Canada's population grew!

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Re: Canada's population grew!

Post by JLives »

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:29 pm Get back to me after you see your way of life go bye bye or you or someone you know is gang raped in the street . Ask Swedish women how mass immigration is working out for them.
Every person on this planet will experience their way of life changing. It's one of the only reliable constants in life. Some things will be good. Some things will be bad. But there 100% will be change.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:47 pm
JLives wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:32 pm

Every person on this planet will experience their way of life changing. It's one of the only reliable constants in life. Some things will be good. Some things will be bad. But there 100% will be change.
How many people were added since this thread was started. What will global population be in 2035? Do the math...im not racist, I'm a realist. Go get a 11 digit calculator or open the app on your phone
Do
The
Math
How high and long can walls be built?
I'm not insinuating you are a racist. Populations will grow until nature dictates otherwise. People will move around the planet to find needed resources as they always have. Borders are artificial, nature will always overcome. And humans are natural. Walls will be destroyed, tunnels dug, boats loaded with folks, whatever it takes. Change will always happen despite misguided best efforts to stop the inevitable. Nature always finds a way.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

steven lloyd wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 6:23 pm The sooner we are all beige the better.
The sooner we all accept each other based on the content of our characters and not the colour of our skin the better. The sooner we all stop dividing and start coming together as humans the better. That's all we need really.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:54 pm
steven lloyd wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 6:23 pm The sooner we are all beige the better.
The sooner we all accept each other based on the content of our characters and not the colour of our skin the better. The sooner we all stop dividing and start coming together as humans the better. That's all we need really.
What it means is the future is a natural equalizer when it comes to race and we will be more focused on what really matters more, in a way that is not currently occurring.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 8:09 pm
JLives wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:51 pm

I'm not insinuating you are a racist. Populations will grow until nature dictates otherwise. People will move around the planet to find needed resources as they always have. Borders are artificial, nature will always overcome. And humans are natural. Walls will be destroyed, tunnels dug, boats loaded with folks, whatever it takes. Change will always happen despite misguided best efforts to stop the inevitable. Nature always finds a way.
Nationalism is racism with a flag or are you dialing that back a bit now?
And for the rest of your post...are you a immortal? I appreciate a big picture view but wow, how many centuries are you looking at?
No I'm not. I won't be here to see that future but it is coming.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 8:10 pm

What it means is the future is a natural equalizer when it comes to race and we will be more focused on what really matters more, in a way that is not currently occurring.
:up: :up:

Let's get rid of the fools that only want to sanctimoniously virtue-signal and focus on what is actually important. All of us, every single one of us, living in peace and harmony.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 9:21 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:54 pm

Muhammad Ali on the dick clark(?) show summed it up in a interview that wasn't well received by all. I'll try to find a link to a vid.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:29 pm Get back to me after you see your way of life go bye bye or you or someone you know is gang raped in the street . Ask Swedish women how mass immigration is working out for them.
And for the racism bullbleep...im glad you brought it up. I'm a nationalist and a western separatist. Does that make someone a racist?
Go for it... all of you. Right here right now.
:130: :130: :130:

As the commercial says (with a small change)..........."Castanet Gives You Wings"..........the far-left, woke, Trudeau/Liberal loving losers would never spew their garbage in public.........just here where they are protected!
Last edited by lesliepaul on Mar 24th, 2023, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

oldtrucker wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 6:59 pm The sooner we are all beige the better?
Oh, is Canada too white for you?
I'm assuming your a immigrant. Why did you leave your homeland if it's too white for you? Why come here and try to make it like your homeland?
Let me guess, you support the newbies being able to vote right away?
Actually, my family from both sides have been in Canada since before Canada was even a country. I'm about as Canadian as you can get without being First Nations. I was even born and grew up in Alberta red neck country but was somehow fortunate enough to not turn into a xenophobic racist. I'm glad not to be living there now. Yes, the world is going to change drastically over the next twenty years and those who are unable to adapt are going to have a very difficult time with that. Conservatives are going to hate the future.

JLives wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 7:22 pm Yep. The future is inevitably beige and that's ok. Nationalism is racism with a flag.
Exactly :up:
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I would be more surprised if the population hadn’t grown with the amount of legal & illegal immigration happening.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

GordonH wrote: Mar 24th, 2023, 6:43 am I would be more surprised if the population hadn’t grown with the amount of legal & illegal immigration happening.
First off there is very little illegal immigration in Canada.

It is illegal to cross the border at other than a designated port of entry unless you immediately turn yourself in to authorities. Those coming into Canada at Roxham road were immediately turning themselves into authorities and thus are not illegal, they are simply asylum seekers.

Those have are showing little empathy for asylum seekers (and I am not saying you are one of those) would be well served by reading this article about a migrant: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-23/ ... /102121188 The situations for people fleeing and seeking aid and asylum are varied, that's just one of them. But think about that one, and ask yourself, if that were me in that situation - what would I do?

The situation in Ukraine is another obvious example.

Of course we should should open our hearts and our doors as much as we possibly can.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

hobbyguy wrote: Mar 24th, 2023, 11:25 am
GordonH wrote: Mar 24th, 2023, 6:43 am I would be more surprised if the population hadn’t grown with the amount of legal & illegal immigration happening.

It is illegal to cross the border at other than a designated port of entry unless you immediately turn yourself in to authorities. Those coming into Canada at Roxham road were immediately turning themselves into authorities and thus are not illegal, they are simply asylum seekers.

Those have are showing little empathy for asylum seekers (and I am not saying you are one of those) would be well served by reading this article about a migrant: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-23/ ... /102121188 The situations for people fleeing and seeking aid and asylum are varied, that's just one of them. But think about that one, and ask yourself, if that were me in that situation - what would I do?

Of course we should should open our hearts and our doors as much as we possibly can.
Asylum from what... US doesn’t currently have the Draft happening or have I missed something. btw if they are able to travel to the US, why not just travel directly to Canada.

Gotcha immigrates who’s questionable background have found a loophole into Canada via Roxham Rd.

I don’t have issues with immigration, everyone seeking Canada has their new home needs to be properly vetted.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

GordonH wrote: Mar 24th, 2023, 11:31 am
hobbyguy wrote: Mar 24th, 2023, 11:25 am

Asylum from what... US doesn’t currently have the Draft happening or have I missed something. btw if they are able to travel to the US, why not just travel directly to Canada.

Gotcha immigrates who’s questionable background have found a loophole into Canada via Roxham Rd.

I don’t have issues with immigration, everyone seeking Canada has their new home needs to be properly vetted.

:up: :up: :up:

Without proper vetting and having the guts to say NO, Canada's violent crime rate IS increasing heading in the direction of Miami and Florida in the late 70's and 80's when Cuba, in a short period of time sent it's "worst" to the U.S........and we all know how that turned out.

Trudeau and these sorry-assed Liberals need to be stopped NOW, by whatever means........because the gutless NDP/Singh won't do it even when they get slapped in the face with scandal after scandal that they can stop!
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

steven lloyd wrote: Mar 24th, 2023, 4:28 am Conservatives are going to hate the future.
What does this have to do with the topic? Conservatives are going to love the future, mostly because they are going to be in power for a long long time. Immigrants aren't stupid, but it's hilarious that the extreme Left seems to always think this.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Mar 24th, 2023, 2:31 pm
steven lloyd wrote: Mar 24th, 2023, 4:28 am Conservatives are going to hate the future.
What does this have to do with the topic? Conservatives are going to love the future, mostly because they are going to be in power for a long long time. Immigrants aren't stupid, but it's hilarious that the extreme Left seems to always think this.
Oh please. Conservatives couldn't take office if they ran 3 times in a row.

Return to “Canada”