How to make the RCMP proud again

blueliner
Übergod

How to make the RCMP proud again

Post by blueliner »

Get rid of Brenda Lucki and let the real RCMP force apoint some one eho is not paid off by the leftist. Then train tbe police officers to up hold the Charter of Rights and our Constitution no matter what the corrupt government says. Arrest anyone including the PM when they break the law. Never cover up criminal activity and deport anyone who is not Canadian citizens. All CCP police shipped back to their own Country. All CCP Companies taken out of Canada. Let's make Canadians safe again from out side interference. Anyone in government work for Canadians if they don't they are booted out asap.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: How to make the RCMP proud again

Post by the truth »

blueliner wrote: Dec 28th, 2022, 1:59 pm Get rid of Brenda Lucki and let the real RCMP force apoint some one eho is not paid off by the leftist. Then train tbe police officers to up hold the Charter of Rights and our Constitution no matter what the corrupt government says. Arrest anyone including the PM when they break the law. Never cover up criminal activity and deport anyone who is not Canadian citizens. All CCP police shipped back to their own Country. All CCP Companies taken out of Canada. Let's make Canadians safe again from out side interference. Anyone in government work for Canadians if they don't they are booted out asap.
x2 :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Old Sailor
Board Meister

Post by Old Sailor »

Fire all the Judges and then we get to vote for them.

If they don't throw repeat criminals in jail then they can take their place!
Hello Darkness my old friend...I stood up too fast again!
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

Old Sailor wrote: Dec 29th, 2022, 1:01 pm Fire all the Judges and then we get to vote for them.

People here are indifferent to what goes on at City Hall, because they're more focused on their own lives. They'll be even less interested in voting for judges.

And I don't want judges making decisions based on what will get them re-elected. Imagine a judge presiding on a case involving a prominent local, who would have some influence on whether that judge gets re-elected. Think he/she would still be impartial?
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Old Sailor wrote: Dec 29th, 2022, 1:01 pm Fire all the Judges and then we get to vote for them.

works for me,most of them should be in jail anyway
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Give them real leadership. Men, women who know how to motivate.
Keep politicians away from them. No political appointments.
Keep political correctness away from them.
No woke rules, regulations.

Let them be cops.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Dec 29th, 2022, 9:30 pm Give them real leadership. Men, women who know how to motivate.

Let them be cops.
x2 :up:
correct, plus pretty much most cop basher's have broken the law or have family members who have broken the law, that explains the hate, maybe those people need to grow up and look at themselves in the mirror
tigerox
Board Meister

Post by tigerox »

https://youtu.be/FPwxP9jwe-c

Hold them accountable for agent provocateur and false flags. Entrapment history...

Looking more and more obvious that the Cout's weapons cache was planted by so called law enforcement personel.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

Don't "make them proud" dismantle the RCMP as we know it.

RCMP (or whatever name they are given, ie, Royal Canadian MOUNTED Police,,,, they aren't mounted) reassigned to be responsible for federal policing only, not contract policing.

Provincial, and contract policing, rural and municipal policing turned over to newly created (except province that already have) provincial police forces.

Am I the only one who thinks it's time to give up on the RCMP's ceremonial uniform based on horse riding that has not been used for operational police work for many many many decades. If Canada must have a ceremonial "musical ride", why is it staffed by fully trained police officers ??????
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
tigerox
Board Meister

Post by tigerox »

my5cents wrote: Feb 18th, 2023, 12:49 pm Don't "make them proud" dismantle the RCMP as we know it.

RCMP (or whatever name they are given, ie, Royal Canadian MOUNTED Police,,,, they aren't mounted) reassigned to be responsible for federal policing only, not contract policing.

Provincial, and contract policing, rural and municipal policing turned over to newly created (except province that already have) provincial police forces.

Am I the only one who thinks it's time to give up on the RCMP's ceremonial uniform based on horse riding that has not been used for operational police work for many many many decades. If Canada must have a ceremonial "musical ride", why is it staffed by fully trained police officers ??????
I agree. We need elected sheriffs and accountability at the local level. Why do we have what is in effect a quasi FBI centralized "police" force?

Let's get the tax dollars and repercussion balance back in operational harmony.
spooker

Post by spooker »

The problem with that idea is that it will make them more political and less lawful ... right now they are beholden to the rule of law and only the rule of law ... which is what a justice system is meant to be
tigerox
Board Meister

Post by tigerox »

spooker wrote: Feb 18th, 2023, 1:16 pm

The problem with that idea is that it will make them more political and less lawful ... right now they are beholden to the rule of law and only the rule of law ... which is what a justice system is meant to be
Unless they're married to moneyed interests
JusticePaulRouleau.jpg
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

tigerox wrote: Feb 18th, 2023, 1:17 pm
spooker wrote: Feb 18th, 2023, 1:16 pm

Unless they're married to moneyed interests

JusticePaulRouleau.jpg
Yeup .. It's how Brenda got the top Cop job in the first place ...

Related by marriage to Bill Morneau
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Dec 29th, 2022, 9:30 pm Give them real leadership. Men, women who know how to motivate.

Let them be cops.
X3
"If I find out who's been running this country for the last 8.5 yrs into the ground, there will be hell to pay",,,,,,,,,Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

tigerox wrote: Feb 18th, 2023, 12:52 pm
my5cents wrote: Feb 18th, 2023, 12:49 pm Don't "make them proud" dismantle the RCMP as we know it.

I agree. We need elected sheriffs and accountability at the local level. Why do we have what is in effect a quasi FBI centralized "police" force?

Let's get the tax dollars and repercussion balance back in operational harmony.
The FBI is a federal police force in the USA. One of many in that country. ie, the Secret Service, the ATF, Homeland Security, just a few.

The investigative function of the FBI, and the functions of all the ones mentioned above are just a few of the federal functions taken on by the RCMP.

In addition the RCMP contracts itself out to supply rural, municipal and provincial policing, in all Canadian provinces and territories with the exception of Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador.

There is a mishmash of policing responsibilities in Canada with some provincial anti crime quasi provincial policing, railway, transit, indigenous to mention just a few.

The RCMP is the only police force in the world that acts as a federal, provincial and municipal police force.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"

Return to “Canada”