Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 8:18 amI think the disgust level with Trudeau's antics will cost him more dearly than the SNC debacle.
If I had a 100 bucks every time a conservative spewed this crap - I would be a billionaire.
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 6:08 pm
Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 8:18 amI think the disgust level with Trudeau's antics will cost him more dearly than the SNC debacle.
If I had a 100 bucks every time a conservative spewed this crap - I would be a billionaire.
In case you haven't been following this grave dancing episode, you might do some reading. Trudeau, Blair and Lucki are doomed on this one. They don't just have to answer in committee, they have to answer to the Inquiry. This will not be pretty. If they call privilege or cabinet confidence, they are essentially pleading guilty. There is no way out, they are between Butts and a hard place.
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

mikest2 wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 6:50 pm

In case you haven't been following this grave dancing episode, you might do some reading. Trudeau, Blair and Lucki are doomed on this one. They don't just have to answer in committee, they have to answer to the Inquiry. This will not be pretty. If they call privilege or cabinet confidence, they are essentially pleading guilty. There is no way out, they are between Butts and a hard place.
Just like most of Canada - Trudeau and his colleagues have nothing to worry about. Trudeau will walk away sitting pretty. And then conservatives will focus on yet another cockamamie scheme to attack and focus on Trudeau trying to get rid of him. Rather than winning at the polls outside the conservative heartland.
mikest2
Lord of the Board

Post by mikest2 »

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 6:56 pm

Just like most of Canada - Trudeau and his colleagues have nothing to worry about. Trudeau will walk away sitting pretty. And then conservatives will focus on yet another cockamamie scheme to attack and focus on Trudeau trying to get rid of him. Rather than winning at the polls outside the conservative heartland.
Unlike some posters here, a large part of Trudeau's admiration club are starting to question just what the fuddle is going on. The polls have not been kind to him of late.
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 6:56 pm Trudeau will walk away sitting pretty.
He may but we'll see. We know he won't do the right thing and resign, and we also know that the spineless losers in his government won't force him to resign by resigning themselves. This is just yet another idiotic and foolish action to add to the long and growing list of stupidity this government has been responsible for.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

mikest2 wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 7:09 pmUnlike some posters here, a large part of Trudeau's admiration club are starting to question just what the fuddle is going on. The polls have not been kind to him of late.
Polls are irrelevant and like a reed in the wind. Just ask Scheer who was convinced his poling said he would form a minority. We all know how that turned out. The same thing happened to Dix in BC when the bc liberals beat the coronated NDP.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 8:31 pm

Polls are irrelevant and like a reed in the wind.
Yup. As Justin found out the hard way after blowing $600 million of our tax dollars on an election no one wanted or needed. Though we all know polls don't mean much, Katie and her gang of evil minions are obviously sweating bullets, and these kinds of disgusting scandals sure don't help.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Agreed. The slime cannot be covered up and excused forever by the fanbois. That sewage floats on its stinking way thru the sewers.

Canadians (the brighter ones) will realize that it is MORE of the Niberal malfeasance and toss the whole lot of them to drown.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Catsumi wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 8:48 pm
Agreed. The slime cannot be covered up and excused forever by the fanbois. That sewage floats on its stinking way thru the sewers.

Canadians (the brighter ones) will realize that it is MORE of the Niberal malfeasance and toss the whole lot of them to drown.
Cats

As long as the Liberals and their brain-dead acolyte apologists continue to convince themselves that winning a minority government and putting together a awful coalition of sorts is "good enough", likely the preferred outcome for our country is to finally hoof these criminals and shysters in the Liberal party to the curb. We can only hope.

The majority of Canadian voters reject the Marxist vision and efforts to model our society after the dystopian wasteland being pushed by the dysfunctional Cuban and Venezuelan communists to the south of us, and until the Liberals figure out that the majority of us stand for Canadian values not near as toxic, including interfering in tragic Canadian mass shootings, they are going to relegate themselves to being nothing more than an opposition party, and an awfully hapless one at that.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Catsumi wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 8:48 pm

....and what does this have to do with the RCMP and the NS shooting except for the usual JT and Liberal whining.
I_am_a_Liberal
Übergod

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 13th, 2022, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 8:46 pm
I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jul 12th, 2022, 8:31 pm

Polls are irrelevant and like a reed in the wind.
Yup. As Justin found out the hard way after blowing $600 million of our tax dollars on an election no one wanted or needed. Though we all know polls don't mean much, Katie and her gang of evil minions are obviously sweating bullets, and these kinds of disgusting scandals sure don't help.
:up: :up: :up:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Bowl Cut Boy will be doing more deflecting than Joe Pavelski.
MPs look into alleged political interference in N.S. shooting probe

MPs on the House of Commons public safety committee meet Monday to explore whether there was political meddling with the RCMP as it investigated the April 2020 shootings in Nova Scotia.

Just over a week after a gunman murdered 22 people during a 13-hour shooting spree, RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki held a meeting with top officers in Nova Scotia that has been described by those in attendance as tense.

Supt. Darren Campbell, who was in charge of the investigation, wrote in his notes that Lucki mentioned promising the federal government to release information about the weapons the gunman used.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9012089/alle ... g-inquiry/
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 24th, 2022, 12:12 pm Bowl Cut Boy will be doing more deflecting than Joe Pavelski.

MPs on the House of Commons public safety committee meet Monday to explore whether there was political meddling with the RCMP as it investigated the April 2020 shootings in Nova Scotia.

Just over a week after a gunman murdered 22 people during a 13-hour shooting spree, RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki held a meeting with top officers in Nova Scotia that has been described by those in attendance as tense.

Supt. Darren Campbell, who was in charge of the investigation, wrote in his notes that Lucki mentioned promising the federal government to release information about the weapons the gunman used.

:up: :up: :up:
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 24th, 2022, 12:12 pm Bowl Cut Boy will be doing more deflecting than Joe Pavelski.

Brenda Lucky should fire Campbell for withholding information, half truths and outright lying at his press interviews after the NS shootings. Those pressers were just as disgraceful as the ones given out by various law enforcement and state officials after the Uvalde massacre.

Return to “Canada”