Cerb Repayment Cannot Be Found By Revenue Canada

mexi cali
Guru

Re: Cerb Repayment Cannot Be Found By Revenue Canada

Post by mexi cali »

the truth wrote: Apr 10th, 2021, 8:24 am *removed*
Move on Truth. This has nothing to do with Basran or "are worthless city leaders".

Exactly.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

mexi cali wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 8:34 am
the truth wrote: Apr 10th, 2021, 8:24 am *removed*
Move on Truth. This has nothing to do with Basran or "are worthless city leaders".

Exactly.
wow late to the game, i posted this comment like 7 months ago [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

Those wanting to check if they have received notice

Here is a link, either login or set up an account.
https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency ... vices.html
"You've Gotta' Ask Yourself A Question. 'Do I Feel Lucky?' Well Do Ya...PUNK?" Harry Callahan
I don't care whether people like me or dislike me. I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

the truth wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:05 am
mexi cali wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 8:34 am

Exactly.
wow late to the game, i posted this comment like 7 months ago [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Yah, a little slow on the uptake.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
fluffy
Buddha of the Board

Post by fluffy »

the truth wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:05 amwow late to the game, i posted this comment like 7 months ago.
But it's almost prophetic in the way it has managed to hang on to its irrelevance.
There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation.
kvcc

Post by kvcc »

Just an update on the first post in this thread.
My wife has literally spent 20 hours on the phone with 4 different departments sending her back and forth. They finally did find the payment, but STILL have not sent an amended t4E for 2020!

Now we find out we owe $2000 for an "advance"!

If we would have known this we would have told them to keep their" kind help for families".
No one said anything about an advance, it was given out under the impression of keeping families from hardship. And especially since they made a serious effort to return to work as soon as possible in under 20 weeks.
There should not be criticism or disdain for those who genuinely needed it and didn't abuse it... Now they are being penalized.
Now I'm seriously wondering about the hardship and stress this clawback will cause millions of people.
It's actually disgusting.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

fluffy wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:27 am
the truth wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 9:05 amwow late to the game, i posted this comment like 7 months ago.
But it's almost prophetic in the way it has managed to hang on to its irrelevance.
not that irrelevant if you posting about it, you people must be sooooooo lonely
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Says the guy with 26 thousand posts.
dakoda62
Fledgling

Post by dakoda62 »

Probably same program used in the Phoenix pay system.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

kvcc wrote: Nov 26th, 2021, 2:03 pm Just an update on the first post in this thread.
My wife has literally spent 20 hours on the phone with 4 different departments sending her back and forth. They finally did find the payment, but STILL have not sent an amended t4E for 2020!

Now we find out we owe $2000 for an "advance"!

If we would have known this we would have told them to keep their" kind help for families".
No one said anything about an advance, it was given out under the impression of keeping families from hardship. And especially since they made a serious effort to return to work as soon as possible in under 20 weeks.
There should not be criticism or disdain for those who genuinely needed it and didn't abuse it... Now they are being penalized.
Now I'm seriously wondering about the hardship and stress this clawback will cause millions of people.
It's actually disgusting.
Yes, they truly are a disgusting bunch of two-faced shysters.

Just another surface illusion of "help" to placate the population while simultaneously using this as a new and creative opportunity to further their lust to scuttle-the-ship.

But that's just me being b-u-t-t hurt from years of being :swear: ed over consistently by these contemptible criminals.

No distain at all for the good folks who needed a hand to stay afloat - just glad I was in a position to tell Ottawa to shove-it - while 100% eligible for their covid bribe.

...Good luck.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."

Return to “Canada”