Whose Islam?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Whose Islam?

Post by Queen K »

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

...and in Israel - 55 vehicular attacks since 2015

...but they deserve it.

[sarcasm]

:147:
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

please do not ask for the truth, they will call you a racist
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

She has too much lip gloss on, therefore, everything she is saying is complete bunk. I win, you lose, you bigoted racist Islamophobe.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Awww, two of my Conservative friends, getting a long, darn near brings tears to my eyes... :cry:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Faith Goldy says she's part Ukrainian and part Greek. I bet she's mostly Jewish.

I wonder how Jews feel about Muslims? Are they enemies of each other, or what?

anyone know?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

lol - TT you're my favorite.

Muslims: "Jews are treacherous and hypocritical and could never be friends with a Muslim"

Jews: " ( ? ) Whatever - Just do your thing and let us be. ...oh you won't ?!..."

enough.jpg

Maybe Muslims are just having a hard time figuring out their place in the Jewniverse.

How'bout you' TT - How're you doin"?
tongue.png
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

LOL! (Interesting, this same phenomenon doesn't happen with any other religion).

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/04/n ... bic-study/
- Douglas Murray
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

The topic is Islam?

Rick Steves went to Iran. Watch his video and learn something. They seem normal to me.

Of course they also got their own greedy 1%, like we do here, who lie, cheat and steal from the poor.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/19 ... nly-so-far

So, Canadians are gung ho about Christianity. Makes sense, but my question is why do we denounce, and crap on our 1% of terrorist, hate mongering idiots, but as a religion of peace and understanding, we collectively hate another religion in it's entirety instead of the 1% of any of their terrorists, or hate mongering idiots?
Islam was 33%. I must say, they're actually doing ok as opposed to the way white Christians think of black people. 1/3 of the people said they were accepting of Islam.
My point is simple. There are and will always be a small, (very small) amount of people from ALL religions that we can agree have no place here with us. This is, however, NOT an excuse to hate any religion as a whole.
I'm not a die hard Christian, but I do believe in being on a path in the right direction morally, and not hating people of any religion or skin color. That's just me. But, I will admit I have a problem with any and all people who lie, cheat, steal, kill, etc, without saying these other people are like that, but not my race or religion, because, well, that would be quite hypocritical now, wouldn't it?
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

https://www.someecards.com/news/politic ... m-history/

Another good read that some people need to learn.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

jamapple wrote:https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/193584/Accepting-but-only-so-far

So, Canadians are gung ho about Christianity. Makes sense, but my question is why do we denounce, and crap on our 1% of terrorist, hate mongering idiots, but as a religion of peace and understanding, we collectively hate another religion in it's entirety instead of the 1% of any of their terrorists, or hate mongering idiots?
Islam was 33%. I must say, they're actually doing ok as opposed to the way white Christians think of black people. 1/3 of the people said they were accepting of Islam.
My point is simple. There are and will always be a small, (very small) amount of people from ALL religions that we can agree have no place here with us. This is, however, NOT an excuse to hate any religion as a whole.
I'm not a die hard Christian, but I do believe in being on a path in the right direction morally, and not hating people of any religion or skin color. That's just me. But, I will admit I have a problem with any and all people who lie, cheat, steal, kill, etc, without saying these other people are like that, but not my race or religion, because, well, that would be quite hypocritical now, wouldn't it?

I have an unfavorable view of Islam, but not of Muslims. Islam is an idea just as Communism is. Just because I have an unfavourable view of Communism, that doesn't mean I hate Russians. Obviously not all aspects of Islam or Communism are bad, but as a whole, it's more bad than the alternatives. As for Sihkism, the reason it's #2 is likely because there has been quite a few high profile Sikh bombings. I have not studied the religion, so don't know if it's religiously inspired, but I highly suspect that it had to do with politics.
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”