Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by hozzle »

I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jul 27th, 2022, 7:40 pm such a nothing burger
The vid is currently the most comprehensive reveal into the actions and words that created this fiasco... and some want to ignore it? No wonder it's hard to have a legitimate discussion on most topics posted on this board. :135:
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
foenix
Guru
Posts: 7642
Joined: Mar 30th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by foenix »

hozzle wrote: Jul 27th, 2022, 7:50 pm
I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jul 27th, 2022, 7:40 pm such a nothing burger
The vid is currently the most comprehensive reveal into the actions and words that created this fiasco... and some want to ignore it? No wonder it's hard to have a legitimate discussion on most topics posted on this board. :135:
That's in your opinion, right? My opinion is that it's a Nothing burger. What's the big deal about the weapons that was used in the NS massacre? The RCMP used to routinely give out that kinda information in the recent past just like the Americans......it's a NOTHINGBURGER.
User avatar
Gone_Fishin
Guru
Posts: 9230
Joined: Sep 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by Gone_Fishin »

hozzle wrote: Jul 27th, 2022, 7:50 pm
I_am_a_Liberal wrote: Jul 27th, 2022, 7:40 pm such a nothing burger
The vid is currently the most comprehensive reveal into the actions and words that created this fiasco... and some want to ignore it? No wonder it's hard to have a legitimate discussion on most topics posted on this board. :135:
That was the same term used by the Bowl Cut Boy Band on here when Aga Khan, SNC, and WE were the topics.

And all those topics resulted in 100% guilt and culpability of the Trudeau Liberals.

The PMO dishes out the term to their pumpers, yet it hasn't worked in the past to distract Canadians from reaching the truth.

The very resurgence of a full assault against the truth by the Liberal war room smells like BCB is hovering his hand over another election call to once again attempt to stymie Parliamentary committees who are getting too close to exposing even deeper corruption in Trudeau's government.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#TrudeauMustGo

Hey Carl, just checking my credit score.
foenix
Guru
Posts: 7642
Joined: Mar 30th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 28th, 2022, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
User avatar
Gone_Fishin
Guru
Posts: 9230
Joined: Sep 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by Gone_Fishin »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 28th, 2022, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#TrudeauMustGo

Hey Carl, just checking my credit score.
foenix
Guru
Posts: 7642
Joined: Mar 30th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 28th, 2022, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by hozzle »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 28th, 2022, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by hozzle »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 28th, 2022, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
foenix
Guru
Posts: 7642
Joined: Mar 30th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 28th, 2022, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
foenix
Guru
Posts: 7642
Joined: Mar 30th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 28th, 2022, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2114
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by hozzle »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 28th, 2022, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
foenix
Guru
Posts: 7642
Joined: Mar 30th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by foenix »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jul 28th, 2022, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
User avatar
Gone_Fishin
Guru
Posts: 9230
Joined: Sep 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by Gone_Fishin »

CCDAF:
Chief Superintendent Chris Leather testifies to the Mass Casualty Commission and backs Darren Campbell. He was also allegedly advised by the government’s lawyers not to bring up the interference unless the MCC lawyer asks about it… she didn’t ask (shocking).

So Trudeau's lawyers are telling cops what they can or can't say?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#TrudeauMustGo

Hey Carl, just checking my credit score.
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 30036
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by the truth »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Jul 29th, 2022, 8:16 pm CCDAF:
Chief Superintendent Chris Leather testifies to the Mass Casualty Commission and backs Darren Campbell. He was also allegedly advised by the government’s lawyers not to bring up the interference unless the MCC lawyer asks about it… she didn’t ask (shocking).

So Trudeau's lawyers are telling cops what they can or can't say?
sure looks like it, time to lock jt up
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
Gone_Fishin
Guru
Posts: 9230
Joined: Sep 6th, 2006, 7:43 am

Re: Breaking: RCMP reveal that Blair and Trudeau interfered in NS shootings

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Interview with Supt Leather where he testifies about Trudeau's gov't lawyers telling him to shut the eff up.

The Trudeau gov't lawyers even try to stop him from testifying under oath before this commission.

Wow!


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

#TrudeauMustGo

Hey Carl, just checking my credit score.

Return to “Canada”