Huge losses at Canada Post

bernie428
Board Meister

Huge losses at Canada Post

Post by bernie428 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Business/ ... els#332621

Any parcel that requires any interaction whatsoever is automatically sent to a local post office.
No delivery for you.
Signature, sorry about your luck.
Person to person, loser, p off, sent to the local private post office.
COD, HAHA, are you insane?!?!

Gee whiz Billy, what's wrong with this business model?
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: Huge losses at Canada Post

Post by bob vernon »

It's all Trudeau's fault. Everything bad is.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

bob vernon wrote:It's all Trudeau's fault. Everything bad is.
Please tell me you're joking. I hate Trudeau probably more than most people. But I'm not foolish enough to make a silly statement like that unless I'm trying to get a laugh
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

This is no surprise to me. Anytime I have ordered something online the very few times it was up to Canada Post to deliver it half the time the parcel never got to me.
And then I had a friend ask the local co-op when their Equity checks get mailed out and he was told that Canada Post had asked that they don't do it all at once and instead send them out in batches.
Can you imagine a business whose only job it is is to deliver things to keep afloat and they're essentially saying we want your business but we don't want it all right now because it's too much for us.
. To some degree online shopping can be blamed in my opinion as the majority of parcel seem to be delivered by other delivery companies who do have their ducks in a row to do the job properly fast and efficiently
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.

Return to “Canada”