Pierre Poilievre's Politics of Inclusion

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Pierre Poilievre's Politics of Inclusion

Post by The Green Barbarian »

https://twitter.com/PierrePoilievre/sta ... 58030?s=20

Pierre destroys the idiot Justin yet again - I was just amazed that the lazy cottage coward Justin even showed his stupid face in Parliament for a day.
"The western far Left is habitually the most stupid, naive people you can imagine. They come up with these really goofy constructs and it's all about feeling good about yourself."
From the river to the sea, Israel must be psychopath Hamas free.
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Canadians have no fun these days, Mr Speaker.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

A smaller government makes room for bigger citizens.

You can't spell "Liberal" without "Lie."
George Orwell 1984
Lord of the Board

Post by George Orwell 1984 »

Pierre will be in Kelowna and Oliver on Wednesday.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/4 ... ver#451373
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

George Orwell 1984 wrote: Oct 10th, 2023, 4:55 pm Pierre will be in Kelowna and Oliver on Wednesday.

Meh, maybe a dozen people will show up. /s
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Oct 10th, 2023, 8:01 pm
George Orwell 1984 wrote: Oct 10th, 2023, 4:55 pm Pierre will be in Kelowna and Oliver on Wednesday.

Meh, maybe a dozen people will show up. /s
Haha…again we expect the venues to be so well attended that standing room only inside; outside peeps will be tuned into the speakers affixed to the building.

Should be lots of fun with high spirits and good wishes to our next PM
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Catsumi wrote: Oct 10th, 2023, 8:46 pm

Haha…again we expect the venues to be so well attended that standing room only inside; outside peeps will be tuned into the speakers affixed to the building.

Should be lots of fun with high spirits and good wishes to our next PM
Yup it's time for that ugly orange splotch on the BC electoral map to turn beautiful blue.
"The western far Left is habitually the most stupid, naive people you can imagine. They come up with these really goofy constructs and it's all about feeling good about yourself."
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

These are the types of "cuts" about which leftist kooks are setting their hair on fire.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Gone_Fishin wrote: Oct 13th, 2023, 4:56 pm These are the types of "cuts" about which leftist kooks are setting their hair on fire.

What!! Say what??

This statement by Pierre P set my fur coat on fire! To think that the endless and thoughtless drop-off of our taxpayer cash to international grifters will be questioned, perhaps even denied! As I live and breathe!

(Now going into heart attack mode.)
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

I know, right. How dare he stop the flow of my tax dollars to these people.
I want my money to go to terrorists etc...

Just trying my hand at opposite speech that a well known poster here does on a regular basis. [icon_lol2.gif]
I'm not as good as him. :biggrin:
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

$14.2 million in foreign aid was allocated to China in 2020.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Oct 13th, 2023, 6:03 pm $14.2 million in foreign aid was allocated to China in 2020.
Any payback since? Never mind, rhetorical question.

Foreign aid to China…for what, exactly?

Too weary from Auditor General’s report lookups to look it up. Haha.

Unknown
Gone_Fishin
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Gone_Fishin »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Oct 13th, 2023, 6:03 pm $14.2 million in foreign aid was allocated to China in 2020.
And then there's the US$1 billion Justin gave to the Asian Infrastructure Bank in China, that has built nothing.

Where did our money go?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/ ... 83511?s=20

Congrats Castanet, your reporter's attempted takedown of Pierre (and subsequent pummeling) is now being tweeted by Townhall in the US. Congrats on making a viral video!

When are these reporters going to learn - asking Justin softball questions while attacking the Conservatives is only going to make them look bad. This whole line of questioning about "populism" and "taking a page from Donald Trump" is just gobble-de-gook that is being fed to them by the idiot NDP turds and the Liberal PMO scumbags.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Now the failed ambush interview has made it to Fox:
The account for Citizen Free Press declared, "This clip is fantastic. A pathetic excuse for a journalist tries to attack Pierre Poilievre with buzzwords he cannot define and melts in the sun under simple scrutiny of his ridiculous accusations. Poilievre munching on an apple only makes it better."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/conservat ... -questions

Paging Mr. Urquhart....
Urquhart has yet to respond to Fox News Digital’s request for comment.
Perhaps this will cause other "journalists" to think twice before attacking Conservatives with this "Donald Trump's playbook" nonsense. The Liberals AND the idiot turds at the NDP have invited US politicians to speak at their conventions. They are the ones practicing US-style politics, yet we don't hear Canadian journos calling them out. Why is that I wonder?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Yes indeedy. Pierre P munched an apple and took on an idiot (that I guessed was from CBC, my bad) and effortlessly took him down a notch or two in his silly, highly Lib slanted assertions.

Happy as can be that this video is getting lots of air time in Canada and abroad. At last, we have someone we can be proud of instead of cringing as when Putz pops off another inanity or lie.

Unknown

Return to “Canada”