Federal Election 2021

jimmy4321
Guru

Re: Federal Election 2021

Post by jimmy4321 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Sep 26th, 2021, 11:42 am

All Liberals should be hanging their heads in absolute shame. You guys hopped in bed with an evil foreign government, run by commies for goodness sakes, the worst of the worst of them all, then engaged in a racist campaign that targeted Chinese-Canadian candidates, and you still lost. Like wow.

All Cons should be hanging their heads in shame cause they failed.

Failed to get fellow Cons off their fat *bleep* to the polls to vote for their preferred lack luster leader.

Guess they prefer to *bleep* & complain for the next 2 or 3 years.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Sep 28th, 2021, 9:47 am
hobbyguy wrote: Sep 28th, 2021, 9:45 am
On a serious note, the old "but they won the popular vote" coming from CPC supporters seems rather incongruous,
on an even more serious note, the Liberals continuing to alienate and divide this country to stay in power seems rather evil and horrible. And now with the new revelations coming out about them being in bed with the commies in China, the stench wafting off of their growing list of albatrosses hanging around their necks seems to indicate that Justin needs to walk the plank. It's over Justin, you gambled away $600 million of taxpayer money and lost, big time.
There you go wandering off into John Frum land.

Everybody knows the stinking albatross is not associated with the Liberals, it is an exclusively CPC phenomenon created by Campaign Life Coalition infiltration.

Hmmm... Justin gets 4 more years... O'Toole faces down a shotgun loaded with SoCons wanting his head...Paul resigns...Singh gets questioned. Canadians don't have to put up with CPC nonsense for an extra two years - hmmm... trying calculate if that isn't "value for money".

2025 could be a really interesting election. Will JT calculate that is political "shelf life" has expired? Will O'Toole be CPC leader (or be replaced by? John Frum?)? Will the CPC continue to "fight the last war"? Will Kenney be toast? Will Kinew have taken over in Manitoba? So much could change.

I still see "Trump 2024" mentions - will the US 2024 election change conversations?

But then - will it be a 2025 election? JT saw how quickly an apparent lead in the polls can vanish... once bitten twice shy?

The 2021 election is over. I will be happy not to seriously think about elections until 2025.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Has anybody looked into how many seats might have gone a different direction without the CPP scooping votes ?
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

fluffy wrote: Sep 28th, 2021, 10:33 am Has anybody looked into how many seats might have gone a different direction without the CPP scooping votes ?
This would mean going through each riding and seeing if adding CPC with CPP is more then the winning candidate, time consuming.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

PoplarSoul wrote: Sep 28th, 2021, 9:48 am

No.
You made me laugh when you wrote this:
"This could end up with Justin behind bars."
Comedy gold.
Yes, seeing Justin behind bars for illegal election tampering would be funny, though I'd just prefer to see him punted out of the cottage and disgraced. He can go back to being a drama teacher, but he might find the temptation to cover himself in black face too great.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

jimmy4321 wrote: Sep 28th, 2021, 10:20 am
All Cons should be hanging their heads in shame cause they failed.
Just as all Liberals and NDP should be hanging their heads in shame, because they failed.
Failed to get fellow Cons off their fat *bleep* to the polls to vote for their preferred lack luster leader.
Just as the Liberals and NDP failed to get their fellow communists off their fat bleeps to the polls to vote for their idiot leaders.
Guess they prefer to *bleep* & complain for the next 2 or 3 years.
Just as the Liberals and NDP will bleep and complain for the next 2 or 3 years.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

hobbyguy wrote: Sep 28th, 2021, 10:22 am
There you go wandering off into John Frum land.
No one knows who that is.
Everybody knows the stinking albatross is not associated with the Liberals,
Everyone knows that the stinking albatross is totally associated with the Liberals. Which is why they lost. Again.
Hmmm... Justin gets 4 more years...
Hmmm....that idiot isn't going to wait 4 years to waste another $600 million of taxpayer money. We all know that. He's far too dense and selfish. He called an election in the middle of a surging pandemic and his idiot children bungling Afghanistan and getting people over there killed. Justin's a disgrace.
2025 could be a really interesting election.
It will be in 2023. Everyone knows that. Justin is far too dense and the Liberals are far too scummy to care about going a full term. The Liberals will continue to work their Chinese communist connections, and keep waiting for the polls to show them they could form a majority, then Justin will screw it all up again and lose, again. Rinse repeat.
Will JT calculate that is political "shelf life" has expired?
That dumb-dumb's shelf life expired six years ago.
The 2021 election is over. I will be happy not to seriously think about elections until 2025.
Everyone will be happy if you sit the next one out. I'm just curious if the Liberals are going to be dumb enough to parachute Tiny Tim in again to Kelowna, just to watch him get destroyed yet again.

Return to “Canada”