dangle the carrot of basic universal income with the leader of the ndp jt will continue to beat non-confidence votes.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com

Return to “Canada”