New Brunswick now provides grocery stores the option to prevent unvaccinated from entering

foenix
Guru

Re: New Brunswick now provides grocery stores the option to prevent unvaccinated from entering

Post by foenix »

Sparki55 wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:00 am
fluffy wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 6:55 am Sorry, not buying it one bit. The vast majority of evidence says better vaxxed than not if you don't have a medical condition preventing vaccination.
The vast majority of evidence has left out how many people have died from the vaccine. We're told "safe and effective"
You have a link to support this "evidence" of many people that have died from the vaccine?........or is it just another Qanon inspired fairy tale?

Edit to add: Hmmmmm........I don't see one death listed in this in this report of 23 million vaccines given, although there were a whopping 0.07% AEFIs reported.......but not one death.

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/me ... sc_lang=en
Last edited by foenix on Dec 8th, 2021, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sparki55
Guru

Re: New Brunswick now provides grocery stores the option to prevent unvaccinated from entering

Post by Sparki55 »

foenix wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:04 am You have a link to support this "evidence" of many people that have died from the vaccine?........or is it just another Qanon inspired fairy tale?
https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... rience.pdf

^^^ is this fake? It was posted about 7 posts back at 5:46 by another poster. It's what I've been referring to in my last posts this morning.

If it's fake I take back my comments.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

erinmore3775 wrote: Dec 7th, 2021, 8:10 pmNone of the above mandates/requirements guarantee that all citizens will benefit from their implementations. They do provide the greatest possible good.
There's no proof of this. It's the assumption we've been told to go along with, to help us ignore harms done.
erinmore3775 wrote:COVID Vaccines cannot eliminate the disease. However, they can reduce its transmission and reduce the effects of the infection.
They can reduce symptomatic transmission. They are more likely to increase asymptomatic transmission.
erinmore3775 wrote:Citizens have a choice in taking the vaccine. Those who choose not to take the vaccine must live with the responsibilities of their choice. They are being asked to reduce their social interactions and adopt certain accommodations. However, no matter how they frame their choice, they have had the freedom to make that choice.
No one who can't afford to lose their job has a choice.

When people are put under that kind of pressure to "choose", they're not really being given an option. And when society agrees it's ok to force people to make a "choice", there ought to be solid rationale behind it. In this case, there is not.
erinmore3775 wrote: They just have to accept the consequences and responsibilities of their choice. After all, in the final charter frame, the taxing vaccination choice is just another safety belt for society but it is still your choice to buckle up/needle up or not.
It's not really a choice, though, and the consequences are not related to the choice - these consequences are a punishment imposed for not going along with a faulty narrative.

This isn't about safety - safety would exclude the infected vaccinated. This is about compliance with faulty policy.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

foenix wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:04 am Edit to add: Hmmmmm........I don't see one death listed in this in this report of 23 million vaccines given, although there were a whopping 0.07% AEFIs reported.......but not one death.

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/me ... sc_lang=en
Maybe go back and read it?

There are many in the report you shared, but the report carefully points out they are using some standard that isn't defined on what counts as a death after the vaccine.

Part of what they don't count is if the individual had an underlying health condition... Well what does the death rate of Covid look like if you don't count underlying condition?
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Sparki55 wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:13 am
foenix wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:04 am You have a link to support this "evidence" of many people that have died from the vaccine?........or is it just another Qanon inspired fairy tale?

^^^ is this fake? It was posted about 7 posts back at 5:46 by another poster. It's what I've been referring to in my last posts this morning.

The vast majority of evidence has left out how many people have died from the vaccine.
I'm not sure what you meant here? I think I saw 136 fatal events in the study, so I'm wondering what was left out?.....you're implying more deaths weren't reported and that this Pfizer study was "made up"?
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

In table 1 it shows 1223 fatal, those are deaths. Also 9600 outcomes unknown, love to know how many dead there. Too many dead at any rate!
Last edited by tantor on Dec 8th, 2021, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

Sparki55 wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:13 am

It is not fake duck duck go the court case as google will probably censor it,it was only a week or two ago. Much more information will be released soon. Not sure were the one poster gets his information about only a few doctors saying otherwise? There are over 10,000 that have joined with 1000 lawyers to get the vaccines halted immediately! Of course not a peep in the news brought to you by Pfizer lol.
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

foenix wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:38 am I'm not sure what you meant here? I think I saw 136 fatal events in the study, so I'm wondering what was left out?.....you're implying more deaths weren't reported and that this Pfizer study was "made up"?
You have now quoted in two of my posts into one the both reference different studies.

In the first report, there are over 1,200 fatalities linked to just the Pfizer vaccine and in the one you linked there are 8 listed and others commented on that don't meet some reporting critical. Deaths aside, many reported adverse reactions.
erinmore3775
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by erinmore3775 »

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspec ... ine-safe

What I would encourage is that if people are going to point to scientific papers for support of their positions that they at least read the papers and understand the results and the statistical data. Yes there may be an adverse reaction or even death with any medical interaction. Whether this is a simple surgery, a Botox injection, or an adjustment from a chiropractor there is a risk of an adverse reaction. However, what must be compared is the risk of an adverse reaction vs the risk of inaction. Over a billion people have been vaccinated with a serious adverse reaction rate of less than 0.0001%. Short term arm soreness, headaches, stiffness, or dizziness are not serious adverse effects.

World wide statistics indicate that the COVID death rate is about 15 per 100,000 for the unvaccinated. Similarly, COVID infected unvaccinated patients spend longer times in hospital and require greater and more expensive interventions. In contrast the average vaccinated death rate is about 1.5 per 100,000 and those confined to hospital require fewer interventions and spend considerably less theme there. There is no scientific proof that vaccinated people spread the disease faster. However, there is considerable proof that the non vaccinated spread the disease easier and faster and this has been shown in the central Okanagan. Just a simple reference to toe BC COVID dashboard would show that.

Vaccination remains a choice, just like the acceptance of any other medical intervention. It does not guarantee a positive result and the total eradication of the virus. No medical intervention does. However, choice not to be vaccinated means the person has made certain social, personal, lifestyle, and even economic choices. This is no different than a person's choice to raise a family, worship in a specific style, or drive without a seatbelt or under the influence. There are responsibilities and consequences to those choices. While society respects and accommodates your religious choices, it has also provided accommodations for your vaccination choices, on line shopping, working from home, and most of all freedom of choice.
We won’t fight homelessness, hunger, or poverty, but we can fight climate change. The juxtaposition of the now and the future, food for thought.

"You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give." - Winston Churchill
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

Just the fact that you can go to a lab pay to have an antibody test that returns a result of 250 the maximum for whatever reason the government won't accept it. Where is the trust the science? It should be every bit as good if not better because your body is not producing spike proteins like the vaccinated.
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

Let's also remember the swine flu vaccine and many others were pulled after less than 200 deaths and one after only 26 deaths so by their own standards this is unacceptable especially pushing it on children that are largely unaffected by the virus.
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

erinmore3775 wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 8:02 am https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... rience.pdf

What I would encourage is that if people are going to point to scientific papers for support of their positions that they at least read the papers and understand the results and the statistical data. Yes there may be an adverse reaction or even death with any medical interaction. Whether this is a simple surgery, a Botox injection, or an adjustment from a chiropractor there is a risk of an adverse reaction. However, what must be compared is the risk of an adverse reaction vs the risk of inaction. Over a billion people have been vaccinated with a serious adverse reaction rate of less than 0.0001%. Short term arm soreness, headaches, stiffness, or dizziness are not serious adverse effects.

World wide statistics indicate that the COVID death rate is about 15 per 100,000 for the unvaccinated. Similarly, COVID infected unvaccinated patients spend longer times in hospital and require greater and more expensive interventions. In contrast the average vaccinated death rate is about 1.5 per 100,000 and those confined to hospital require fewer interventions and spend considerably less theme there. There is no scientific proof that vaccinated people spread the disease faster. However, there is considerable proof that the non vaccinated spread the disease easier and faster and this has been shown in the central Okanagan. Just a simple reference to toe BC COVID dashboard would show that.

Vaccination remains a choice, just like the acceptance of any other medical intervention. It does not guarantee a positive result and the total eradication of the virus. No medical intervention does. However, choice not to be vaccinated means the person has made certain social, personal, lifestyle, and even economic choices. This is no different than a person's choice to raise a family, worship in a specific style, or drive without a seatbelt or under the influence. There are responsibilities and consequences to those choices. While society respects and accommodates your religious choices, it has also provided accommodations for your vaccination choices, on line shopping, working from home, and most of all freedom of choice.
If they were going to rush a vaccine would it not have made far more sense to do it the way they have for the last 100 years with a live attenuated virus that they have much experience and a decent track record with? Why didn't they? Because they have not isolated the virus and have only been able to show their models. That in itself is highly suspect. The seat belt argument is a horrible one! You can take a seat belt off once you are jabbed there is no going back.
tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

erinmore3775 wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 8:02 am https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/20 ... rience.pdf

The death rates shown by health officials have been shown time and time again to be totally skewed because people dying for almost any reason who had a postive pcr test are counted as a covid death. Even the CDC and FDA have admitted that the PCR test is basically useless for covid testing and can not tell the difference between covid and influenza. Never mind the fact that the inventor of the test Kary Mullis said it was never designed to test for disease just for genetic material and could not tell a doctor if a person was actually infected with said disease. WHO is testing at 44 cycles which means every thing tested including an apple or a puddle of pop will return a positive test.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Sparki55 wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 7:33 am
Part of what they don't count is if the individual had an underlying health condition... Well what does the death rate of Covid look like if you don't count underlying condition?
After 8.23 billion doses of the vaccine world wide, you'd think if death from vaccines was really a problem, we would know about it. From what it looks like to me, looking at deaths by the vaccinated or the unvaxxed, it's far better to be vaccinated, if you don't want to end up in a hospital and die.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

tantor wrote: Dec 8th, 2021, 8:13 am
If they were going to rush a vaccine would it not have made far more sense to do it the way they have for the last 100 years with a live attenuated virus that they have much experience and a decent track record with? Why didn't they? Because they have not isolated the virus and have only been able to show their models. That in itself is highly suspect. The seat belt argument is a horrible one! You can take a seat belt off once you are jabbed there is no going back.
Why is it better to have an attenuated virus in your body then a strand of RNA that breaks down after the vaccine is administered again? ......you know as a person not wanting any foreign substance in one's body.

What do you mean they haven't isolated the "virus". If you're manipulating the RNA sequencing of a particular virus, I'm sure, they know all about how the Covid virus is made up.

Return to “Canada”