Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

rustled
Buddha of the Board

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Post by rustled »

I was waiting for this meme to be put to good use!
Glacier wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 10:16 pm Image
:130:
Ideology...gives evil-doing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination...[it] is the social theory which helps to make his actions seem good instead of bad in his own and others' eyes...
-Solzhenitsyn
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Pappywinkle wrote: Jun 20th, 2022, 9:09 am Image
I'm sure Trump haven't been on a bicycle ever even if one put a Big Mac on it to bribe him to get on one. I don't know if I can even picture it as his butt sags and folds around the bike seat.
foenix
Guru

Post by foenix »

Drip_Torch wrote: Jun 21st, 2022, 9:41 pm Image

It's hard to believe how far the Republicans have fallen and disgraced themselves over Trump.
Catsumi
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catsumi »

356A600B-C79C-4E7D-87F1-9344993B3798.jpeg
Snort and haha. Now a toss-up betwixt G-F and featfan that makes me laugh the hardest!!

Keep them coming, love your memes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect” - Mark Twain

“"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -W. Churchill
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

featfan wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 11:08 amTrudeau.jpg
Great meme!

I would add:

- virtue signal at BLM rally for photo op during pandemic while endangering entire security team
- pour visine into eye balls to generate fake tears while holding bear and kneeling in an apple orchard in Saskatchewan
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I wish I could hand out a copy to everyone who hasn't read it lately or not at all. Because otherwise you really don't understand why people keep referring to Margaret Atwood's novel.

If Putin stopped, he'd be saving Russian lives as well. Never thought the right would have a field day but June 24/2022 it is.
hozzle
Übergod

Post by hozzle »

Sexual-Harrassment-201709.jpg
Butts Groper [icon_lol2.gif]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When it feels like I'm rubbing your back, I'm actually painting a target.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Political memes/cartoons/jokes here *language warning*

Post by Glacier »

Pappywinkle wrote: Jun 28th, 2022, 8:45 am Image
Stop posting pictures that no longer exist.
FB_IMG_1656462044278.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by PoplarSoul »

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
featfan
Lord of the Board

Post by featfan »

Aw. These two have so much in communism.

Always good to chat with Prime Minister @JacindaArdern. For years now, we’ve been working together for Canadians and New Zealanders, and we continued to do just that at #NATOSummit – where we spoke about our support for Ukraine, climate action, and other shared priorities.
*bleep*.jpg
Catsumi
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catsumi »

E6CC311B-F003-4B4C-B933-54A32404D6CE.jpeg
Now, isn’t THIS the pictorial definition of “Irony” we’ve been searching for?
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect” - Mark Twain

“"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -W. Churchill
Catsumi
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catsumi »

617A04A4-5001-4277-A8B7-56936CF37F12.jpeg
An ‘at your fingertips’ reply to those who repeatedly query…”what has JT done to tick off so many of you?”

Save to file.

Return to “World”