Canada paid for Pope's apology?

HDfarmer

Canada paid for Pope's apology?

Post by HDfarmer »

Canada paid for Pope Francis to visit Canada? This shows that Pope Francis DID NOT provide a real apologize whatever catholic church have done to Indigenous People in Canada. If Pope Francis and "his churches" had paid from their "pocket", for the trip to Canada and back, He would have showed the real genius apologizes. I absolute find this very insult like it has always does since I attended the Residence school in Sask.
esko

Pope Travel To Canada

Post by esko »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/41 ... ors#417542

Wait a second... The Federal Government paid for this *removed* to come over here to Canada to say sorry for all this??? Why the *removed* didn't his questionable group cover their own damn cost to travel here?? I for one am sick and *removed* tired of covering the cost for this type of BS.

Wake the *removed* up Canada.
Last edited by ferri on Mar 23rd, 2023, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Word censor workaround.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Canada paid for Pope's apology?

Post by Catsumi »

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

We paid for the dog-n-pony show to travel all the way from Vatican City to Canada…to do what, exactly?

Seems that our govt needed a distraction from whatever underhanded business and investigations they were involved in at the time.

But it also drummed up support from the mushbrains to believe that the Church and govt had joined hands in order to fight racism and correct past history.

A typical three ring circus

Man, we sure got taken to the cleaners. Bill came to 55 million bucks
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Pope Travel To Canada

Post by the truth »

esko wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 9:27 am https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/41 ... ors#417542

Wait a second... The Federal Government paid for this *removed* to come over here to Canada to say sorry for all this??? Why the *removed* didn't his questionable group cover their own damn cost to travel here?? I for one am sick and *removed* tired of covering the cost for this type of BS.

Wake the *removed* up Canada.
:up: :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

JT needs to stay on the good side of someone. Looks like the pope is the only one left.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 11:21 am JT needs to stay on the good side of someone. Looks like the pope is the only one left.
sure they both love kids https://buffalochronicle.com/2019/10/19 ... t-thought/
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

It’s no different then when members of royal family come to Canada, Canadian taxpayers pay for everything.

Largest single expense is security.

btw Canadian taxpayers just paid for Biden’s visit.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
countmeout
Übergod

Post by countmeout »

GordonH wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 6:35 pm btw Canadian taxpayers just paid for Biden’s visit.
Does the US pay for our PM to visit them?

Also, did we only pay for the Canadian side of the security? Seems you're suggesting we also paid for air force 1, the secret service and the other security the US brought.

It's my understanding we just provide the local security, road closures, etc.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

countmeout wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 9:49 pm

why would they ever want our brainless idiot of a PM to visit them? No way!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

countmeout wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 9:49 pm
GordonH wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 6:35 pm btw Canadian taxpayers just paid for Biden’s visit.

Also, did we only pay for the Canadian side of the security? Seems you're suggesting we also paid for air force 1, the secret service and the other security the US brought.

It's my understanding we just provide the local security, road closures, etc.
Once Air Force 1 lands and president steps onto tarmac... until he steps back onto Air Force 1. We as taxpayers pay for everything about his stay.
This goes for every world leader or royalty and yes the pope, that steps foot on Canadian soil.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
esko

Post by esko »

GordonH wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 6:35 pm It’s no different then when members of royal family come to Canada, Canadian taxpayers pay for everything.

I have an easier time understanding the rational behind paying for the Royal Family to visit. However, to pay for the leader of the very questionable Catholic group to come over here to apologize is completely insane. We the tax payers should never be paying for people like this to come visit in our country. The group should have covered their own expenses, end of story.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

esko wrote: Mar 24th, 2023, 7:19 am
GordonH wrote: Mar 23rd, 2023, 6:35 pm It’s no different then when members of royal family come to Canada, Canadian taxpayers pay for everything.

I have an easier time understanding the rational behind paying for the Royal Family to visit. However, to pay for the leader of the very questionable Catholic group to come over here to apologize is completely insane. We the tax payers should never be paying for people like this to come visit in our country. The group should have covered their own expenses, end of story.
I agree, unfortunately he is a Head of State (Vatican City) as well of head of questionable church.
HDfarmer

Post by HDfarmer »

Royals and political coming here are so totally different from Pope’s apologizes or the church groups. Pope and the churches have controlled/touched children and families. Therefore this Pope, His Rome, “Church groups"/"Cults groups" should pay their own expenses, not Canada. So I don't believe that Pope offered his apologize. Canada should send Pope/Rome the bill, and we could use that 55 millions monies to improve health-mental care for Canadians.

Return to “Canada”