5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Re: 5,000 Dead Ukrainians - so far. Will it reach 100,000?

Postby maryjane48 » Jul 12th, 2015, 7:17 pm

i do not have link on my phone ,but it now appears harper played a role in toppiling the former goverment in the ukraine . it seems the canadian embassy was used by anti govt. forces as a safe haven .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 2666 posts

Postby Thinktank » Jul 12th, 2015, 7:39 pm

*removed*
Last edited by oneh2obabe on Jul 12th, 2015, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic. Don't derail the thread. Thanks.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 576 posts

Postby Thinktank » Sep 14th, 2015, 11:03 am

The total is now 8,000 dead.

Does anyone know what the IMF is doing in Ukraine - exactly?

discuss
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 576 posts

Postby monilynno » Dec 4th, 2018, 9:09 am

Soros and Hillary's State Department funded the overthrow of the legally elected government in the Ukraine. That blood is on their hands, sad that Harper was in lock step with the globalist scum on this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c
monilynno
Fledgling

Liked in: 116 posts

Postby bernie428 » Dec 4th, 2018, 7:22 pm

monilynno wrote:Soros and Hillary's State Department funded the overthrow of the legally elected government in the Ukraine. That blood is on their hands, sad that Harper was in lock step with the globalist scum on this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c

I can't say anything about the government that was overthrown (don't know enough about it), but once again sticking our noses into other countries business has backfired. I near puked when Harper leaned over and told Putin to get out of Ukraine.
What did they think Russia would do when the west started knocking on his door? Picnic? Have a laugh?
It was the US, Canada, and others playing chess with millions of people's lives.
In my game of Risk, Ukraine should have went for neutrality, not NATO.

It's the same game in Syria. We encouraged them to revolt, said we would back them, and then left them for Russia to finish off. It's one reason why I was okay with taking some Syrians in (UN vetted ones), even though I am not an open borders person.

The Ukraine takes another s**t kicking, another one it shouldn't get, and sadly it's not over yet.

monilynno likes this post.
bernie428
Fledgling

Liked in: 195 posts

Postby monilynno » Dec 5th, 2018, 7:26 am

bernie428 wrote:
monilynno wrote:Soros and Hillary's State Department funded the overthrow of the legally elected government in the Ukraine. That blood is on their hands, sad that Harper was in lock step with the globalist scum on this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c

I can't say anything about the government that was overthrown (don't know enough about it), but once again sticking our noses into other countries business has backfired. I near puked when Harper leaned over and told Putin to get out of Ukraine.
What did they think Russia would do when the west started knocking on his door? Picnic? Have a laugh?
It was the US, Canada, and others playing chess with millions of people's lives.
In my game of Risk, Ukraine should have went for neutrality, not NATO.

It's the same game in Syria. We encouraged them to revolt, said we would back them, and then left them for Russia to finish off. It's one reason why I was okay with taking some Syrians in (UN vetted ones), even though I am not an open borders person.

The Ukraine takes another s**t kicking, another one it shouldn't get, and sadly it's not over yet.

Syria is even worse than you know, Obama's CIA took Al-Qaeda that they used to overthrow Gaddafi, armed them gave them a new name and put them into Syria to overthrow Assad. And we backed all of that.
monilynno
Fledgling

Liked in: 116 posts

Previous

Return to World