Quebec to make anti vaxxer's pay.

Blindeyes2020
Fledgling

Quebec to make anti vaxxer's pay.

Post by Blindeyes2020 »

Here we go again, government or provinces of Crapanada wanting to tax anti vaxxers.
So do we tax the drug addicts extra who fill up our hospitals doing something preventable but tax anti vaxxers.Thats om our health care proffetionals will keep paying for this through privatization because there is no money in staffing budget.
Thqts ok though as long as they keep getting *bleep* free and keep on not contributing thats ok. I wonder why we are sinking faster than the titannic.
So are you going to tax the ones who have vaxanation but still get covid.
Our government the bunch of chicken s×£t cowards going after the people who pay for everything with there taxes.
Why don't you pull your heads out your *bleep* and do something useful.
Keep harrasing the hard working as usual. Our government are like voltures on a carcass.
The old saying is true. Don't steal the government hates competition.
Our government has done a great job of *bleep* off tthe working class. You guy's are going to have a civil war in this country the way they keep going.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/35 ... lty#356671
Hoarder57

Re: Quebec to make anti vaxxer's pay.

Post by Hoarder57 »

interesting idea, but we will have to give money (via taxes), to all the crackheads to pay their tax to pay for all the free medics and free naloxone kits.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Drug addicts aren't infecting random people in their vicinity with drug addictions ... while they're using resources those have been designed to serve them and not the public in general ...

Whereas the unvaccinated are able to infect others and they are using up a larger share of the healthcare system which is for the general public's use ...

Can't quite say if I agree with it at this point but false comparisons aren't really a good way to make an argument ... sort of like the gym comparison to Costco ...
Blindeyes2020
Fledgling

Post by Blindeyes2020 »

Comparison is we pay enough taxe,s and no the resources for drug abusers wasn't just there in place, it is paid for again by the people who keep this country going, the tax payer.
But now I have seen your post I see why my taxes keep going up, because people like you who figure it is up to me and everyone else to pay for everyone else's mistakes or self induced problems like our Government's complete reckless spending and ruining, oops running of this country.
I tell you what Mr do gooder. You want to help you pay for it, stop pulling me in the same sheep trap your stuck in.
Blindeyes2020
Fledgling

Post by Blindeyes2020 »

Your right too about the junkies not spreading diseases, they do and are infecting people but whatever. It is ok that they leave dirty syringes at our beaches for our kids to find ? But your right. At least it isn't as bad as anti vaxxers ? yeah right, love dealing with 4 year old mentality on castanet forum posters.
Let me guess, you drive around in your car by yourself with a mask on right ? lmao.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

While I think everyone should get vaccinated, I do not believe we should mandate vaccinations for everyone. I think that is a step too far. We have the QR codes for vaccinated folks, just mandate that they be used at almost all locations (perhaps drug stores and medical facilities exempted) and along with that mandate that grocery stores offer online/phone ordering and outside pick up.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

spooker wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 4:23 pm Drug addicts aren't infecting random people in their vicinity with drug addictions ... while they're using resources those have been designed to serve them and not the public in general ...

Whereas the unvaccinated are able to infect others and they are using up a larger share of the healthcare system which is for the general public's use ...

Can't quite say if I agree with it at this point but false comparisons aren't really a good way to make an argument ... sort of like the gym comparison to Costco ...

fyi the vaxxed are also catching and spreading covid, , being vaxxed means nothing at this point
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Blindeyes2020 wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 4:57 pm Your right too about the junkies not spreading diseases, they do and are infecting people but whatever. It is ok that they leave dirty syringes at our beaches for our kids to find ? But your right. At least it isn't as bad as anti vaxxers ? yeah right, love dealing with 4 year old mentality on castanet forum posters.
Let me guess, you drive around in your car by yourself with a mask on right ? lmao.
exactly............ :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

Well one thing is for sure

Since they put the mandate on that You cant buy booze or pot unless your vaxxed went from 1500 a day to 6000 a day with the week for a first dose application.

So hit them with the pocketbook and you will see a different tune with some of these youtube doctors
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

It makes perfect sense. We tax cigarette smokers for the disproportionate burden they place on the health care system. We tax alcohol for the disproportionate burden it places on the health care system. Makes perfect sense to tax the unvaccinated (without valid medical exemption) for the disproportionate burden they place on the health care system.
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

spooker wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 4:23 pm Drug addicts aren't infecting random people in their vicinity with drug addictions ... while they're using resources those have been designed to serve them and not the public in general ...

Infecting someone with covid is not dependent on whether a person has been vaccinated or not. If your vaccinated and I'm not I could very well catch covid from you, mind you this is not something I worry about just like I don't worry about catching a cold...
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

Symbonite wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 5:50 pm Well one thing is for sure

Since they put the mandate on that You cant buy booze or pot unless your vaxxed went from 1500 a day to 6000 a day with the week for a first dose application.

So hit them with the pocketbook and you will see a different tune with some of these youtube doctors

Totally illegal and in violation of Nuremburg Code and just plain immoral and disgusting.
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

I like this idea. It is basically a tax on stupidity. Vaccination numbers seem to follow the demographic of education. The better educated get vaccinated at a higher rate and the lower educated seem to fall victim to the garbage internet hoaxes.
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

Ka-El wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 5:53 pm It makes perfect sense. We tax cigarette smokers for the disproportionate burden they place on the health care system. We tax alcohol for the disproportionate burden it places on the health care system. Makes perfect sense to tax the unvaccinated (without valid medical exemption) for the disproportionate burden they place on the health care system.
Ka-El. be careful what you think is OK and you think of supporting.
Makes perfect sense to tax the obese for the disproportionate burden they place on the health care system.
You remember, cause you have read it, and can go to CDC and every other medical source that this virus spent almost all its time, our system spent all its time, all its money, dealing with 90% of society that fail to recognize and deal with their own weak vulnerable self administered health status.
You think it's reasonable, if everyone paid different amounts to our medical system based on their obvious health contributions???
Why should the rest of us pay so dearly for all the people that made themselves so vulnerable to this virus?
You, know, the ones CDC, WHO, WOF all state are the most burdened to this virus.
People have had years to acknowledge, understand and assist their own health status and yet here we are having science yet again tell us where our weakness is.
You heard it here folks,,, :up:
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

Ka-El wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 5:53 pm It makes perfect sense. We tax cigarette smokers for the disproportionate burden they place on the health care system. We tax alcohol for the disproportionate burden it places on the health care system. Makes perfect sense to tax the unvaccinated (without valid medical exemption) for the disproportionate burden they place on the health care system.
So screw your system an implement private health care. If you're gonna start to pick and choose what is covered then it's no better than private.

Return to “Canada”