Action4Canada...

rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Action4Canada...

Post by rustled »

JLives wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 3:03 pm
Glacier wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 2:58 pm The concern I have is that SOGi123 is about promoting sex and sexual activity at a young age. Masturbation and oral sex shouldn't be taught because it encourages children to experiment in casual relationships, and that leads to unhappiness, at least in women and girls. Perhaps a great deal for thirsty dudes and male predators, but not for the fairer sex.

Sure, I'm a bit of a prude, but that's cuz I have a daughter and a wife and want them to live in a world where they can feel safe, secure and loved.

Sogi123 increases the odds of things like this happening... https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/statu ... efJSw&s=19
Um boys have been gross since forever. I could tell you some awful stories about things I witnessed Grade 7 and earlier. This is not new behaviour. Maybe our generation would realize this if we talked about it openly in school.
I doubt the adults normalized masturbation in the classroom when you were in Grade 7, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about that.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

rustled wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:37 pm
JLives wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 3:03 pm

Um boys have been gross since forever. I could tell you some awful stories about things I witnessed Grade 7 and earlier. This is not new behaviour. Maybe our generation would realize this if we talked about it openly in school.
I doubt the adults normalized masturbation in the classroom when you were in Grade 7, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about that.
Masturbation isn't being normalized in classrooms now either.... :135:
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

VaxisSafe wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:34 pm
rustled wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:30 pm and I don't think anyone thinks "SOGI is causing teachers to wear fake breasts to school".
Except for when this was explicitly stated over and over again.
Nope.

What was explicitly stated was that the school board isn't enforcing the dress code because they're committed to SOGI 123 regardless of how uncomfortable this teacher's appearance is making some of the children, and regardless of the disruption to the learning environment.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

rustled wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:44 pm

Nope.

What was explicitly stated was that the school board isn't enforcing the dress code because they're committed to SOGI 123 regardless of how uncomfortable this teacher's appearance is making some of the children, and regardless of the disruption to the learning environment.
That's exactly what I said... attributing SOGI - a program mainly geared toward telling kids it's okay to be gay ---> to a teacher attempting to make a spectacle out of himself makes literally no sense.

SOGI isn't making teachers west fake breast to school
spooker

Post by spooker »

Nope.

I went back to page 13 of this thread where the picture of the shop teacher was introduced but I couldn't find any links to anything that reported on the reasoning for the school board not enforcing the dress code ... is there a link for this? Just trying to find the context of how it ties back to the discussion around Action4Canada and it's stated position of SOGI 123 ... thanks
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

VaxisSafe wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:47 pm
Nope.

That's exactly what I said... attributing SOGI - a program mainly geared toward telling kids it's okay to be gay ---> to a teacher attempting to make a spectacle out of himself makes literally no sense.

Yup, it's what you said. No one else said SOGI is making teachers wear - or "west" - fake breasts to school.

Looks like a strawman to me.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

VaxisSafe wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:44 pm
rustled wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:37 pm
Not here, not yet - that we know of.
A mother in Conejo Valley Unified School District says a 7th-grade boy masturbated in class in front of her daughter. The school superintendent, who has pushed radical gender theory, says he "[doesn't] think that this is anything outside the norm."
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

rustled wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 6:12 pm
VaxisSafe wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:47 pm

Yup, it's what you said. No one else said SOGI is making teachers wear - or "west" - fake breasts to school.

Looks like a strawman to me.
Contending that SOGI is encouraging teachers to wear fake breasts to school isn't an argument that is going to convince anyone that the program is somehow harming children. It's no wonder teachers are calling a certain person phobic for raising quite ludicrous concerns about a program designed to be inclusive.
Last edited by VaxisSafe on Oct 12th, 2022, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

rustled wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 6:18 pm
VaxisSafe wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:44 pm

Not here, not yet - that we know of.
A mother in Conejo Valley Unified School District says a 7th-grade boy masturbated in class in front of her daughter. The school superintendent, who has pushed radical gender theory, says he "[doesn't] think that this is anything outside the norm."
Look up the full story, the quote is out of context. He states there are masturbation / touching complaints now and then dnd that the issues need to be discussed privately with the appropriate family members instead of making it a public spectacle. It's pretty obvious that in no way was he condoning the behaviour.
George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

spooker wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 5:59 pm
Nope.

I went back to page 13 of this thread where the picture of the shop teacher was introduced but I couldn't find any links to anything that reported on the reasoning for the school board not enforcing the dress code ... is there a link for this? Just trying to find the context of how it ties back to the discussion around Action4Canada and it's stated position of SOGI 123 ... thanks
This might help
https://www.blogto.com/city/2022/09/ont ... ntroversy/
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

VaxisSafe wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 4:14 pm Prolly not. Various students have expressed gratitude for this teacher's unparalleled knowledge and the help that he's provided with ensuring kids are ready for university. I'm guessing the school in question didn't want to lose such a talent so didn't fire him but probably asked him to see a psychologist. Nothing I've seen outside of this forum and Fox News has related the incident to SOGI.
You didn't see an issue with this?!

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 13th, 2022, 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

Sparki55 wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 7:45 pm
VaxisSafe wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 4:14 pm Prolly not. Various students have expressed gratitude for this teacher's unparalleled knowledge and the help that he's provided with ensuring kids are ready for university. I'm guessing the school in question didn't want to lose such a talent so didn't fire him but probably asked him to see a psychologist. Nothing I've seen outside of this forum and Fox News has related the incident to SOGI.
You didn't see an issue with this?!
I deleted your personal comment, but that said, I never once condoned his behaviour so I'm not sure what you mean.

I said I searched his name, found out that his students love him, and outside of this outburst he appears to be an exemplary talent. I believe I also stated that he should see a psychologist to subdue his behaviours and continue to be an exceptional teacher

Please remind me how his costume outburst had anything to do with SOGI? I'm not buying it.
Last edited by VaxisSafe on Oct 13th, 2022, 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
erinmore3775
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by erinmore3775 »

From what I can see from the current results very few anti - SOGI school trustees were elected during yesterday’s election. Seems that the anti SOGI platform did not gain significant support.
We won’t fight homelessness, hunger, or poverty, but we can fight climate change. The juxtaposition of the now and the future, food for thought.

"You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give." - Winston Churchill
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

erinmore3775 wrote: Oct 16th, 2022, 7:49 am From what I can see from the current results very few anti - SOGI school trustees were elected during yesterday’s election. Seems that the anti SOGI platform did not gain significant support.
the media hate directed at them did not help,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

VaxisSafe wrote: Oct 12th, 2022, 3:06 pm Have you actually looked into the teacher beyond these photos? He's apparently exceedingly knowledgeable and possibly the best teacher at his school. His students adore him, but he likes pulling stunts like this maybe for attention? Who knows...but it sounds like he has some issues that are completely unrelated to SOGI and should probably be handled by a counselor. I'm not sure why people think SOGI is causing teachers to wear fake breasts to school.
I watched him try to use a compound miter saw in the video.

He was a failure and completely unsure of the operation of the tool. He's not a competent shop teacher - his lack of understanding and confidence in the tool will lead to students not being properly taught and can result in a serious injury to a student.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.

Return to “Canada”