All thing's Jagmeet Singh and his brand

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: All thing's Jagmeet Singh and his brand

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Catsumi wrote: Feb 11th, 2023, 5:12 pm

And Tommy Douglas — by some measures the most well-respected political figure in Canadian history — spins away sadly/madly in his grave.
I've used this line many times in the past so it was kind of funny to see Rex and Jordan use it in their article. It is 100% true though. Douglas would be so disappointed and saddened to see the party he spent so long building turned into this neutered dumpster fire of a political party, with one of the dumbest and laziest people in Canada at the helm, spending a grand total of 15 minutes a day "doing his job" by firing off tweets written for him by his union-funded bozos at NDP headquarters. Just nonsensical.
"The western far Left is habitually the most stupid, naive people you can imagine. They come up with these really goofy constructs and it's all about feeling good about yourself."
From the river to the sea, Israel must be psychopath Hamas free.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

One of Jagmeet's lapdogs comes up with this racist, sexist suggestion that native Indian women only deserve their own Amber Alert, to be called "Red Dress Alert".

Nice suggestion but what about the native Indian men who go missing? Red Pants Alert?
And the white women and white men who go missing? A couple we know has been looking for their son for over ten years. No alert for him.
And the alphabet people too?

So typical of the NDP and their virtue signalling.
https://www.castanetkamloops.net/news/C ... 2-96750837
NDP MP urges feds to create 'Red Dress Alert' for missing Indigenous women
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Feb 22nd, 2023, 4:13 pm One of Jagmeet's lapdogs comes up with this racist, sexist suggestion that native Indian women only deserve their own Amber Alert, to be called "Red Dress Alert".

Nice suggestion but what about the native Indian men who go missing? Red Pants Alert?
And the white women and white men who go missing? A couple we know has been looking for their son for over ten years. No alert for him.

Total mindset of a leftist WOKE NDP , what next ?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

blueliner wrote: Feb 22nd, 2023, 4:38 pm
Babba_not_Gump wrote: Feb 22nd, 2023, 4:13 pm One of Jagmeet's lapdogs comes up with this racist, sexist suggestion that native Indian women only deserve their own Amber Alert, to be called "Red Dress Alert".

so, other ethnic groups of women and men do not go missing now, she is a total racist
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

the truth wrote: Feb 22nd, 2023, 5:58 pm
blueliner wrote: Feb 22nd, 2023, 4:38 pm

so, other ethnic groups of women and men do not go missing now, she is a total racist
Not only a total racist , but a total NDP'er
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

And what is Jagmeet's response to Trudeau regarding China?
inauguration-cnn2017-donald-trump.gif
And that's it.
Jagmeet goes back to buying dinners on the Liberal Party credit card.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
mikest2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mikest2 »

Don't imagine that they'll need a very large venue.

NDP's Singh in Penticton this evening to meet party faithful

https://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton ... ful#413823
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

mikest2 wrote: Mar 1st, 2023, 7:08 am Don't imagine that they'll need a very large venue.

Gosh, this event is closed to the media.

Wow, my guess is that what will be said by the “party faithful” to Sell-Out will be off-colour and not fit to print.

Maybe KH will attend and let us know what gives.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

mikest2 wrote: Mar 1st, 2023, 7:08 am Don't imagine that they'll need a very large venue.

Hmm, Trudeau is in BC today too. Coincidental?
Did they fly out together?

And the faithful in Penticton will be dining on......Chinese take-out?

#StandUpToJewishHate
mikest2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by mikest2 »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Mar 1st, 2023, 12:10 pm

Hmm, Trudeau is in BC today too. Coincidental?
Did they fly out together?

And the faithful in Penticton will be dining on......Chinese take-out?
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

https://twitter.com/theJagmeetSingh/sta ... 84224?s=20

Jagmeet talking tough to Justin's best bud Galen. That went well...
"The western far Left is habitually the most stupid, naive people you can imagine. They come up with these really goofy constructs and it's all about feeling good about yourself."
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

Unhappy with NDP leader

https://www.castanet.net/news/Letters/4 ... NDP-leader

"I was a strong strong member of the NDP. But I would now rather vote for (any other Canadian political party) than vote for (federal NDP) leader Jagmeet Singh and his party.

It is nothing to do with his personality, but everything to do with his kissing (up to) Rime Minister Justin Trudeau to get two promises from him."

Without the support of the NDP the Liberal Party is vulnerable to non-confidence actions from the opposition. Mr. Singh and Mr. Trudeau are both well aware of this. The Confidence and Supply Agreement puts the NDP in the position of being able to influence legislation that is in keeping with NDP ideology and as such directly beneficial to average and lower income Canadians. Dental coverage, increased GST rebates, low income rental housing assistance... none of these would have happened without pressure from Mr. Singh and the NDP. They are upping the pressure on federal pharmacare, which the Libs have been dallying on since promising it during the 2015, along with major overhauls to Canada's healthcare programs and financial aid for those in need.

The framing of Mr. Singh as a "sell-out" is inaccurate and unfair, the NDP are in a position to push for legislation that would not have been possible had they not entered the agreement with the Liberals, and that arrangement is bearing fruit already.
Last edited by fluffy on Mar 29th, 2023, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The cleverest ruse of the Devil is to persuade you he does not exist."
- Charles Baudelaire, 1864
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

And yet again Jagmeet accomplishes more for Canadians with tangible policies than the conservatives who are on Trudeau witch hunts.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

fluffy wrote: Mar 29th, 2023, 12:37 pm puts the NDP in the position of being able to influence legislation that is in keeping with NDP ideology and as such directly beneficial to average andlower income Canadians.
This is garbage.
The framing of Mr. Singh as a "sell-out" is inaccurate and unfair,
It's actually 100% fair and 100% accurate. Sell-out Singh is a bozo and a total lazy bum.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

nucksRnum1 wrote: Mar 29th, 2023, 2:43 pm And yet again Jagmeet accomplishes more for Canadians with tangible policies.
LOL - no Jagmeet does not. Jagmeet's "tangible policies" are to prop up a Chinese-communist influenced and supported government. Jagmeet just plain sucks.

Return to “Canada”