Breaking: Climate Einstein jumps from Justin's ship

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Breaking: Climate Einstein jumps from Justin's ship

Post by Glacier »

crookedmember wrote: Oct 5th, 2021, 1:02 pm Weird to see how insignificant the CPC has become in urban areas.
I suggest you move then. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Climate Einstein would welcome you with open arms, I'm sure. BTW, the cons are up in urban areas from 2019. Not much, but up. That was my point.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister

Re: Breaking: Climate Einstein jumps from Justin's ship

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

erinmore3775 wrote: Jun 28th, 2021, 11:01 am I look with dismay as I examine the comments on this thread. I assume that those making the comments are ardent Conservative Party of Canada supporters and therein lies the problem. It is so easy to toss out rabid criticism, most of which is totally unfounded in fact or uses a small fact to imply a total untruth. This is what politics has become now and it appears that many supporters of the CPC have embraced.

When Andrew Scheer spoke immediately after the last election he said "...federal Tories had grabbed 121 seats and won the largest share of the popular vote that evening, they’d failed to take out a weakened Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. “More Canadians wanted us to win this election than any other party,” Scheer said in his speech. “And now we’re heading back to Ottawa with a much bigger team, with more support from coast to coast. And with an endorsement from the Canadian people that we are the government in waiting.” https://www.nationalobserver.com/2020/0 ... tive-party This positive start soon deteriorated. The knives came out along with an environment that supported name-calling, exclusion, and innuendo aimed at anyone within the party with which you had a disagreement. This environment continued and intensified during the leadership campaign.

This attitude extended into Parliament where members of the Opposition often made derogatory references towards McKenna. Those members tried to make political points with their comments, unlike Michael Chong, who provided criticism and comment on the environment in a respectful and responsible way.

For those that want to see who purchased the electric vehicles, the reasons behind their purchase, and the testing results, I refer you to the following: https://tc.canada.ca/en/programs/non-*bleep* ... r-vehicles

As I have said in another thread that. The current problem with the CPC is that its entire political platform is based on criticism and donations. There is no substance that supporters can use to point out how policy or government would be different if the CPC and Mr. O'Toole formed the government. All CPC supporters can offer to convince others of their superior position is criticism, innuendo, and sarcasm. If the CPC is to form the government after the fall election this must change. It is necessary for the leadership to place real platform positions on the website that outline Covid recovery positions, environmental positions, and ways to improve the military. These statements must be more than the current 4 line promises on today's website and include a detailed "budget" plan . If the NDP can do it, why can't the CPC? Then supporters would have more than criticism and sarcasm to convince those around them that Mr. O'Toole offers a different and better way. Perhaps I am asking too much or perhaps I am just locked into a different political age.
So it is not ok for the conservatives to call out the liberals but its ok if the role is reversed?

Can you tell me what scandal's the conservatives have been involved in over the last 6 years and explain why they were not held accountable? Can you do the same for the liberals as well please?

Return to “Canada”