Breaking: Trudeau Liberal Minister under ethics probe

rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Breaking: Trudeau Liberal Minister under ethics probe

Post by rustled »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 2nd, 2022, 8:33 am
Gone_Fishin wrote: May 30th, 2022, 1:40 pm I expect Alvaro's website to be edited quickly.

Hahahahaha! The website is "down."
LOL.
Quelle surprise!
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

rustled wrote: Jun 2nd, 2022, 9:55 am
Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 2nd, 2022, 8:33 am

Hahahahaha! The website is "down."
LOL.
Quelle surprise!
Yup. No end to corruption being shown here.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
baby93491
Banned

Post by baby93491 »

Probe won't find anything because there are no ethics violations
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

The Cons won't find anything but that doesn't stop them from inventing a fictitious ethics violation because that's what they do.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

foenix wrote: Jun 2nd, 2022, 12:44 pm The Cons won't find anything
It's not up to the "Cons" to find the malfeasance by these Liberal scum.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jun 2nd, 2022, 12:58 pm
foenix wrote: Jun 2nd, 2022, 12:44 pm The Cons won't find anything
It's not up to the "Cons" to find the malfeasance by these Liberal scum.
It's not but they will find/invent their way in and make a mountain out of a molehill which what they do best.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

foenix wrote: Jun 2nd, 2022, 1:30 pm
It's not but they will find/invent their way in
They shouldn't have to if the people whose job it is to find the latest malfeasant behavior by Liberal scum are doing their jobs properly.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

It’s one thing after another with this “buddy … scratch mine and I’ll do you” style of the government we have come to expect. It just never ends, one scandal after the other.

Another investigation…wait in line, more coming every and each day.

Rid us soon, of this everlasting plague of Niberals.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Catsumi wrote: Jun 2nd, 2022, 6:19 pm It’s one thing after another with this “buddy … scratch mine and I’ll do you” style of the government we have come to expect. It just never ends, one scandal after the other.

Justin knows his days are numbered, so he and his corrupt cronies can be expected to ramp up theft of our money during their final stint with the keys to the treasury.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jun 4th, 2022, 11:31 am
Catsumi wrote: Jun 2nd, 2022, 6:19 pm It’s one thing after another with this “buddy … scratch mine and I’ll do you” style of the government we have come to expect. It just never ends, one scandal after the other.

Justin knows his days are numbered, so he and his corrupt cronies can be expected to ramp up theft of our money during their final stint with the keys to the treasury.
Can we get the locks changed?

To Hades with “saving the planet” when we could save ONE small part of it… Canada.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

bb49 wrote: May 30th, 2022, 9:33 pm
I_am_a_Liberal wrote: May 30th, 2022, 9:14 pm What a nothing burger. These 15 seconds of conservative faux virtues will be gone by the end of the week.
Only to have another ethics probe pop up. It's never ending with Justin.

BTW, maybe that "probe" should be a bit more physical. He doesn't seem to react to the current ones.
If the innuendo is that Trudeau has somehow had more ethics issues than others - a simple google search can shoot that fantasy down very quickly.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

You don’t get out and read much here, do you? Already established that This gov’t has Ethics Investigations and more files hidden into Secrets Files than any other gov’t before.

No innuendo needed, just plain old everyday facts.

You insist on supporting corruption in gov’t. Why?

Unknown
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

Catsumi wrote: Jun 4th, 2022, 7:14 pm You don’t get out and read much here, do you? Already established that This gov’t has Ethics Investigations and more files hidden into Secrets Files than any other gov’t before.

I am simply being consistent as a voter who supports a party despite gaffes on both sides. I know for sure that a conservative government would be more insidious and behind closed doors than the Liberal party has ever been or will be. I suppose I can ask how the question can be asked with a straight face. The conservative party doesn't have a moral leg to stand on. And yet....they are supported. Weird....
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Catsumi wrote: Jun 4th, 2022, 7:14 pm You don’t get out and read much here, do you? Already established that This gov’t has Ethics Investigations and more files hidden into Secrets Files than any other gov’t before.

Horse puckey. Technical differences due to the new act in 2007 don't count.

Every government in Canada has its share of "ethical" stuff. Not surprising as ethical people make poor politicians.

This one, for example, never made it a formal conclusion of an ethics probe because she quit: https://www.reuters.com/article/canada- ... YC20120703

So that "doesn't count" in the CPC's "holier than thou" bs attack ad lines. Still clearly unethical.

It is just the nonsense that consumes Ottawa "inside game" rubbish.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

:laugh: trudeau and ethics, that’s to big of a word for justin
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”