Canadian Milk Board sucks

crookedmember
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Canadian Milk Board sucks

Post by crookedmember »

Conditions at US dairy farms are atrocious. Mexican workers trudge through three foot high drifts of manure to get to the cows.

When Canadians say, "Let's bring that s*** up here," that's literally what they'd be bringing up.

The US subsidy system encourages the factory farms to flood the market with as much low quality product as they can, and that's what they do. Yuk.
“CPC talking points are designed to achieve the party’s real overriding objective: to extract money from stupid people.” -Economist Stephen Gordon
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

:up: :up: :up: :up:
“We isolate now so when we gather again, no one is missing" - Unknown
bb49
Lord of the Board

Post by bb49 »

crookedmember wrote: Nov 15th, 2021, 12:38 pm Conditions at US dairy farms are atrocious. Mexican workers trudge through three foot high drifts of manure to get to the cows.

When Canadians say, "Let's bring that s*** up here," that's literally what they'd be bringing up.

The US subsidy system encourages the factory farms to flood the market with as much low quality product as they can, and that's what they do. Yuk.

You don't seem to be up to date on Canadian news.
"Let's bring that s*** up here" Ahh, it's already here.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6229582
Fraser Valley dairy farm has licence suspended after allegations of animal abuse
NO BEIJING 2022

THE TWO MICHAELS. Never forget them.

CHINA. Never forgive them.
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

bb49 wrote: Nov 15th, 2021, 4:28 pm
crookedmember wrote: Nov 15th, 2021, 12:38 pm Conditions at US dairy farms are atrocious. Mexican workers trudge through three foot high drifts of manure to get to the cows.

You don't seem to be up to date on Canadian news.
"Let's bring that s*** up here" Ahh, it's already here.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6229582
Fraser Valley dairy farm has licence suspended after allegations of animal abuse

It sickening me to see what is going on within some farms.
"You've Gotta' Ask Yourself A Question. 'Do I Feel Lucky?' Well Do Ya...PUNK?" Harry Callahan
I don't care whether people like me or dislike me. I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”