Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's

nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Re: Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's

Post by nucksRnum1 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 24th, 2021, 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Canada accepting 20,000 Afghanistan's :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Our "brothers?"

HUH?

The Liberals are crawling into bed with the Taliban? Does Justin admire their basic dictatorship, too?

BREAKING: Trudeau's Gender Equality Minister refers to Taliban as 'our brothers'

Liberal Minister for Gender Equality Miryam Monsef referred to the Taliban as "our brothers" during a press conference on Wednesday.

Liberal Minister for Gender Equality Maryam Monsef referred to the Taliban as "our brothers" during a press conference providing updates on the situation in Afghanistan on Wednesday.

snip

The statement comes just one day after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau changed his tone on dealing with the Taliban. While Trudeau initially said that Canada had no plans to recognize the Taliban, yesterday the prime minister said that there would be certain criteria that the terror group could meet to potentially be heard at an international level.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... r-brothers
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Someone should tell the Liberals that the Taliban are not our brothers, as minister Monsef just referred to them. :200:
Time to fly the Taliban flag on parliament hill?

Ministers in this government leave us shaking our heads.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

bb49 wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 9:59 am Someone should tell the Liberals that the Taliban are not our brothers, as minister Monsef just referred to them. :200:

That's called politics and diplomacy in trying to steer our enemies into not antagonize them as we negotiate more days to evacuate our Afghani allies.
While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has made the point of calling the Taliban in Afghanistan a terrorist group, his minister for women and gender equality is calling the Taliban “our brothers.”

Maryam Monsef made the comments while speaking on a call with other ministers regarding the evacuation efforts in Afghanistan.

“I want to take this opportunity to speak to our brothers, the Taliban. We call on you to ensure the safe and secure passage of any individual in Afghanistan out of the country,” Monsef said.

“We call on you to immediately stop the violence. The genocide, the femicide, the destruction of infrastructure including heritage buildings.”

Monsef went on to call on the Taliban to return to the peace deal negotiated and to ensure women and minorities were part of that process.

Asked by a reporter during the news conference if the reference to “brothers” was a softening of the government’s position on the Taliban, Monsef said no.

“Hardly, the Taliban are a terrorist group and yet they claim to be Muslims,” Monsef said.

“The reference to brothers is a cultural reference of course but let me be very clear, we do not support the Taliban. We are horrified that the hard-won gains of the past 20 years are at stake,” Monsef said.
https://torontosun.com/news/national/li ... r-brothers

But nice effort to take it out of context and the usal smear tactics by another CPC lackey.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 9:57 am Our "brothers?"

HUH?

The Liberals are crawling into bed with the Taliban? Does Justin admire their basic dictatorship, too?

I think this is because Monsef is still pushing the lie that she was born in Afghanistan.

Since she is the Minister for Women, will she push to strip Afghanistan of their seat that gives the Taliban the right to have a seat at the "status of women" table?

https://thepostmillennial.com/taliban-m ... s-of-women
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Glacier wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 11:55 am
Gone_Fishin wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 9:57 am Our "brothers?"

HUH?

I think this is because Monsef is still pushing the lie that she was born in Afghanistan.

Since she is the Minister for Women, will she push to strip Afghanistan of their seat that gives the Taliban the right to have a seat at the "status of women" table?

https://thepostmillennial.com/taliban-m ... s-of-women
Her story sounds believable to me....
Cabinet minister Maryam Monsef, who has frequently been touted as Canada's first Afghan-born member of Parliament, now concedes she was actually born in Iran.

Monsef, 31, says her mother told her of her true place of birth last week, after The Globe and Mail's Robert Fife inquired about her early life. Monsef had been under the impression that she was born in Afghanistan, although she did spend parts of her childhood living in Iran. She came to Canada as a refugee with her widowed mother and two younger sisters in 1996, after her mother fled Afghanistan to escape the Taliban.

The cabinet minister has often said she was born in Afghanistan, and news headlines frequently refer to her as the "Afghan-born MP."

In June, Robert Fife, then host of CTV’s Question Period, asked Monsef in an interview if she was born in Afghanistan.

"I believe I was," Monsef replied.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/mp-mary ... -1.3083437

A lie would be knowingly telling all of Canada that someone was a broker and finding out he was just a helper to a broker.

This should answer the second part.........

“Hardly, the Taliban are a terrorist group and yet they claim to be Muslims,” Monsef said.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

The waste of oxygen was reading a prepared statement..
It was not just speaking for itself.
It was speaking as a Canadian Cabinet Minister.
This government loves china, iran, cuba and now the terrorist taliban.
Fire and deport the *bleep* now.
More of the lie berals creating major divisions in Canada.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

featfan wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 1:20 pm The waste of oxygen was reading a prepared statement..
It was not just speaking for itself.
It was speaking as a Canadian Cabinet Minister.
This government loves china, iran, cuba and now the terrorist taliban.
Fire and deport the *bleep* now.
More of the lie berals creating major divisions in Canada.
Speaking as a Cabinet Minister she called the Taliban terrorists just like her boss JT. Do you have anything else that says otherwise?
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

It also thinks that Shari law is fascinating.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

featfan wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:16 pm It also thinks that Shari law is fascinating.

You're referring to Minister Monsef as "it"? There's not much to say after that, hey? Then again I guess that's being in that big ole tent of O'Toole's, he'll take anyone.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 10:10 am
bb49 wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 9:59 am Someone should tell the Liberals that the Taliban are not our brothers, as minister Monsef just referred to them. :200:

That's called politics and diplomacy in trying to steer our enemies into not antagonize them as we negotiate more days to evacuate our Afghani allies.
While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has made the point of calling the Taliban in Afghanistan a terrorist group, his minister for women and gender equality is calling the Taliban “our brothers.”

Maryam Monsef made the comments while speaking on a call with other ministers regarding the evacuation efforts in Afghanistan.

“I want to take this opportunity to speak to our brothers, the Taliban. We call on you to ensure the safe and secure passage of any individual in Afghanistan out of the country,” Monsef said.

“We call on you to immediately stop the violence. The genocide, the femicide, the destruction of infrastructure including heritage buildings.”

Monsef went on to call on the Taliban to return to the peace deal negotiated and to ensure women and minorities were part of that process.

Asked by a reporter during the news conference if the reference to “brothers” was a softening of the government’s position on the Taliban, Monsef said no.

“The reference to brothers is a cultural reference of course but let me be very clear, we do not support the Taliban. We are horrified that the hard-won gains of the past 20 years are at stake,” Monsef said.
https://torontosun.com/news/national/li ... r-brothers

But nice effort to take it out of context and the usal smear tactics by another CPC lackey.
Nice attempt at digging her out of the honey wagon.

Monsef is not only Muslim but female. She should not have one good word for this band of power hungry, women hating scum.

When you speak as an MP and a Minister you speak for Canadians and not yourself. I dare say most Canadians do not consider this murderous horde our brothers.

Brothers? B. S.

And no, I am not a CPC lackey. Just a Canadian citizen concerned about our country being led down a woke pathway.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

foenix wrote: Aug 25th, 2021, 2:27 pm
You're referring to Minister Monsef as "it"? There's not much to say after that, hey? Then again I guess that's being in that big ole tent of O'Toole's, he'll take anyone.
Are you presuming to know someone's preferred pronouns? How non-Liberal of you.....just kidding, we already know the Liberal party and Bigotry go hand in hand. Just like they go hand in hand with "our brothers" the terrorists apparently.
featfan
Guru

Post by featfan »

:up: :up: I bb49
wascobi
Fledgling

Our brothers the Taliban

Post by wascobi »

really. how do you quantify that statement in any context? Taliban are beheading interpreters families and then the interpreter. good to know liberal cabinet ministers support sharia law, genital mutilation, and whatever other horrific plans the Taliban have for those trapped behind. no place in canada for people making statements like that.

Return to “Canada”