Liberal MP caught stark naked

Gone_Fishin
Guru

Re: Liberal MP caught stark naked

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Smurf wrote: Aug 10th, 2021, 10:52 am
EDIT TO ADD: I'm also not too sure about their ability to count. " 5 or 10 pages". No wonder they have such a terrible time with a budget. :200:
The page count will balance itself.

Meanwhile, one has to ask, why aren't the RCMP investigating the Liberal pervert for indecent exposure?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Biden to yell “C’mon Man” repeatedly until oil imports increase.
rustled
Buddha of the Board

Post by rustled »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 10th, 2021, 12:38 pm
Smurf wrote: Aug 10th, 2021, 10:52 am
EDIT TO ADD: I'm also not too sure about their ability to count. " 5 or 10 pages". No wonder they have such a terrible time with a budget. :200:
The page count will balance itself.
Ta-da!

Now, if only the budget would do the same...

I know, :topic: Liberal MP caught stark naked
Ideology...gives evil-doing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination...[it] is the social theory which helps to make his actions seem good instead of bad in his own and others' eyes...
-Solzhenitsyn
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

crookedmember wrote: Aug 10th, 2021, 10:12 am Not really sure if an MP caught on a closed camera session deserves 5 or 10 pages.
LOL - I agree, that scumbag deserves a lot more than 10 pages. I do wish that he would run again though. He's still got so much more to share with the world....oh wait, he already did that...
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
Saul Goodman
Banned

Post by Saul Goodman »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 10th, 2021, 12:38 pm Meanwhile, one has to ask, why aren't the RCMP investigating the Liberal pervert for indecent exposure?
Because he was in his home and not a public place.
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Wave it out your window so others can see it, and you bet the cops will be over PDQ.

I don't know why leftists feel that perverts should be tolerated and coddled in our society. It follows that they vote for a guy who raped teenagers when he was a teacher, I guess.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Catsumi
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catsumi »

Cool your jets, please, thanks

:topic:
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect” - Mark Twain

“"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -W. Churchill
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 10th, 2021, 9:07 pm Wave it out your window so others can see it, and you bet the cops will be over PDQ.

I don't know why leftists feel that perverts should be tolerated and coddled in our society. It follows that they vote for a guy who raped teenagers when he was a teacher, I guess.
jt set their standard
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Gone_Fishin
Guru

Post by Gone_Fishin »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 13th, 2021, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Canada”