4 muslims dead. 1 injured.

PoplarSoul
Guru

Re: 4 muslims dead. 1 injured.

Post by PoplarSoul »

Merry wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 9:19 am that all white folk are racist
Muslim is not a race.
And they are white.
"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." Howard Zinn
It's the simple things in life that brings joy.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Merry wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 9:19 am All I know is that the constant barrage of how racist all we white folk are, is bound to have negative consequences. And it’s beginning to make me afraid of the future.
Perhaps that's almost a good thing for the racist white folks then they would get a taste of their own medicine back but not so great for the majority of the white folks that aren't.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

This quote bears posting here.

The Afzaal family was NOT killed by a pickup truck. The 1989 École Polytechnique massacre was NOT carried out by a mini ruger 14. In Toronto 2018 the 10 pedestrians were NOT killed by a van. Yes, we have a social hatred problem. NO, We don’t have a “thing” problem. We can’t Ban our way out of this.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Merry wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 9:19 am If Trudeau and his ilk keep pushing the narrative that all white folk are racist, they’re going to create a situation where white people become the target of racist hate.

Maybe that’s what they want to see happen. Although I’ve no idea why. All I know is that the constant barrage of how racist all we white folk are, is bound to have negative consequences. And it’s beginning to make me afraid of the future.
While Justin's actions of idiotic pandering to the woke regarding this terrible event have been disturbing and downright silly, the guy who really has made a complete jackass of himself is Jagmeet. It's like he and his team of numbskulls wait each day to see what nonsense is going to tumble from Justin's dumb lips, and then they ramp up the crazy another three notches. I don't know what segment of the population these two fools are trying to appeal to, but it's got to be the dumbest part of our society, who are already voting for one of those two people already. It boggles the mind as to what they are thinking, and it's just so gross and stupid that they both are trying to milk this tragic event for maximum political advantage. I can just see Jagmeet rubbing his hands together with glee when he heard the news, and that's just sickening.

https://cultmtl.com/2021/06/jagmeet-sin ... sm-canada/
Last edited by The Green Barbarian on Jun 10th, 2021, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

foenix wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 10:09 am
Merry wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 9:19 am All I know is that the constant barrage of how racist all we white folk are, is bound to have negative consequences. And it’s beginning to make me afraid of the future.
Perhaps that's almost a good thing for the racist white folks then they would get a taste of their own medicine back but not so great for the majority of the white folks that aren't.
really is that where you are going with this
let me guess there are no muslim racists then ?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

foenix wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 10:09 am
Not sure if you realize that these people killed were Caucasian.

But let's flood the airwaves with screams of RACIST, because the lying sack of crap Justin Trudeau has deciding this is how to win votes for the Trudeau Liberals - trying to guilt people into voting for him. What a bucket of steaming dog crap that man is to dance on the graves of these poor victims of a deranged lunatic, looking to eke votes from this tragedy.
Last edited by Gone_Fishin on Jun 10th, 2021, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
stero

Post by stero »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

the truth wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 1:01 pm really is that where you are going with this
let me guess there are no muslim racists then ?
Being a Muslim is NOT a race, it is a religious belief. Just like Catholicism, Christianity, Buddhism, Judaism, Sikhism, Hinduism, Confucianism, and Indigenous American Religions.

None of them are racism.
Bring back the LIKE button.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
spooker

Post by spooker »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jun 11th, 2021, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

oldtrucker wrote: Jun 10th, 2021, 2:50 pm Have no doubt, the JT libs are fueling events like this now by ramming their agenda down Canadians throats. It isn't so much about getting more votes for the Libs either- more shoring up his existing cult followers. Swing voters? Very few. People really love JT or they really hate him-nothing in between....that I've observed anyway. Maybe I'm wrong.
Well with this reasoning, how many of the JT haters on these forums are planning racist/sexist/xenophobic attacks??
hail Satan y'all

Return to “Canada”