Pierre Poilievre's Politics of Inclusion

VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Pierre Poilievre's Politics of Inclusion

Post by VaxisSafe »

More on CSIS worried about PP the Putz’s anti- trans rhetoric leading to violence:

https://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opini ... they-stoke
For a federal leader of Poilievre’s stature, and for a provincial premier, to push these policies is undoubtedly going to embolden extremists and increase the likelihood of further tragedy.

CSIS is worried it’s going to get worse out there. If they turn out to be right, Poilievre, Smith and like-minded leaders across the country will have the weight of those tragedies on their heads.
PP is clearly dogwhistling to far-right extremists who despise the lgbtq community. How long until his rhetoric leads to a violent attack?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

VaxisSafe wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 2:21 pm

PP is clearly dogwhistling to far-right extremists
Clearly Pierre isn't dogwhistling to anyone, but this total misrepresentation of actual facts is a total dogwhistle to really stupid people.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

VaxisSafe wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 2:21 pm More on CSIS worried about PP the Putz’s anti- trans rhetoric leading to violence:

For a federal leader of Poilievre’s stature, and for a provincial premier, to push these policies is undoubtedly going to embolden extremists and increase the likelihood of further tragedy.

CSIS is worried it’s going to get worse out there. If they turn out to be right, Poilievre, Smith and like-minded leaders across the country will have the weight of those tragedies on their heads.
PP is clearly dogwhistling to far-right extremists who despise the lgbtq community. How long until his rhetoric leads to a violent attack?
Sorry, gotta cancel this narrative again. What violence has taken place, who got hurt, what are the claims. Or is this just liberal propaganda again?
Please provide support for what your claiming. This CSIS, is this the same dept. that was influenced by trudeau, not to investigate the claims of foreign election interference and foreign money into trudeau's family foundation. Just checking.
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

liisgo wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 3:43 pm
VaxisSafe wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 2:21 pm More on CSIS worried about PP the Putz’s anti- trans rhetoric leading to violence:

Sorry, gotta cancel this narrative again. What violence has taken place, who got hurt, what are the claims. Or is this just liberal propaganda again?
Please provide support for what your claiming. This CSIS, is this the same dept. that was influenced by trudeau, not to investigate the claims of foreign election interference and foreign money into trudeau's family foundation. Just checking.
The violence is literally described in the article I just posted…..
And as the rhetoric has grown more vicious, violence has followed. In Toronto, in November last year, three youth were charged in an attack against a member of the city’s LGBTTQ+ community. Two people were stabbed at the University of Waterloo when a man attacked a gender studies class in September.
These are just a couple examples and reasonably why CSIS is concerned that PP the Putz’s bigoted rhetoric will lead to further violence
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

If CSIS is wasting time on this moronic fake "hate" while real hatred toward Jews we see every day on the streets of Canada is being ignored, then they all need to be fired, as soon as possible.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

VaxisSafe wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 3:52 pm Two people were stabbed at the University of Waterloo when a man attacked a gender studies class in September.

This was a foreign student doing the stabbing, who was doing his part to show the Gender Studies class what would happen if they ever tried to have a "Queers for Palestine" rally outside of the friendly confines of their protected smug woke country. There is no issue here, this is a smoke screen to detract from the real evil among us, the smoldering and yet continuing to gather heat hatred of Jews we are seeing across the world.

And we know if Pierre's Jew-hating opponents continue to cling to power, those Jews are going to see little if anything done about it in this country.
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

VaxisSafe wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 3:52 pm

The violence is literally described in the article I just posted…..
And as the rhetoric has grown more vicious, violence has followed. In Toronto, in November last year, three youth were charged in an attack against a member of the city’s LGBTTQ+ community. Two people were stabbed at the University of Waterloo when a man attacked a gender studies class in September.
These are just a couple examples and reasonably why CSIS is concerned that PP the Putz’s bigoted rhetoric will lead to further violence
What absolute hogwash!

Those two examples are literally the only examples found in Canada. So they are anecdotal AT BEST and do not form a pattern of hateful behavior towards the Trans community. 2 examples is not proof.

What's more funny is this article is an opinion piece from a biased organization.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/free-press-2/

Bias Rating: FAR LEFT
Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Organization/Foundation
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-co ... 97317.html
If he truly cared about vulnerable youth Poilievre would stop scapegoating transgender youth, as he did recently when he publicly opposed gender affirming care for minors, or when he seemed to suggest, despicably, that trans people should be excluded from using the bathroom of their choice.

If the opposition leader truly cared about protecting young people from online harm he would take a firm stance with members of his party who flirt with far-right ideology that fuels the radicalization of young white men.
Exactly, PP the Putz doesn’t care about Canada beyond radicalizing young white men to hate the lgbtq community.
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 5:01 pm
VaxisSafe wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 3:52 pm Two people were stabbed at the University of Waterloo when a man attacked a gender studies class in September.

This was a foreign student doing the stabbing, who was doing his part to show the Gender Studies class what would happen if they ever tried to have a "Queers for Palestine" rally outside of the friendly confines of their protected smug woke country. There is no issue here, this is a smoke screen to detract from the real evil among us, the smoldering and yet continuing to gather heat hatred of Jews we are seeing across the world.

And we know if Pierre's Jew-hating opponents continue to cling to power, those Jews are going to see little if anything done about it in this country.
I have absolutely no idea why “queers for Palestine” is being mentioned here. Stating that a person who stabbed innocent students was “doing his part” is absolutely disgusting
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

VaxisSafe wrote: Feb 26th, 2024, 1:38 pm https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-co ... 97317.html
If he truly cared about vulnerable youth Poilievre would stop scapegoating transgender youth, as he did recently when he publicly opposed gender affirming care for minors, or when he seemed to suggest, despicably, that trans people should be excluded from using the bathroom of their choice.

If the opposition leader truly cared about protecting young people from online harm he would take a firm stance with members of his party who flirt with far-right ideology that fuels the radicalization of young white men.
Exactly, PP the Putz doesn’t care about Canada beyond radicalizing young white men to hate the lgbtq community.
I don't know who "PP the Putz" is, but we do know that Pierre Poilievre isn't radicalizing anyone to hate anyone. That's for sure.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

VaxisSafe wrote: Feb 26th, 2024, 1:40 pm

I have absolutely no idea why “queers for Palestine” is being mentioned here.
And I have no idea why people are babbling about some fake "war on LGBTQ+" by the Conservatives, so here we are.
Stating that a person who stabbed innocent students was “doing his part” is absolutely disgusting
Since no one did this there is nothing to be disgusted about. Stating that this foreign student represents some sort of "hate" that CSIS should be wasting their time investigating while Jews are scared to walk the streets of a lot of cities in this country, due to REAL hate, fomented by people who would be murdered if they ever showed up in the Middle East, is disgusting.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 26th, 2024, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

I’m hearing a small vocal minority with unacceptable views. Should they be tolerated ?
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 26th, 2024, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
VaxisSafe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by VaxisSafe »

Stating that a person who stabbed innocent students was “doing his part” is absolutely disgusting
Since no one did this there is nothing to be disgusted about. Stating that this foreign student represents some sort of "hate" that CSIS should be wasting their time investigating while Jews are scared to walk the streets of a lot of cities in this country, due to REAL hate, fomented by people who would be murdered if they ever showed up in the Middle East, is disgusting.
Uhh, it was said right here in clear words:
The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 24th, 2024, 5:01 pm This was a foreign student doing the stabbing, who was doing his part to show the Gender Studies class what would happen if they ever tried to have a "Queers for Palestine" rally outside of the friendly confines of their protected smug woke country.
murders aren't "doing their part" to educate students about Palestine. This statement is horrendously disgusting
Last edited by VaxisSafe on Feb 26th, 2024, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Canada”