Canada wide trucker protest

VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Canada wide trucker protest

Post by VaxisSafe »

Catsumi wrote: Feb 15th, 2022, 7:13 pm I’m visualizing a scenario of a bored MSN cameraman finding no riots, murders, looting or fires to film. Absently minded pizzes in the snow and then yelps “eureka! There’s my story”

It wouldn't surprise me at all.
Not surprising either that right peeps like defending disrespecting veterans via peeing on war memorials.
First a dog is blamed, then homeless people, and now a rogue reporter.
Why not just admit these protestors are veteran hating scum?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

It's not the bickering room.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Feb 15th, 2022, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Catsumi wrote: Feb 15th, 2022, 7:13 pm I’m visualizing a scenario of a bored MSN cameraman finding no riots, murders, looting or fires to film. Absently minded pizzes in the snow and then yelps “eureka! There’s my story”

Pretty much.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

mikest2 wrote: Feb 15th, 2022, 7:47 pm
Drip_Torch wrote: Feb 15th, 2022, 7:44 pm

Missing in the article is the fact that Stella Luna Gelato Cafe Inc., and owner Tammy Giuliani, took the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy from the federal government - so there is that. On top of the fact the Ottawa occupation is costing taxpayers almost 1 million a day in policing costs.

I'm no expert, but it almost sounds like "consequences" to me.
Vigilante consequences ?
I'm not saying it's appropriate, or something I would condone, but on balance it doesn't surprise me.

Let's face it, to hit the send button on a donation of $250 at precisely 13:28 on 2022-02-05, was a pretty big "screw you" statement to her neighbors and community. The Police Department and Police Chief had been on record days prior calling it "a dangerous and volatile situation " and many people in her city were listening to non-stop air horns.

I'm pretty sure the word is "consequences".
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

daria wrote: Feb 15th, 2022, 7:51 pm

Pretty much.
Why would you assume such a thing?
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

This sums up the position of Canada First as they were watching the police action at the Pacific truck crossing last night. To be clear, this is the proud boys chapter of Canada First, not the other chapter of Canada First. Have to be careful not to confuse the different white nationalists groups involved in this thing, otherwise the lone individual, not representative of the group, narrative gets all muddled up.

Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

But no, reading a news article about protestors peeing on monuments with photographic evidence isn't assuming.

What is assuming or at least an example of nonsensical thinking, is stating conspiracy theories that the media is attempting to bait people by purposely peeing on war memorials and then blaming protestors

Our education system is failing some who can't read any story with which they disagree without concocting conspiracies and blaming the media, dogs, and the homeless
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Drip_Torch wrote: Feb 15th, 2022, 7:44 pm Missing in the article is the fact that Stella Luna Gelato Cafe Inc., and owner Tammy Giuliani, took the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy from the federal government - so there is that. On top of the fact the Ottawa occupation is costing taxpayers almost 1 million a day in policing costs.

I'm no expert, but it almost sounds like "consequences" to me.
I think this is the "find out" phase.

Feeding the people harassing a significant portion of your customer base is not exactly a good business decision.
Last edited by LordEd on Feb 15th, 2022, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Drip_Torch wrote: Feb 15th, 2022, 7:53 pm $250 at precisely 13:28 on 2022-02-05, was a pretty big "screw you" statement to her neighbors and community.
I think the sheet is in universal time, so subtract 5h for local Ottawa time.

Drop$250 after a good night's sleep while others endured endless horns all night.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

Guys!

If you're going to use our National Anthem as shield to prevent the police from doing their jobs, at least learn the words.

https://twitter.com/ARCCollective/statu ... 7025912836

No wonder the forcefield failed. *smh*
Last edited by Drip_Torch on Feb 15th, 2022, 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Canada”