Anti-Semite

Re: Anti-Semite

Postby averagejoe » Nov 3rd, 2018, 4:26 pm

Interesting James Polite worked on the Anti-hate squad.....weird?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2936 posts

Postby Ka-El » Nov 4th, 2018, 7:30 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 4th, 2018, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
better to be a rude liberal than a stupid troll
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6227 posts

Postby Because_They_Lie » Nov 4th, 2018, 4:23 pm

sobrohusfat wrote:
averagejoe wrote:I think there is a good chance that the Philistines are today's Palestinians.....

Philistine, one of a people of Aegean origin who settled on the southern coast of Palestine in the 12th century bc, about the time of the arrival of the Israelites. According to biblical tradition (Deuteronomy 2:23; Jeremiah 47:4), the Philistines came from Caphtor (possibly Crete). They are mentioned in Egyptian records as prst, one of the Sea Peoples that invaded Egypt in about 1190 bc after ravaging Anatolia, Cyprus, and Syria. After being repulsed by the Egyptians, they occupied the coastal plain of Palestine from Joppa (modern Tel Aviv–Yafo) southward to the Gaza Strip. The area contained the five cities (the Pentapolis) of the Philistine confederacy (Gaza, Ashkelon [Ascalon], Ashdod, Gath, and Ekron) and was known as Philistia, or the Land of the Philistines. It was from this designation that the whole of the country was later called Palestine by the Greeks.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/top ... Philistine

So according to Britannica, the Palestinians have been there for as long as the Israelites? 1200 B.C.

So according to Britannica, the Palestinians have been there for as long as the Israelites? 1200 B.C.

"Britannica" makes no such claims - YOU do - in classic AJ style.

Never mind that the current ARABS living there have absolutely no genetic connection to the ancient biblical Mediterranean "Philistines" nor do they claim to have (the honest ones at least).

Egypt - North Africa - Syria - Lebanon - Jordan - Iraq - Arabian Peninsula - These are the places the current "Palestinians" say their families migrated from. (most of them only a few generations back)

I think there is a good chance that the Philistines are today's Palestinians.....

I think there is a good chance you will never quit living in your fantasies

Israelites are not Israelis.
Because_They_Lie
Übergod

Liked in: 295 posts

Postby unclemarty » Nov 19th, 2018, 10:50 am

macc.jpg

maccabe.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tic...toc...tic...toc...

"Jerusalem is a port city on the shore of eternity." - Yehuda Amichai
unclemarty
Board Meister

Liked in: 86 posts

Postby unclemarty » Nov 20th, 2018, 7:39 pm

*When Paul Newman died, they said how great he was but they failed to mention he considered himself Jewish (he was born half-Jewish).*

*When Helen Suzman, the woman who helped Nelson Mandela, died recently, they said how great she was, but they failed to mention she was Jewish.*

* On the flip side of the equation, when Ivan Boesky or Andrew Fastow or Bernie Madoff committed fraud, almost every article mentioned they were Jewish.

However, when Ken Lay, Jeff Skilling, Martha Stewart, Randy Cunningham, Gov. Edwards, Conrad Black, Senator Keating, Gov Ryan, and Gov Blagojevich messed up; no one reported what religion or denomination they were, (at least theoretically) because they were not Jewish.

This is a minder of a famous Einstein quote:
In 1921, Albert Einstein presented a paper on his then-infant Theory of Relativity at the Sorbonne, the prestigious French university.

"If I am proved correct," he said, "the Germans will call me a German, the Swiss will call me a Swiss Citizen, and
the French will call me a great scientist ... If relativity is proved wrong, the French will call me a Swiss, the Swiss will call me a German, And the Germans will call me a Jew."

tic...toc...tic...toc...

2 people like this post.
unclemarty
Board Meister

Postby unclemarty » Jan 8th, 2019, 11:01 pm

London mosque cancels Holocaust exhibit following protest

U.K. Muslim website commends Golders Green mosque "for responding to community concerns"

Holocaust Educational Trust calls cancellation of the initiative to highlight the role of Albanian Muslims who saved over 1,000 Jews in World War II - "a great shame."

The editor of the U.K. Muslim news site 5 Pillars, Roshan Salih, had led the calls for a boycott of the Centre for Islamic Understanding in London's Golders Green neighborhood, according to a report in the Jewish News of London, Friday.

Citing the exhibit's ties to the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial and museum in Jerusalem, Salih said, "Commemorations must never be done in conjunction with Israeli oppressors or their supporters."

In a statement announcing the cancellation of the event, the mosque said: "The aim of the program was to show Muslims in a good light by telling the story of Muslim Albanians who saved Jews in World War II."

It said mosque officials "did not know of the international connections some organizations had or of the political affiliations. … Once that was made clear the event was canceled."

Salih welcomed the event's cancellation, saying the mosque "is to be commended for responding to community concerns."

Karen Pollock, who heads the London-based Holocaust Educational Trust, said it was "a great shame" the event had been canceled.

"What would have been a positive initiative to highlight the role of Albanian Muslims who saved up to 1,800 Jews from the Nazis during the Holocaust has been canceled due to a targeted campaign against this mosque and its members," she said.

http://www.israelhayom.com/2019/01/08/l ... g-protest/

shoulda - woulda - coulda.

Centre for Islamic Understanding ... HA ! understood.

BTW...

Following the German occupation in 1943, the Albanian population, in an extraordinary act, refused to comply with the occupier’s orders to turn over lists of Jews residing within the country’s borders. Moreover, the various governmental agencies provided many Jewish families with fake documentation that allowed them to intermingle amongst the rest of the population. The Albanians not only protected their Jewish citizens, but also provided sanctuary to Jewish refugees who had arrived in Albania, when it was still under Italian rule, and now found themselves faced with the danger of deportation to concentration camps.

The remarkable assistance afforded to the Jews was grounded in Besa, a code of honor, which still today serves as the highest ethical code in the country. Besa, means literally “to keep the promise.” One who acts according to Besa is someone who keeps his word, someone to whom one can trust one’s life and the lives of one’s family.

The help afforded to Jews and non-Jews alike should be understood as a matter of national honor. The Albanians went out of their way to provide assistance; moreover, they competed with each other for the privilege of saving Jews. These acts originated from compassion, loving-kindness and a desire to help those in need, even those of another faith or origin.

Albania, the only European country with a Muslim majority, succeeded in the place where other European nations failed. Almost all Jews living within Albanian borders during the German occupation, those of Albanian origin and refugees alike, were saved, except members of a single family. Impressively, there were more Jews in Albania at the end of the war than beforehand.

https://www.yadvashem.org/yv/en/exhibit ... /index.asp
tic...toc...tic...toc...

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
unclemarty
Board Meister

Postby unclemarty » Jan 26th, 2019, 3:39 pm

rememberance day.jpg

We should never forget that everything Adolf Hitler did in Germany was "legal"
and everything the Hungarian freedom fighters did in Hungary was "illegal."

It was "illegal" to aid and comfort a Jew in Hitler's Germany.
Even so, I am sure that, had I lived in Germany at the time, I would have aided and comforted my Jewish brothers.

If today I lived in a Communist country where certain principles dear to the Christian faith are suppressed, I would openly advocate disobeying that country's antireligious laws.

- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tic...toc...tic...toc...

2 people like this post.
unclemarty
Board Meister

Postby JagXKR » Mar 25th, 2019, 4:38 pm

Curious that none of the anti-Semites on this forum talk about Egypt. They have also closed their border with the terrorist state of Palestine. And they are a mostly Muslim nation with Arab genealogy, just like the terrorists of Palestine. Why nothing about the terrorists' brothers?
I would not like to live in a country where your neighbors want you dead and have publicly stated that their number one wish is for your complete elimination from the planet. And then have small minded apologists defend the same terrorists that want your destruction.
I love the fact that Israel defends themselves with extreme prejudice. Reminds me of Sean Connery in The Untouchables.
"He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue!"
We need more terrorists in the morgue.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.

Jlabute likes this post.
JagXKR
Übergod

Liked in: 1536 posts

Postby sobrohusfat » Mar 25th, 2019, 4:46 pm

I thought we already had a perfectly good thread where we could enjoy reading the views of Israel haters

...why are we doing it here?

Amalekites.png
MAY THE BRIDGES I BURN LIGHT THE WAY

sobrohusfat
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2191 posts

Postby Thinktank » Mar 25th, 2019, 6:54 pm

I had to re-read the whole thread to see what it is about.

These are some of Israel's neighbors:
Yemen - 10,000 dead, 400,000 malnourished
Iraq - 2 million dead, millions suffering. Lots of cancer from depleted uranium.
Syria - half million dead?
Gaza - 3,000 dead a few years ago, and now Finkelstein says 95% of the drinking water is unfit for human consumption.

Iran - suffering economically. No one dead that I know of. Yet.
Golan Heights - supposed to be worth $billions with oil - just handed over to Netanyahu. A FREE GIFT FROM TRUMP.

^ So those are Israel's neighbors.

But the best part of re-reading this thread was when I saw Finkelstein's video on page 9, saying there is no anti-semitism in Europe. That was the best part of this thread because it proved that I tell the truth.

Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 621 posts

Postby JagXKR » Mar 25th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Thinktank wrote:MP.

^ So those are Israel's neighbors.

But the best part of re-reading this thread was when I saw Finkelstein's video on page 9, saying there is no anti-semitism in Europe. That was the best part of this thread because it proved that I tell the truth.

So Finkelstein's opinion means you are not a liar? Nope.

Again, Egypt and Jordan are right on the border and they have called Hamas a terrorist organization. Egypt CLOSED their border to Palestine. But no one says anything about that. Especially you. Very telling that fact is conveniently omitted.
Sounds anti-Israel and walks anti-Israel it's anti-Israel.
Hopefully Israel keeps up the good fight against the evil that surrounds them and continues to threaten their very existence. Literally.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
JagXKR
Übergod

Liked in: 1536 posts

Postby Thinktank » Mar 26th, 2019, 8:04 am

sobrohusfat wrote:... the views of Israel haters

JagXKR wrote:Sounds anti-Israel and walks anti-Israel it's anti-Israel.

And I'm supposed to be terrified of being called anti-Israel? That's supposed to make me shut my mouth whenever I see
a slaughter?

I still don't know why the title of this thread is "anti-semite?" But when I hear Norman Finkelstein say "95% of the water in Gaza is UNFIT for human consumption" it made me realize that every Christian preacher in Canada is a fraud, when they take their vacation dollars to the holy land and encourage other people in their church to contribute tourism dollars to the holy land - because that land is somehow related to Jesus - to God.

Anyone who is not anti-Israel when 95% of the water in Gaza is UNFIT for human consumption, when Israel slaughters 3,000 people with extreme firepower - is not human. :-X

When Stephen Harper can bomb the most prosperous county in Libya - the country with the highest standard of living (and also a neighbor of Israel) and turn it into a hell-hole, and we all know why Stephen Harper bombed them. We all know how it works. Our Christian - Canada - will kill for money just like USA. Just like Israel.

Anyone who is not anti-war-for-money is not human. But luckily God made an earthquake - on almost the exact day we bombed Libya - and now we're getting radiation from Japan, so now we know what it's like when a country gets bombed with depleted uranium.

NEVER
KILL PEOPLE
FOR
MONEY.
IT'S NOT HUMAN.

That's exactly what Israel did to Gaza. It's what Canada did to Libya. It's what Ukraine did to eastern Ukraine.
Anyone who is not "anti" to that *bleep* is not human.

Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 621 posts

Postby sobrohusfat » Mar 27th, 2019, 9:55 am

Israel is one of the most scrutinized areas on earth

Fascinating that you & Finklemeister chose to consistently omit the events/attacks against Israelis leading-up to whatever vexing action/reaction undertaken by the "evil, bloodthirsty Zionist death cult"

a) you don't know
b) you don't care
c) you love every minute of it

Fascinating that you & Finklenuts chose to ignore the squandered 13 years of Gazillion$ that could have transformed Gaza into a Mediteranean paradise 10 times over already since the special needs children got handed a completely Jew-free Gaza.

If there is a problem with drinking water in Gaza - here's a bit of GOOD NEWS; Their neighbour just happens to be the world leader in water desalination technology that is helping more than a few thirsty nations sort their fresh water issues.

Maybe they could give 'em a call, send 'em a text ...or send 'em another explosive - their choice - like it has been for 71 years .

sobrohusfat
Lord of the Board

Postby Glacier » Mar 27th, 2019, 11:19 am

Speaking of antisemites...

“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

2 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 11966 posts

Postby sobrohusfat » Mar 27th, 2019, 2:22 pm

AMSTERDAM — As a supporter of boycotting Israel, Mieke Zagt had no intention of marketing Israeli wine when she posted on Twitter a picture of the wine on sale at the Hema Dutch supermarket chain. But her tweet, meant to protest the sale, prompted Israel supporters here to mount a social media reaction so successful that the Israeli wines sold out at the Hema stores and the campaign became the No. 1 trending topic Tuesday on Dutch Twitter.

The opening shot for the #tipvanMieke campaign was a tweet that Zagt, a scholar and Electronic Intifada contributor with fewer than 1,300 followers on Twitter, posted Monday afternoon.

“Hey, Hema, you’re selling Efrat wine from Judean Hills [as] made in Israel. Is this possible? Efrat and Judean Hills are in occupied Palestinian land. Efrat is an illegal Israeli colony. Can you verify the origin? #hema #notAgainAye!??”
Zagt wrote, attaching a picture of the bottles in question.

In reality, the Efrat Winery is one of Israel’s oldest and located in Tsora, a town that is located within Israel’s 1949 armistice line. Despite its name, the wine is not from disputed territory.

[Google Maps ? ... https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tsor' ... d34.966931 ]

But Zagt’s tweet ended in more than a geography lesson.

Gideon van der Sluis, a Dutch-born Israeli business consultant, and several other pro-Israel advocates began engaging on Twitter with like-minded users about Zagt’s tweet, labeling it with a hashtag meaning “TipFromMieke.” Within 24 hours it became the top-trending item on Dutch Twitter, with people from around the country using it with pictures of freshly bought Efrat wine bottles.

Within hours, both the red and white Efrat wines were sold out from the online store of Hema — a huge chain with 525 stores in the Netherlands alone.

The social network campaign seems to have originated with the hard core of Israel’s supporters here — van der Sluis’ efforts to get it to take off were joined by those of Hidde J. van Koningsveld, who heads the CiJo pro-Israel group. But it seems to have reached far beyond the usual suspects from the Netherlands’ Jewish community of about 40,000 people. Menno de Bruyne, a chief strategist for the Reformed Political Party, had a colleague post a picture of de Bruyne at the office with three Efrat Wine bottles.

Sjoukje Dijkstra, a journalist from Utrecht, wrote on Twitter: “Thanks for the tip! Straight to Hema!”

Efrat wine.jpg

Henk Bakboord, a dancer and activist for the Jimmy Nelson Foundation for documenting indigenous cultures, also sarcastically thanked Zagt, adding that the Hema store at Amsterdam’s Oostpoort neighborhood still has Efrat wines “but they are selling out fast.”

They began selling even faster after Christians for Israel, an international group whose headquarters is just outside Amsterdam, posted an article on its website and Facebook page encouraging its many thousands of readers and supporters to buy Efrat Wines. (Christians for Israel, which brings in 120,000 bottles of Israeli wine each year through its own import agency, the Israel Products Center, didn’t forget to plug its own products in the article about Hema.)

Yanki Jacobs, a rabbi from Amsterdam who runs Chabad on Campus here, said he was “delighted” about how the campaign turned out.

“It’s a pleasure to see, just a few days after Purim, something bad turning into something good,”
he told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency.

Mieke Zagt, it would seem, had a different outlook on the whole extravaganza.

On Twitter, she seemed to suggest that the people mocking her were engaged in “intimidation and defamation.”
Her hecklers, she added, “are showing their real Twitter nature,“ which she called “very disturbing.” Zagt did not reply to JTA’s request for comment on Twitter.

Hema has declined to say how many bottles were sold, citing its policy. But the chain acknowledged that many of its branches as well as its online store have run out of Efrat wine.

Esther Voet, the editor in chief of the NIW Dutch Jewish weekly, said she found the story amusing.

“It’s hilarious,” she told JTA. “Everybody started to buy Israeli wine.”

Israeli grapes.jpg

HA - there was a little run on Israeli wine right here in Kelowna a few years back after some Jew-Grape haters tried something similar. lol

Silly Amalekites - when will you learn !?... take a deep breath, collect what's left of your thoughts, and have another go...

sobrohusfat
Lord of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to World