Chinese interference in our elections

Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Chinese interference in our elections

Post by Gone_Fishin »

This thing is too big not to have its own thread on here.

It dates back way further than 2019. Today's bombshell in the Globe & Mail:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
blueliner
Übergod

Re: Chinese interference in our elections

Post by blueliner »

Amazing how quickly Trudeau changed his tune on rooting out whistleblowers at CSIS… obviously he was reminded how much dirt they have on him personally and to shut his yap!! The corruption must end.. there have been enough scandals for 5 lifetimes in the past 8 years… change must come soon.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

A report is being prepared by former top bureaucrat, Morris Rosenberg. We all know about him!

The  parliamentary committee of four Liberals, one Bloc member, one New Democrat, an independent senator and two Conservatives is sworn to secrecy on the evidence it hears and, given its heavy government influence, it will not be viewed by the public as an impartial player.

Sound encouraging? Yes, if you're a Liberal.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

How cozy has Canada/Trudeau been with China?

It goes back to Trudeau 1.0.
Canada opened diplomatic relations with China in 1970.

Daddy then took his sons to Beijing in 1990, not long after the Tiananmen Square massacre. 

Trudeau 2.0 later professed admiration for China’s “basic dictatorship” and that was not just a slip of the tongue.

2.0 raised the threshold for automatic reviews on foreign takeovers, allowing the Chinese to buy Montreal’s ITF Technologies, against the advice of the national security agency.

Remember the Two Michaels? Trudeau said he hoped the relationship was “retrievable,” while a Canadian warship was still engaged in military exercises with the Chinese as late as 2018.

Remember the hesitation of Canada to ban Huawei 5G? What took us so long?

One question. Do you think China has an admiration for Canada's weak democratic system?
Absolutely.

China has the Liberal party wrapped around its chop sticks.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Real rich, then the fact anyone even brings it up he starts dropping the racist
propaganda straight out of the bomb bays. Might as well be a cherry filled
starling for all the shytte he expels !

You be a racist for even starting this thread !!!!!! :swear:

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Feb 28th, 2023, 2:40 pm A report is being prepared by former top bureaucrat, Morris Rosenberg. We all know about him!
The report is out. I saw the first version, header read: LIBERAL PARTY OF CANADA, but that was quickly taken down and reposted.

And Morris Rosenberg?
During his time as head of the Trudeau Foundation, Rosenberg was involved in facilitating a controversial $200k donation from influencial CCP official Bin Zhang, who was intimately involved in Trudeau's 2016 billionaire cash-for-access scandal.

Is anyone going to waste their time reading it?
Oh btw, it's out in Canada's three official languages. :biggrin:

#StandUpToJewishHate
strongarm242
Fledgling

Post by strongarm242 »

This will be the scandal that finally brings them down.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I wonder if Sell-Out Singh will now have second thoughts as the feces hits the fan. Will he withdraw his prop-up support for this filthy, rotten to the core, corrupt and slimy govt so that an election takes place sooner rather than later. He will have difficulty in letting go of the semi-limelight he dwells in now, but should he hang on by his fingernails, his party will meet the same doom that the Liberal Party is going to experience at the polls.

Drop to your knees in front of your beds tonight and pray with fervour that a new, clean, fiscally responsible govt is delivered unto us soon.

:hailjo: :hailjo: :hailjo: :hailjo: :hailjo:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

I'm more worried about the next election. The Chinese are going to pull out all the stops to keep the brain-dead Freeland and Justin in power. The election interference so far Canada has seen to keep the scum Liberals in power is going to be nothing compared to what they are going to have to do in the next one to keep the party going and the corruption maxed out in Ottawa.

Is there anything Canada can do to safeguard our elections to keep them free of foreign interference, be it the Chinese, Greta Thunberg or Barack Obama?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 28th, 2023, 4:01 pm I'm more worried about the next election. The Chinese are going to pull out all the stops to keep the brain-dead Freeland and Justin in power. The election interference so far Canada has seen to keep the scum Liberals in power is going to be nothing compared to what they are going to have to do in the next one to keep the party going and the corruption maxed out in Ottawa.

Is there anything Canada can do to safeguard our elections to keep them free of foreign interference, be it the Chinese, Greta Thunberg or Barack Obama?
Yes, there is. Let CSIS speak out loud.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

More evidence of unadulterated corruption on the Liberal Party and the Trudeaus, every family member.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/china- ... adlineNews

How China allegedly spent the last 10 years trying to influence Trudeau

...in the CSIS leak is that one of China’s Canadian consulates told Chinese billionaire Zhang Bin to donate $1 million to Trudeau-related causes — after which he would be reimbursed for the amount.

Meanwhile, somebody was showering the Trudeau Foundation in foreign cash. Right up until Trudeau became Liberal leader in 2013, the organization didn’t receive a cent in foreign donations. Then, all of a sudden, in 2015 the Trudeau Foundation was hit by a $438,000 surge in foreign donations, followed by $535,000 in 2016.

Sorry to ruin everyones lunch.

#StandUpToJewishHate
0mni
Fledgling

Post by 0mni »

I wonder about those who vote for Trudeau. How much more do you need to see?
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

We now learn that Beijing has been working to support and influence Trudeau for a decade.
He did nothing to stop it.

And now attacks the whistleblowers who expose it.

We need a full public investigation now—so the people get the truth without delay.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1319862822278330
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

"We know that Russia must win this war." ~ Justin Trudeau, Feb 26, 2024.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Mar 1st, 2023, 3:18 pm We now learn that Beijing has been working to support and influence Trudeau for a decade.
He did nothing to stop it.

And now attacks the whistleblowers who expose it.

We need a full public investigation now—so the people get the truth without delay.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=1319862822278330
After enough pressure there will be a panel. This panel will be packed with JT's friends with well funded CCP bank accounts and will somehow find that there seems to be nothing to find.

Cretien was gone for a 100million scandal. Justin in into the BILLIONS at this point, the only reason he has supporters is that they simply do not care about Liberal corruption/racism/bigotry etc because it lines up with their racism/bigotry and overall corrupt moral cores.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Breaking: Trudeau Foundation announces it’s returning donation from China after story in Globe and Mail

In orther words: "OOPS, we got caught, so will give the money back."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... t-trudeau/
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Canada”