4 muslims dead. 1 injured.

Septuagenarian
Übergod

Re: 4 muslims dead. 1 injured.

Post by Septuagenarian »

Self removed.
Last edited by Septuagenarian on Sep 4th, 2021, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by PoplarSoul »

normaM wrote: Jun 13th, 2021, 6:29 am "Maybe part of the problem is Canadian culture has been completely turned on it's head in the last 30 years or so. The Canada that I grew up in and loved is long gone. It's actually surprising that the people doing things like the London hit and run are young. You would think it would be a baby boomer who knows what Canada used to be like who would be po'ed enough to do something crazy."

What Canada was it? Why would people be po'ed? Why would I think it was a boomer?
Legit Qs
More questions for techrtr:

"Culture is the characteristics and knowledge of a particular group of people, encompassing language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music and arts."

How has your culture changed?
Where did your culture go?
Did you ran out of maple syrup and poutine?
Has your music disappeared or is it banned?
Has your religious beliefs changed?
Do you still speak English?
Your comment is loaded with fear.
Muslims have been in Canada since 1873.
Don't worry. No sharia law in the future.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by PoplarSoul »

normaM wrote: Jun 13th, 2021, 6:33 am Some of the comments on both CBC and National Post articles saddening in their hatred or stupidity
CBC no longer allow comments on First Nations stories.
For good reasons.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

I am always surprised the garbage people post thinking they are safe from detection.
Must be depressing to be so GD miserable
AIADMF
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

Septuagenarian wrote: Jun 13th, 2021, 7:12 am As long as I'm first in line, okay?
Septuagenarian wrote: Jun 12th, 2021, 7:54 pm Would Gary Alan Price in this video be considered woke?

Then,
normaM wrote: Jun 13th, 2021, 6:29 am "Maybe part of the problem is Canadian culture has been completely turned on it's head in the last 30 years or so. The Canada that I grew up in and loved is long gone. It's actually surprising that the people doing things like the London hit and run are young. You would think it would be a baby boomer who knows what Canada used to be like who would be po'ed enough to do something crazy."

What Canada was it? Why would people be po'ed? Why would I think it was a boomer?
Legit Qs
:popcorn: Since 7:54 pm, yesterday.
I don't know why they interviewed the guy in the blue shirt but he's delusional. I've been all over the world too and I've been scared many, many times. Maybe he hangs out in 5 Star resorts.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

techrtr wrote: Jun 13th, 2021, 10:07 am
I don't know why they interviewed the guy in the blue shirt but he's delusional. I've been all over the world too and I've been scared many, many times. Maybe he hangs out in 5 Star resorts.
Yes - Garry Price (blue shirt guy) at the 5:50 mark goes off the rails with his idiotic comment about never feeling in danger for his personal safety. What a joke. I have the same experience as you - been very concerned for my personal safety - so this guy is either lying about traveling around the world or he's completely nuts.
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

PoplarSoul wrote: Jun 13th, 2021, 7:50 am
normaM wrote: Jun 13th, 2021, 6:33 am Some of the comments on both CBC and National Post articles saddening in their hatred or stupidity
For good reasons.
what reasons ?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 14th, 2021, 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

the truth wrote: Jun 13th, 2021, 10:14 am
PoplarSoul wrote: Jun 13th, 2021, 7:50 am

For good reasons.
what reasons ?
Because there's one truth in Canada and dissenting views are not allowed. The media is still saying the remains of 215 children were discovered at the site of the Kamloops Residential School. No they weren't - no one can say that until the site has been excavated. I know people who went to residential school and were happy to be there. They don't go shouting about it from the rooftops though. There are two sides to every story, even in Canada - unless racial issues are involved.

Honestly, there are much more serious issues to worry about, like the looming environmental catastrophe that threatens every last one of us, and future generations.
Septuagenarian
Übergod

Post by Septuagenarian »

Removed
Last edited by Catsumi on Jun 13th, 2021, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Legit Qs

the guy did exactly what jt and are govt wanted him to do divide people
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 14th, 2021, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

No, the guy who killed those people did what HE wanted to do - to make himself feel better about having a small dik, too lazy to really work hard, for having no friends.. long list can pick anything except blaming anyone besides him. Nope, he takes full responsibility for the murders.
He'll most likely cry in front of the Judge and Jury, whine about his crap childhood.
Sooner his name forgotten the better.
AIADMF
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

fluffy wrote: Jun 12th, 2021, 6:53 pm
stero wrote: Jun 12th, 2021, 6:21 pm Define terrorism then.... and which "groups" was he a part of or affiliated with?
Terrorists cannot operate independently ? I thought terrorism is more define by the act itself than any affiliation with groups.
I think that it usually means you belong to a group, but it really shouldn't matter because people are terrorized all the same. Listening to Alya Ramadan on CBC radio talk about this, that yes, Muslims are rightfully scared when this happened, and thus it is terrorism even if you don't officially call it that.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Septuagenarian
Übergod

Post by Septuagenarian »

Self removed.
Last edited by Septuagenarian on Sep 4th, 2021, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Canada”