Should Canada have conscription?

Purity
Board Meister

Re: Should Canada have conscription?

Post by Purity »

Canada, 5500 miles wide 4500 miles thick we best keep the home fires burning. I mean it, these idiots don't have our best interests protected.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

what?
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

:D IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY.
mandatory-conscription.jpg
Some countries have mandatory conscription.

We all know that if you pay enough money, people will do anything. It's called supply and demand. If you need something done - pay more and people will be begging to do it. Mandatory conscription allows
governments - like Ukraine - to force people into a meat grinder and still pay them peanuts. It's slavery. :smt045

So mandatory conscription is not about "protecting" anything - it's about slavery, and saving the slave owners money.

But wait - if Justin Turdo becomes Prime minister and declares "martial law" because of a (fake) threat
by another country, does that Prime Minister have the right to start forcing people into the army?

So that means whether a country has mandatory conscription or not - ALL GOVERNMENTS HAVE MANDATORY CONSCRIPTION ANYWAY- all they have to do is declare martial law. And you go to the meat grinder. For peanuts wages.

Aren't governments great? :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Should we do it? Should we do what Ukraine is doing? The Verkhovna Rada has registered a bill to amend the rules for crossing the border during martial law.

If they cannot confirm the existence of grounds for postponing military service during mobilization at the border crossing point, they will have to transfer 25,890 hryvnias to a special account for each month they stay abroad during martial law. - The author of the bill, MP from the Servant of the People faction Georgiy Mazurashu

^ that's $1,000/ month Mazurashu wants to take from military age men who want to leave the country - that'll coerce the guys to go fight in the meat grinder. :up: Canada could be doing exactly that in the future. :smt045

ImageFREAK

In May 2022, he became a co-author of the scandalous draft law No. 7351, which was supposed to give the command the right to kill military personnel for disobeying orders without any proven circumstances. This bill was evaluated in the media as an attempt to restore the death penalty in Ukraine.
wow.gif
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heorhiy_Mazurashu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BBC says tens of thousands of Ukrainians have died and Zelensky needs hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to replace them. Yes. BBC is just that dumb.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

LOOK WHAT ZELENSKY DID February 1, 2022
KYIV, Feb 1 (Reuters) - President Volodymyr Zelenskiy signed a decree on Tuesday to increase the size of Ukraine's armed forces by 100,000 troops over three years and raise soldiers' salaries, but said it did not mean war with Russia was imminent.

"This decree (was prepared) not because we will soon have a war... but so that soon and in the future there will be peace in Ukraine," Zelenskiy said.

There are currently nearly 250,000 people in Ukraine's armed forces
So there you go people. If Canada decides to force people into the army, you can be sure WW3 is about to begin.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/uk ... 022-02-01/

Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Bsuds wrote: Sep 5th, 2023, 11:42 am Military service would be a very good learning experience for a lot of people.

Might stop some of the me, me, whining!
Strikes me as a good place to send all the repeat offenders, that the justice system keeps recycling on us.

Sort of a three strikes and you're in the army approach.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

I dunno about conscription, that is usually implemented in times of war, however mandatory 2 years service after high school if you don't go to post secondary education, either trade school, technical school or university.

We need more people that are part of the solution not part of the problem.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

I wholeheartedly agree with conscription, let’s start with politicians children .
Bigbacardi
Übergod

Post by Bigbacardi »

Urban Cowboy wrote: Jan 14th, 2024, 4:36 pm
Bsuds wrote: Sep 5th, 2023, 11:42 am Military service would be a very good learning experience for a lot of people.

Might stop some of the me, me, whining!
Strikes me as a good place to send all the repeat offenders, that the justice system keeps recycling on us.

Sort of a three strikes and you're in the army approach.
3 strikes & you're in the military?
You want an army of criminals?
I suggest 3 strikes & mandatory govt service. That way Trudeau would have some competition!!!
Remember, you are unique......Just like everybody else...
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

^^ It's not unheard of.

Judges gave younger offenders the option of that or jail in times gone by.

Military is government service. :135:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

Thinktank wrote: Jan 14th, 2024, 11:07 am LOOK WHAT ZELENSKY DID February 1, 2022
KYIV, Feb 1 (Reuters) - President Volodymyr Zelenskiy signed a decree on Tuesday to increase the size of Ukraine's armed forces by 100,000 troops over three years and raise soldiers' salaries, but said it did not mean war with Russia was imminent.

"This decree (was prepared) not because we will soon have a war... but so that soon and in the future there will be peace in Ukraine," Zelenskiy said.

There are currently nearly 250,000 people in Ukraine's armed forces
So there you go people. If Canada decides to force people into the army, you can be sure WW3 is about to begin.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/uk ... 022-02-01/
If Trudeau ever wanted to force people into the army it would be the first time in 8 yrs he would clearly be able to quickly and clearly define a man. Him not included, obviously.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

liisgo wrote: Jan 14th, 2024, 8:08 pm If Trudeau ever wanted to force people into the army ...
If Trudeau ever wanted to force people into the army ... the first thing he would do is bankrupt us. Make us poor and we'll do anything they tell us to do.

Wait - that's what he's doing. That's what the elite war pigs are doing to us.

Learn history people. Go to Ukraine in 2014, when the democratically elected government was kicked out by USA and conscription was implemented. The American Finance Minister (how can an American be Finace minister of another country?) says this:
Ukraine is a good payer: in the course of 2014 it has received almost 9 billion dollars of credit from the EU and its international partners, the IMF and the USA. However, the country has paid out about 14 billion dollars in debt repayments to honour its commitments, and it needs more help, Natalie Jaresko, Minister of Finance of Ukraine
https://www.euractiv.com/section/econom ... -received/
take away their money - then send them to the meat grinder.

Return to “Canada”