Oh my, Bill Cosby....

Jlabute
Guru

Re: Oh my, Bill Cosby....

Post by Jlabute »

Hey hey hey, Quaaludes are the way! - Fat Albert.
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Omnitheo wrote:[uote="the truth"]
the truth wrote:no way he goes to jail even if he is guilty of all he is being accused of, -just like oj, because of the threats of riots by the african American community.

like i said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and still stand by this comment

How about now?[/quote]

i am glad i was wrong, or am i , lets see if he goes to jail now, hope so safe bet his net worth of 400 million keeps him out, they will agree to a bunch of conditions so he does not do any time imo
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

I'm not going to be too surprised to hear that he died of an overdose. He faces 30 years in jail.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

so the old rapist /sexual predator gets sentenced today...hoping he gets the full 30 yr sentence !!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

hope so,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

W105 wrote:so the old rapist /sexual predator gets sentenced today...hoping he gets the full 30 yr sentence !!

Me thinks 5 years and then house arrest for a few years.

Not much of a deterrent.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

A judge is weighing whether to hold a hearing to determine if Bill Cosby is a sexually violent predator.

The two-day sentencing hearing will begin with testimony about Cosby's sex offender evaluation and whether he should be deemed a sexually violent predator. That would make him subject to lifetime counselling and community notification.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/th ... spartandhp
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

I am thinking that you might be right Seewood...but I am hoping for the best..lol a full 30 yr sentence...

but he will still be a registered sex offender and he'll die with that label...
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It's difficult for people to separate the human being from the characters written for them to act, I know.
I suspect the judge is even struggling with this concept.

I predict ten years in jail, registered sex offender for life, out in five years for "good behavior."
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
OhMyDarlin
Fledgling

Post by OhMyDarlin »

Because of his advanced age and failing health I predict minimum jail time (a couple of weeks or few months just to make a point) and the remainder of his sentence to be served under house arrest. Far less than what he deserves.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

agree 100%
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Despite heartfelt pleas in victims impact statements and sharp words from lawyers on both sides, Bill Cosby will see the inside of a prison cell for the 2004 rape of Andrea Constand for less than three years, the judge in the Cosby criminal case told a Pennsylvania courtroom Monday.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bil ... 05558.html
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

A judge has ruled that Bill Cosby is a “sexually violent predator.”

The classification means that Cosby must undergo lifetime counseling and report quarterly to authorities. His name will appear on a sex-offender registry sent to neighbors, schools and victims.

Judge Steven O’Neill made the decision Tuesday as he prepares to sentence the 81-year-old comedian for drugging and molesting a woman at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/ju ... spartandhp

W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

this is the BEST news ever !!!...this judge isn't playing I guess...a violent sexual predator...and with 50 victims he most certainly is...

the word on the web was many thought he would just get house arrest...can't see that coming now...

to see him smiling and being so arrogant "after" being convicted of rape just pees me off to no end...
oneh2obabe

Post by oneh2obabe »

Yesterday the judge said he'd see the inside of a jail cell but for less than 3 years. The question is - how much less?

Return to “World”