More spending on NOTHING but kickbacks

fvkasm2x
Guru

More spending on NOTHING but kickbacks

Post by fvkasm2x »

https://financialpost.com/diane-francis ... dw5R7EiJw

More money wasted.

The article on Financial Post is a few months old, but I didn't see it here and recently came across it. The spending needs to be reigned in.
rustled
Buddha of the Board

Re: More spending on NOTHING but kickbacks

Post by rustled »

fvkasm2x wrote: Aug 26th, 2021, 6:29 pm https://financialpost.com/diane-francis ... dw5R7EiJw

More money wasted.

The article on Financial Post is a few months old, but I didn't see it here and recently came across it. The spending needs to be reigned in.
:up: :up:
Ideology...gives evil-doing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination...[it] is the social theory which helps to make his actions seem good instead of bad in his own and others' eyes...
-Solzhenitsyn
featfan
Lord of the Board

Post by featfan »

And what about the 55 million or so that was given to some journalists and companies just before the election was called?
Trudeau gov refuses to say where it went.
News organizations refuse to say if they got any more funds.
I am betting alot went to digital influencers and lieberal party members to boost their kings ratings.
Only looks like the emperor is losing his clothes.
I want a change in leadership but Do Not want to see a picture of little spud naked.
rustled
Buddha of the Board

Post by rustled »

featfan wrote: Aug 26th, 2021, 6:50 pm And what about the 55 million or so that was given to some journalists and companies just before the election was called?
Trudeau gov refuses to say where it went.
News organizations refuse to say if they got any more funds.
I am betting alot went to digital influencers and lieberal party members to boost their kings ratings.
Only looks like the emperor is losing his clothes.
I want a change in leadership but Do Not want to see a picture of little spud naked.
:spitcoffee:
:up: :up: :130:
Ideology...gives evil-doing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination...[it] is the social theory which helps to make his actions seem good instead of bad in his own and others' eyes...
-Solzhenitsyn

Return to “Canada”