Max and the PPC

wascobi
Fledgling

Max and the PPC

Post by wascobi »

in light of what could possibly be the unravelling of Pierre's popularity in the right, Max is seeing a growth of followers. tell me why everyone jumping the Pierre wagon should not support Max. especially if Leslyn Lewis jumps to the PPC as well.
polelady
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Max and the PPC

Post by polelady »

Can we see some statistics on the remark above... or is this fuddle duddle hear say ?
strongarm242
Fledgling

Post by strongarm242 »

wascobi wrote: Mar 3rd, 2023, 2:06 pm in light of what could possibly be the unravelling of Pierre's popularity in the right, Max is seeing a growth of followers. tell me why everyone jumping the Pierre wagon should not support Max. especially if Leslyn Lewis jumps to the PPC as well.
I just don't see it. The hard right fanatics will never win an election, and all they're doing is splitting a few votes on the right making it easier for the Liberals to get in again. It's stupid. Let the NDP split some of the vote on the left, we don't need the extremist PPC party splitting it on the right. The main goal should be to topple Trudeau and get the Liberals out. Putting our support behind the Conservatives is our best chance of doing this. Even the Conservatives are too conservative for many voters, so what makes the PPC think they have any chance as a fringe party. What a joke.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Once the right drop there whole division thing and unite under 1 party, similar to when Reform & Progressive Conservatives came together as the Conservative Party.
Until this happens the Liberals will always win the Federal election either with majority or minority government, if it’s the latter then ndp will usually back them up. Especially if they can get something they want past in the House.

So right-wing Canada the ball is in your court, either unite or continue to :swear: & complain about Liberal government.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
puterbrother
Board Meister

Post by puterbrother »

If "Max" had any integrity at all he would realize that to split the vote would be the death knell of Canada.Put away your pride and back the Conservatives.This is no time to be divisive !
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

The PPC serves a very useful place in Canadian politics. It isn't healthy for there to be only one party "on the right". Small c conservative and right wing thinking folks are not monolithic and deserve to have options. Maybe even a CIC party as well. Canadians should be able to find "political homes" that they are comfortable with.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

Max Bernier is fading from Canadian politics faster then Trump is fading from American politics.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

hobbyguy wrote: Mar 3rd, 2023, 5:00 pm The PPC serves a very useful place in Canadian politics. It isn't healthy for there to be only one party "on the right". Small c conservative and right wing thinking folks are not monolithic and deserve to have options. Maybe even a CIC party as well. Canadians should be able to find "political homes" that they are comfortable with.
Translation. Justin says to "please keep my margin of greasy deal wins as if it was legitimate. Justify every little thing, even if you condemned it before....morals for them not us"
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Mar 3rd, 2023, 5:01 pm Max Bernier is fading from Canadian politics faster then Trump is fading from American politics.
Hopefully faster. HE was a sore loser who had a temper tantrum that let JT keep going far to long. But maybe he has a similar bank account as Jagmeet.....of shore and moral free.
Richadio
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Richadio »

strongarm242 wrote: Mar 3rd, 2023, 4:36 pm
wascobi wrote: Mar 3rd, 2023, 2:06 pm in light of what could possibly be the unravelling of Pierre's popularity in the right, Max is seeing a growth of followers. tell me why everyone jumping the Pierre wagon should not support Max. especially if Leslyn Lewis jumps to the PPC as well.
I just don't see it. The hard right fanatics will never win an election, and all they're doing is splitting a few votes on the right making it easier for the Liberals to get in again. It's stupid. Let the NDP split some of the vote on the left, we don't need the extremist PPC party splitting it on the right. The main goal should be to topple Trudeau and get the Liberals out. Putting our support behind the Conservatives is our best chance of doing this. Even the Conservatives are too conservative for many voters, so what makes the PPC think they have any chance as a fringe party. What a joke.
Get Da Libs out....whaaaa
Do you honestly think the Conservatives will get Canada out of the mess we are in? Unsounding NO
Pierre is walking in the footsteps of Stephen Harpers legacies and can not back away from them. The Cons have done nothing to fight against Trudeau on any issue. They have zero fortitude, catch my drift.
Pierre denies and plays dumb when asked about the UN SDG's and Agenda 2030. These plans have been in the making for nealry a decade and he can't seem to remember what they are.
Where was the CPC during the Ottawa convoy? No one from that party came out and made any attempt to sit down and say, Hey, we'll talk to you folks. Nope. the CPC is in no way shape or form to lead this country.
FREEDOM's don't come from a vaccine, PRIVILEGE's do.
The TRUTH never denies EXAMINATION.
Replacement migration = White genocide.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

LOL - pretty simple. You guys "jump" away from the Conservatives, and we have the complete scumbag of human being Justin as PM. How you can't do this math is just amazing.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Canada”